Sunny (Sunny + Taecyeon) (BerXyooj)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster


For: BerXyooj

Drip. Drip. Drip. Sunny watched as the rain poured down from the grey sky onto the concrete road. All because of that rainy day…She sighed and looked up into the sun. Her eyes began to tear after a few seconds. As the tears slid down her pale cheeks, she began to close her eyes and let the memories of the past flood her mind.

"Mommy?" The little girl asked with worried eyes. Her mom slowly lifted her head from the table and winced at the pain striking her head. It literally felt like glass was stuck in her head.
"Yes sweet heart?" She said with a small smile.
"Is daddy coming home today?" She cautiously asked. Sunny remembered the phone call a couple minutes back.

FLASHBACK

"Hello?"
"Hey its sun!"
"I told you not to call me at work…" He whispered. Sunny knew that their daughter, their one night stand was all supposed to be a secret and she was fine with it until recently.
"You are coming right?" She had even prepared dinner.
"No…sorry." It was Yoona. Whenever he couldn't come it was all that Yoona's fault. Who was Yoona? The tall new secretary who found out their secret. So Whatever she said went. Sunny hung up and put her head on the table.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Not today." The little girl nodded and walked away with a slow gait. Sunny teared up.

"Yoona!" Taecyeon said with a surprised look as Yoona walked in with her tall kill heels clacking on the floor.
"Ready to go?" Taecyeon smiled and told her to wait one more minute. As soon as she left, he threw the papers in his hands on the floor. How much was he hurting Sunny and his daughter? How long would Yoona torture him?

Taecyeon silently walked into the apartment with his tie loose and a red lipstick mark on his shirt. He was really out of breathe.
"SUNNY!" He yelled as Sunny closed her room door behind her. She shushed him and pointed to their daughter's room. She looked at the living room clock--6:00 am. She proceeded to look to Taecyeon who had his wide grin on with his teeth flashing out of his mouth. He ran all the way to make sure he caught Sunny before she went to work. He wanted to see her face. Sunny, however, could not take her eyes off the lipstick stain on his shirt. Another night…Sunny grabbed her bags and headed out the door, not looking once at Taecyeon. Taecyeon just stared ahead and fell to the floor. He finally got up and walked over to the table which had dinner all set up for him. He walked past the food and grabbed the beer bottle. He didn't deserve all that.

"TAECYEON!" Taecyeon flinched at Yoona who was walking over to his cubicle. "You coming over today?" She flirtatiously asked.
"Yoona…please let me go home today." Yoona nearly growled.
"Are you kidding me? I know your secret and you disobey me?!" Taecyeon clenched his fist. If only she wasn't a girl.
"Come on, I just need to see my daughter…" Yoona just stared at him with an I-Don't-Care look.
"See you at six." She walked off leaving Taecyeon lost for words.

"So…He hasn't been coming home?" Taeyeon asked. Sunny just sipped at her tea. "Why are you letting her control you?! What does she have against you?" Sunny looked up at her worried friend.
"Her father is the Dean of my college. If words get out that I'm pregnant, I'll be dropped." Taeyeon began to Sunny's head. They both worked their butts off to get into the SM Arts Academy and getting kicked out now was not an option.
"How's…"
"She's good. She cries at night though. She really misses him." Taeyeon nodded and walked off to go practice. Sunny needed space and there was nothing more Taeyeon could do for her.

"Get undressed." Yoona commanded. Taecyeon stared into Yoona's eyes. "You didn't hear me?" She yelled. Taecyeon looked down at his foot. They're figures stood still against the candle light. All of a sudden she heard Taecyeon chuckling.
"Haha…" Yoona began to blush with embarrassment.
"Why are you laughing?!" She demanded.
"You have a man in front of you with a wife and daughter. He doesn't love you but rather hates your guts yet you have the guts to ask him to sleep with you? Isn't it funny?" She couldn't believe her ears.
"HAH?! Well I guess you want everyone to know huh? Everyone to know that Sunny Lee had a child with TAECYEON." She said almost hysterically.
"Tell."
"…What?"
"I said to tell everyone. I don't give a crap." With that he walked out of the room with his shirt still on the floor. Yoona grit her teeth. She had no choice.

"SUNNY!!!!" Taeyeon ran in with sweat flying down her face. Sunny stopped breathing. This was during practice…Taeyeon never skipped practice. This meant something big. "Everyone know!!!" Sunny froze up with her face pale as ever. No…NO…NONONONONO!!! This wasn't supposed to happen. No one was ever supposed to know. She ran into the Dean's office with Taeyeon at her side.
"Ah…Sunny I was about to call for you." Sunny stared at Yoona who smiled deviously. "I heard you had a child."
"A daughter at that Daddy." Yoona pouted. The man's face began to grow pale. He passed her an envelope. This envelope was the death envelope. Sunny began to cry. Her dreams were gone. The academy was the only place in the world that paid trainees. How was she going to raise her daughter?! Plus her dreams were now gone. Taeyeon glared at Yoona who looked away.
BAM. Everyone turned to the door where Taecyeon now stood…smiling?
"Sir, what exactly did Sunny do?" The Dean cleared his throat.
"She broke rule number six. No bad rumors are to be spread about you for it might disrupt the students." Sunny couldn't even hold her head up. "Then what about the one about your daughter?" He calmly asked. Yoona's eyes grew big.
"WHAT?! What rumor about me?"
"The one about you sleeping with two different men?" Yoona gasped. "Chansung and Nichkhun? Aren't they those two rich kids that sponsors this school?" The dean looked to Yoona. "You kick Sunny out then you kick Yoona out." The dean thought long and hard.
"All right…I suppose I could over look this once." Sunny smiled with tears falling down. She jumped in Taecyeon's arms who in turn picked her up. He let her down and held out his hand.
"Let's go." Taeyeon watched them leave and smiled. How could another couple make someone feel so good?

"How'd you do it?" Sunny asked. Taecyeon just kept walking.
"Well…every time she went to take a shower I walked around her room looking for something. I wanted it to end."
"Shower…?"
"You see she was getting more desperate every day and I couldn't take it. I had to find some evidence on her before it was too late." He turned to see Sunny pouting. "We didn't do anything but kissing at most. Mostly forced." Sunny smiled slightly. She turned to face Taecyeon. She slowly traced his lips with her finger. Taecyeon grabbed her hand and gave a tiny kiss on her fingers.
"Idiot you got spit on my hand." Sunny teased. She lightly pushed Taecyeon and ran off. Taecyeon laughed and ran after her.

"You alright?" Taecyeon asked. Sunny stopped staring at the sun and looked to Taecyeon who had their daughter in his arms.
"Yeah its the sun." She laughed. "Man the rain is falling hard." She said while pushing the hair off their daughter's face. Taecyeon stared into her eyes.
"Not for me…My world is always Sunny." She looked into his eyes and they both felt an uncertain warmth hit them. He leaned in to kiss Sunny and then his daughter, who stirred slightly. They looked out their respective windows and used the cold glass to cool their hot cheeks. Wherever they were going or whatever they were going to do, they knew that it was always going to be them three.