My Type (Charlene + Junsu (DBSK)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster

For: Charlene

"Well…bye I guess?" Charlene twiddled her fingers as if none of this interested her.
"Are you serious?!" Charlene closed her eyes as the sound echoed in her ear.
"Could you like…chill?" It didn't seem like a big deal to her. "Yunho-ya you're just not my type." She yawned…stupid science project was all she thought.
"Wow…you freaking lead me on for a week!" She scratched her head…they only went our for two days. All she was saying was that it wasn't working out. "!" Charlene watched her boy-oops ex boyfriend march off with…was that steam from his ears?!

"How does breaking up make me a ?"
"What?!" Jaejoong jumped over the couch and landed right next to her. He laid his head on her lap and opened his mouth. Charlene rolled her eyes but none the less popped a popcorn in his mouth.
"I don't know…Yunho called me a ."
"Wow…you broke up again?! That's like your…fourth boyfriend." She shrugged and continued watching TV. Jaejoong chuckled. It wasn't that his sister was a player or anything…she was just too innocent with relationships. He was sure she still didn't know what it was.
"Why do you even go out with them?" He asked. Charlene turned to him after Gossip Girl turned to commercial.
"Cause its fun! It's always something new with each…I mean none of them are my type but I guess rousing them up a few times…I don't know just fun?" Jaejoong couldn't believe it…maybe she wasn't innocent?

"Wow…look at that . You know she totally played me."
"You're not the first man." Yunho looked up to see Heechul.
"YOU TOO!"
"Shut up!" Junsu shushed. Yunho looked around.
"All we need is Hyesun and Yoochun and here is the group of the played boys." He said sarcastically.
"Man…I hate girls sometimes." Heechul complained.
"Dude but you love getting in their pants…" Heechul whistled and didn't respond.
"Hey there she is! I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. Junsu come with me."
"Why…?" Junsu said obviously annoyed.
"BECAUSE!" Junsu rolled his eyes…Yunho was definitely on PMS.
"YO! Charlene you happy now that you're not dating me!" Charlene yawned and sat in her desk. She was totally not in the mood to deal with this. "Hey I'm talking to you!…Fine Whatever." Charlene listened to him stomp off and sighed. She lifted her head an-
"WAH!"
"Hi."  She was staring at the more gorgeous man known to life. He was…HER TYPE! Charlene took three breathes before beginning her stages.
"U-uh hello." She smiled and flipped her hair back. The boy did not seem to change his expression. She quickly crossed her leg and started ing her shirt. "Boy its hot in here isn't it?" The boy just remained silent. It was getting awkward…a first. She guessed it was the last step.
"Um I wouldn't bend down…Your cleavage might show." Charlene watched with a gaping face as he walked off. How did he know?! Oh right…he's Yunho's friend. That blabber mouth…Charlene smirked. There was something in her life that she couldn't get…and she wanted it.

"Hyesun oppa! There you were!" Charlene spoke a little loudly. Hyesun felt his heart beat faster. Why was she talking to him again? Did she want him back?
"Don't fall for it man…remember what she did to us." Yoochun reminded. Charlene ignored his comment. These boys gossiped too much. "I was just wanted to know if you'd like to study together." She pouted her puppy face and even Yoochun couldn't help but drool. Charlene felt like throwing up but held it in. These guys were animals. "Oppa…put your hand on my shoulder." She whispered. Hyesun, confused but happy, put his hand on her shoulder. Charlene saw Junsu from the corner of her eye get up and walk towards her. 3…2…1…
"KYA! Oppa what are you doing?!" She flicked his hand away and ran to Junsu. "You're such a ert." Hyesun stared at her in shock. Yoochun just slapped his head with his hand.
"Um…hey you." Charlene smiled at Junsu's words. "No you." She noticed he was looking at her and pointed to her to make sure.
"Yeah you…can you move? I have to throw away my lunch." Charlene moved aside and watched as Junsu threw his lunch away…and leave?! That JERK!
"Wow…" Hyesun and Yoochun walked off sighing. Charlene felt a bit bad…no a lot. Maybe she shouldn't have used them.

"Oppa are there things in life you can't have?" Jaejoong stared at his sister with a puzzling look.
"Yeah…all the time."
"No…I mean in love and stuff." Jaejoong scratched his head.
"Yeah…all the time."
"No you don't understand like when a girl is pretty like me."
"YEAH ALL THE TIME!" Jaejoong threw his towel at his sister and walked up the stairs only to turn around and say one more word. "Scrub." Charlene blew at her bangs…maybe it did happen all the time.

"I'll be straight out…I like you." She smiled and winked. Junsu yawned and walked off. "Are you serious!? I spent this whole week trying to get you to notice me and you won't?!" She sat down on the floor almost in tears. That was it. "YA JUNSU!" Junsu turned around.
"Why don't you like me?!" Junsu felt himself chuckle.
"You're not my type."

"Um you look out of it…not that I care." Heechul coughed.
"Go away…I'm not in the mood." Heechul rolled his eyes and began walking away.
"Wait question!"
"Yeah?"
"What did you do to try and get me to notice you?" Heechul sighed.
"Everything…I did everything." Charlene thought back…did he really?
"Why didn't it work?"
"I just wasn't your type remember?" Then it struck her…she was getting her medicine. She was being treated like how she treated everyone else. She smiled and ran up to hug Heechul who turned bright red.
"Thanks a lot. You are a bit my type." She smiled and ran off.

"Junsu…" Junsu put his book down and waited.
"Just listen. I know I'm not your type…but I don't care. I'm going to keep fighting for you and until you notice me…until you get sick of me…sick of me to the point that you can't go on without me so be prepared. I'm going to make me your type." She walked off with a strut of confidence that some in the library giggled at. Junsu smiled and went back to his book.
"I'll be looking forward to it."

"Please go out with me!" A boy from her physics class begged. Charlene made sure not to play with him or lead him on. She was just too busy making Junsu sway for her. It had been a year with no luck…but she did feel they were closer. Well she thought.
"I'm sorry…being with me is going to hurt you…and I like someone right now."
"…I don't care GO OUT WITH ME!" He began to pull at Charlene as she struggled from his grasp. Suddenly Junsu came and pushed him off. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder.
"Hope you don't mind miss."
"WAH!!!" Charlene felt air go up her skirt and her hair fly fast her and some into .
"YA JUNSU!!!"

Charlene brought water to the huffing Junsu.
"You're heavier than you look you know?…" Charlene just slapped him in the back before handing him the water.
"Mr. Perfect timing." It was her nickname for him ever since he showed up every time some guy confessed to her. Junsu chuckled. "What?"
"Nothing~ You're just slow." Charlene pouted and looked forward. The sun was setting…it was really pretty. All of a sudden the sun was covered…but that's not all…her lips were too. Her and Junsu were kissing?! Junsu lifted his head and smirked at her dumbfounded face.
"W-w-what was that for?"
"A congratulations gift." He said with a whistle.
"What?"
"Good job. You succeeded in becoming my type." Charlene smiled and blushed. She really won his heart. It felt…rewarding. She tried so hard…Her love finally got through to him. "But the thing now is…can you keep my heart?" Charlene hit his arm and they both laughed. Their laughter flew into the sky and continued on and on never stopping…just like their love.

END

Hope you liked it!