Hot Guy is now my Boyfriend (Song Naeul + Lee Joon)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: Joonies

 --

Seoul High

Text:

From: Naeul

To: Hyuna

Kim Hyuna, where are you?

Naeul waited outside for her friend. Today was her first day attending Seoul High. Ten minutes passed, and Hyuna still hadn't replied. Naeul didn't want to be late on her first day. She took a deep breath as she opened the front door.

No one seemed to notice her. Well, only a few people here and there did, but anyways. . . She continued walking down the sort of crowded hallway.

She looked at her class schedule.

"B4?" she looked at the rest of her classes. She was too occupied with looking at her schedule that she accidentally bumped into someone.

The crowded hallway filled with chatter and laughter turned silent.

"Oh, mian! I didn't mean to bump into you!" she apologized.

Their eyes met.

"Wah, he is so hot" she thought to herself.

He smiled at her. "It's nothing" he said as he and his friends headed upstairs.

The crowded hallway returned to normal, back to chattering and laughing.

Introducing to you the kingkas of Seoul High. . .

MBLAQ. Music Boys Living in Absolute Quality consisted of Joon, Seungho, Cheondung, Mir, and G.O. Everyone knew who they were. The guys are jealous of them and the girls love them. Apart from being rich, these guys are different than any other kingkas; they are actually really nice guys.

"Who was that girl?" Joon asked Seungho.

"I don't know. I've never seen her around" Seungho told him.

Joon quickly turned around and headed back downstairs.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Cheondung asked.

They noticed Joon heading towards the girl that he'd bumped into just now.

"Ignore him, let's go, don't want to be late" Seungho said.

He soon caught up with her. He was now walking side by side with her.

"It's that hot guy. He is so hot, there's no imagining" she thought to herself.

"You're new to Seoul High?" he asked her.

A few girls stopped in their steps, curious as to what Lee Joon had to say to the new girl.

"Uh" she nodded.

"What's your first class?" he asked her.

"Class B4" Naeul said.

"My class is right next to that class. I'll walk with you" he suggested.

She looked around the hallway.

"Who are you looking for?" he was curious.

"Oh, ani, I was just looking for my friend, Hyuna" she told him.

"Kim Hyuna? She's always late to school" he told her. "Let's go, you don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" he asked her.

"Ani" she shook her head.

She followed behind him. She checked her watch. Five minutes left until the bell rings.

He stopped in his steps. She also stopped in her steps. He turned around to face her.

"Girl who I've just met, what's your name?" he asked.

"Song Naeul" she said.

"Ah, Naeul? I'm Lee Joon. It's your first day here, and I will be your first, ani, second friend here" he smiled. "I'll introduce you to the other guys once we get to lunch"

She looked at her schedule again.

"Where can I find you?" she asked him.

"Where's your phone?" he asked.

She took out her phone.

"Here" he told her. She handed him her phone.

Joon used Naeul's phone to call his phone. There, they both have eachother's number.

"I'll text you. Ani, or you can just go with Hyuna. We sit at the same table" there were only a few steps left until they reach class B4.

"Komawoyo Joon" she told him before she entered the classroom.

"Ani, it's nothing" he said.

He quickly headed to class. Hurry, only 10 seconds left until the bell rings!

9..8..7..6..5..

He made it!

--

"Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself to the class" the teacher, Ms. Park told Naeul.

"Hyung, there's a new student!" Taemin nudged Minho.

Minho had his headphone on, and his head on the desk.

Taemin took the headphone away from Minho.

"Yah, Lee Taemin!" Minho yelled.

"Choi Minho, please be quiet! She's trying to introduce herself!" the teacher yelled at him.

"Joesonghamnida" he apologized. He looked up.

"It's her" he thought to himself.

Minho and Naeul broke up two years ago. Typical reason; he cheated on her. He didn't admit his fault. She saw him with another girl, but he still managed to lie right in her face. She broke up with him. They've never spoken since then.

"Ne, anyonghaesaeyo, my name is Song Naeul, hope we can be friends" she said.

"Wah, noona yeppeo" Taemin said aloud.

"Naeul, take the empty seat next to Taemin. Taemin-ah, raise your hand so she can see you" Ms. Park said.

"Ne! Noona, over here!" he pointed at the seat next to him.

She headed towards his direction. Naeul noticed Minho sitting right next to Taemin.

"Noona, you're so pretty" he looked at her.

"Uh, komawoyo?" she took her seat.

Minho tried to get her attention but failed because she completely ignored him.

15 minutes later.. .

Text:

From: Joon

To: Naeul

What class do you have next?

From: Naeul

To: Joon

Class A2

From: Joon

To: Naeul

Let's walk together. Wait for me once class is over.

From: Naeul

To: Joon

Ok-

Time seemed to pass by fast. The bell rung for the next class.

Naeul tried to leave,

"Naeul" Minho called after her.

She ignored him. He grabbed her by the arm.

"Naeul, why are you ignoring me?" he asked her.

"Let go" she told him. He didn't. "Let go!!" she yelled and pulled away.

She was finally able to get out of that class. Joon was already outside waiting for her.

Minho tried to catch up to her.

"Yah, Song Naeul!"

"Joon, sorry for doing this" she said.

"Sorry for doi-" he tried to say.

She took his hand. "Don't look back. Just keep walking" she told him.

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun

Minho saw Naeul and Joon walking hand in hand.

"Joon hyung's her boyfriend?" he thought to himself.

Back to the other two. They were already downstairs. Naeul turned around to see if Minho was following her.

She quickly let go of Joon's hand.

"Mian" she apologized.

Joon was confused. Naeul could tell. She told him all about Minho being her boyfriend back then. That he cheated on her, etc. etc.

"I just want to avoid him. So, I'm sooo sorry for what I've done just now. I wasn't thinking clearly" she told him.

"Don't worry about it Naeul" he assured her.

--

Cafeteria

"Naeul-ah!" she heard Hyuna's voice from afar.

"Yah, where have you been? Do you know what kind of day I've had? I saw what'shisface today" she told Hyuna.

"Mwoh, Choi Minho? Oh mian Naeul-ah, I forgot to tell you that he goes here" she said.

The two walked over towards the guys' table.

"Isn't that the girl that you've bumped into this morning?" Mir asked Joon.

"Uh" Joon nodded.

Joon introduced Naeul to the guys and the guys to Naeul.

Guys, let's fast forward time!..

Seven months later-

Joon's thoughts- I think I've really fallen for this girl. But, it seems as if she only takes me as her best friend, nothing more, nothing less. I don't want to be just her friend, I want to be her boyfriend.

Naeul's thoughts- *Sighs* From the first day I met him, I've already liked him. He treats me so well. But, is it because, ani, wait, of course he treats me well, I'm his friend. I'm just his friend. I want to be more than that. I want to be his girlfriend.

Class B3

"Hyung, if you like her, tell her!" Mir told Joon.

"Hurry before she gets back with Minho" G.O. said.

"There's a chance that she and Minho might get back together, Joon" Seungho said. Lies!

"That's true, hyung. I've seen Naeul and Minho together just the other day" Cheondung informed Joon. Rumors!

He sighed.

7 minutes left until class is over.

Ever since day one, Naeul and Joon have been walking to class together.

While on their way to their last class.

"Naeul-ah" they were a few classes away from Naeul's class.

"Uh" she looked at him as she continued to walk down the hallway.

"Be my girlfriend" he simply said.

"Mwoh?" she wasn't sure if she had heard him correctly.

"Song Naeul, be my girlfriend" he said for the second time.

She didn't know what to say.

"Meet me at Seoul Cinema tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. if it's a yes" he said to her. Date?

No response.

"Hope to see you there" he said as he left for class.

She pinched her cheeks.

"Mwoh? Am I dreaming?" she asked herself.

--

Saturday - 6:30 p.m.

"Ani, I'm going to be late! Unnie will take you shopping tomorrow!" Naeul said to her little sister.

Naeul hurried to her room to get ready for her date with Joon.

--

Seoul Cinema-

"Yah, Song Naeul, did you forget?" Joon said aloud. It was already 7:35 p.m.

He looked foolish standing there waiting for her.

"Maybe she really is getting back with Minho" he thought to himself.

He sighed. He turned around to leave.

"Yah, Lee Joon, where are you going?" he turned around.

Naeul was standing about 20 feet away from him.

They both smiled.

Joon headed towards her.

"And to answer your question, yes, I will be your girlfriend. I couldn't say anything at all when you said that, because. .I thought that I was just dreaming-" Joon interrupted her.

"This will prove that you're not dreaming" he said as he pulled her closer to him, and kissed her.

Naeul's thoughts- Wah, I'm not dreaming. This is real. Lee Joon, you're my boyfriend. That hot guy that I've met on my first day of school, is now my boyfriend.

END