The 100th Rose (Kyo Rin + Key)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster

For: Kyo Rin


"What's wrong with her?" Tiffany asked as she watched Kyo Rin's creepy smile.
"YA! Jung Kyo Rin!" Nicole screamed. Kyo Rin just continued to stare out the glass window. Light was pouring on her face but her heart felt warmer. Tiffany began to poke at her friend until Kyo Rin finally entered the building.
"Huh? What'd you guys say?" Both girls stared at their clueless best friend. Suddenly Tiffany smiled. It was creepier than Kyo Rin's. She nudged Nicole who also smiled.
"Okay Spill." Tiffany said. Kyo Rin jumped in her seat. These were definitely her girls.
"W-what are you talking about?!" She stuttered.
"Girl! That's a love struck face!" Nicole pushed. Kyo Rin finally sighed. What was the point of hiding it from her friends.
"Okay the truth is it started when I met him." Nicole and Tiffany pushed themselves as close as they could to Kyo Rin until even her breathe could be heard. "His name is Key."

Couple years earlier

"MOM! I'm going to school now!" Little Kyo Rin yelled. Silence. Kyo Rin sighed. This wasn't the first time her mom came in drunk. She wondered who the man was this time. BAM. Kyo Rin looked up to her mom's room. What was going on in there?! She ran all the way upstairs and peered in. "Mom..?" She whispered.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BASTARD!" Her mom yelled.
"I SAID WHAT THE DID YOU?!" The man next to her yelled.
"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED SOME FUN!" Kyo Rin began to shrink.
"IF THIS EVER GETS LEAKED I WILL BE AFTER YOU! YOU UNDERSTAND!!!??" With this the man got up and walked out, pushing Kyo Rin down. Her mom's eyes averted quickly to her daughter.
"Kyo Rin…what are you doing there…" Kyo Rin slowly walked in with tears flowing down her face.
"What happened mom?" She tried to ask. Her mom smiled and hugged her daughter. Her mom might have been an alcoholic but she was the most caring mother ever. Her mom laughed bitterly.
"Mom slept with a political man and Tadah!" She held up a gold watch. Kyo Rin tried to smile. "Tonight we're eating out!" Her mom squealed and ran out the room laughing. Kyo Rin tried to remember the face of the man who ran out. He looked like he meant business.

"UGH! That ………Hey! Where's my watch….GAH!" Key watched at his dad threw his stuff everywhere. Suddenly Key felt a slap on his face. His father's rages were sort of out of control sometimes. Good thing Key listened all the time. "SERVANT!" A black suited man ran into the room. "Find everything you know on…" He tried to remember the ladies name but it only made his head hurt. Suddenly remembered the lady talking about a daughter…her name was Kyo Rin! "on Kyo Rin…and keep her away from us as much as possible."

Couple years later

"Mom! I'm leaving now!" Silence. Kyo Rin couldn't believe how much they didn't change. The only difference was that they had to continuously change their location since the man from years ago was making it hard to live anywhere permanently. He showed her face everywhere so Kyo Rin couldn't even go to school. She skipped onto the street and began walking to the bus station. They had moved a week ago and she hoped they wouldn't find her here.
"WATCH OUT!" She turned around to face an oncoming motorcycle. SCREECH. She looked up to see that the motorcycle had fallen on its side to make sure it didn't ht her. She ran to the boy on the bike.
"Are you okay?!" She yelled while shaking him. Suddenly the boy jumped up and grabbed her shoulders.
"Are you okay?!" Kyo Rin couldn't believe it. This boy jumped out of the way for her and had slid across the road…he was asking her if she was okay?!
"You're strange." Kyo Rin said as she wiped the blood of his forehead with her handkerchief. She noticed the time and quickly began to get up. The boy just stared longingly after her.
"Wait! Who are you!" He yelled as loud as his lungs would take him. Kyo Rin turned around and smiled which made Key's heart beat two times faster.
"Kyo Rin. Jung Kyo Rin."

Kyo Rin walked home from a wonderful day of school. She couldn't believe how smoothly it went. Somehow, however, she couldn't get his face out of her head. She wondered if he was okay. She walked up to her front step but looked down to see…roses? There was a note as well.

--------------------
I can keep the handkerchief right? Heres my gift in exchange.

Key
--------------------

Kyo Rin laughed. Roses were a first but it felt funny to receive them.

Everyday from then on she received one rose everyday with a note from Key. She didn't want this to continue…she wanted to meet him. She didn't leave her home and waited at her door until she heard a noise. With this she opened the door and faced a tall man.
"Oh good I'm glad you answered Kyo Rin." Kyo Rin looked down at her toes…it was that man. He picked up the roses on the front step and began to rip them.
"HEY!" She began before she met his scary eyes.
"Stay away from Key. I don't want someone who has their disgusting mother's genes playing with my son." He turned around and began to leave.
" you think she'll stay with him! A son of someone so y!" Key's father turned to face Kyo Rin's mother who was now standing at the front step. He smirked and left, which made her burn with rage. "Don't you ever hang with this Key kid…no you know what we're moving!" Kyo Rin got her knees in tears.
"We just got here! NO MOM PLEASE!…I won't meet him…" She finished in a whisper. Her whimpering made her mom's heart sink.
"Fine."

"Hey!" Key waved to Kyo Rin who was on her way to school. Kyo Rin ignored him as much as possible. Key sighed. His father had yelled at him all day about Kyo Rin and he bet his father visited her as well. Key thought of an idea and ran off in the other direction. Kyo Rin couldn't believe he left. She had nothing to say but she sort of wished he would hang onto her more. She heard a motorcycle motor roaring and turned around. "Get in." was all Key said. She was so surprised that she didn't know what to do. Instead, she began to continue the walk to her school. Key smiled at her shyness. He grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of the bike.
"Hey-"
"Hold on tight." He interrupted as he put a helmet on her. He roared away and she quickly grabbed his waist tightly. She could've asked him to stop but her heart said other wise. She wanted to be here.

"My dad really hates you." Key began as they sat on the tall grass. Kyo Rin laughed and said,
"And my mom hates you." They  both laughed at how silly adults could be.
"Do you think they'll ever let us meet?" Kyo Rin thought hard about Key's question which Key found cute.
"What is this, Romeo and Juliet?" They chuckled but inside they knew it was a big problem. Key worried his dad might do something to her mom while Kyo Rin hoped her mom didn't do anything to ruin the Key family's name.
"I really…" Key began. Kyo Rin waited for those three words.
"…missed you haha." Key said. He felt shame as he couldn't even say three simple words that described his feelings for her. Kyo Rin just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
"Missed you too."

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY KEY, I WILL STRANG-"
"Father!" Key yelled as Kyo Rin and he ran into the room. Kyo Rin's mother looked terrified.
"YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE! WHERE WERE YO-"
"Stop and listen old man!" Key shouted. Kyo Rin chuckled which made his father blush.
"Me and Kyo Rin love each other…a lot." Kyo Rin stared at Key. He said it…
"If you keep pulling us apart you can forget me from your family. I want to be where Kyo Rin is always." The father stood there speechless. Key never spoke against him. He never showed him what he wanted which was what the father wanted. It made Key seem stronger. THe father turned around and began to head out the door.
"Be home by nine…you have violin practice." Key and Kyo Rin jumped up and down holding each other's hands.
"Hey…" They turned to face Kyo Rin's mother. "I…I'm sorry for keeping you away from him even though you love him." Kyo Rin's mother tried. They all hugged and Key bent down to kiss Kyo Rin. He felt nothing and opened his eyes to see Kyo Rin's mom holding Kyo Rin. "However I never said you can love her like that!" Key pouted while Kyo Rin smiled. Her mom was being worried but it meant she didn't disapprove he relationship. They were finally allowed to be together.

"Wow…" Nicole breathed. Tiffany did the same. Kyo Rin just bit her lips and screamed happily causing others in her class to stare.
"Lucky girl…" Tiffany pouted in jealousy which earned a smack from Nicole.
"Kyo Rin…?" They all turned to face the door which held the cutest looking boy ever.
"KEY!" Kyo Rin got up and ran towards Key with her arms out. They hugged each other and didn't let go for a while.
"Lucky girl…" TIffany said again.
"Let's go ask if he has a brother." Nicole whispered. They both laughed and ran towards the hugging Kyo Rin and Key. In Key's hand was a tiny rose…The 100th rose.