Birthday Oneshot for Emiily~ (baeekhoney)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

Happy Birthday Emiily! I hope you have a great one. Eat lots and lots of cake! Have a blast okay~

 

"Kyungsoo, help me bake a cake for Emiily." Baekhyun whined.

"What kind?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know." he shrugged, "A pretty one."

"When are you planning on wishing her a happy birthday? It's already late over where Emiily lives." maknae pointed out.

"Plus, we have to go and rehearse soon." Suho informed.

"You can wish her a happy birthday later, hyung." Sehun said.

"She's still up, I know that. Emiily's usually on her tu-tumble?"

"Tumblr." Kris corrected him.

"Yes, that!" he snapped his finger. He wondered when Kris dropped by the dorm. "Plus, she will have plans. I won't get to see her then." Baekhyun pouted.

"The cake will be done soon." Kyungsoo got up from his seat and started heading towards the kitchen.

Chanyeol jumped up and down, "Yes, yes! Make a lot so we'll have some for later."

"Hyung, calm down. I'll make a lot, okay?"

 

Emiily's phone started to vibrate. She absentmindedly looked at her phone.

Baekhyunnie

 

"Uh, Baekhyun. What's up?"

"Get on skype."

"It's already late. He knows that it's night over here." she thought but signed into her skype anyway.

"Why is it so dark over there? Is something wrong with your webcam?" Emiily asked him.

"Hyung, light the candles." Kai whispered to Baekhyun.

"You're right." he stumbled, trying to look for the candles.

"Baekhyun?" she called out his name.

She immediately noticed a litted cake on the screen. Baekhyun and the other 11 Exo members started singing the birthday song, Kyungsoo and Chen adding bit of adlibs.

The guys took turns to wish her a happy birthday.

"Thanks you guys. You have no idea how much I appreciate you guys for this." she couldn't stop smiling at their thoughtful idea.

"It was actually Baekhyun hyung's idea." Sehun blurted.

Baekhyun slightly blushed, "It was all of our ideas."

"Emiily, we will eat the cake for you." Tao smiled as he took the cake away from Baekhyun.

"Hey, come back, Huang Zitao!" he was already in the kitchen, cutting a slice of cake for himself.

Baekhyun left the livingroom for his room. He and Emiily were talking when Chanyeol suddenly entered the room. He plopped down on his bunk.

Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol.

"What?" Chanyeol innocently asked.

"Go look for Kris hyung or something. Or go out there and have some more cake."

"We ate it all."

"What? Already?" he was taken aback.

"I think Suho hyung saved you a slice though. You better hurry or Tao might take that slice."

"Fine, then go look for Kris hyung."

"No, I'm fine." Chanyeol hugged the teddybear that was lying on his bunk.

Baekhyun tried to push Chanyeol out their room. He finally managed to get him out.

Emiily smiled, "These two."

The two talked for about two hours.

"You look tired. Go to sleep. You're going to have a long day tomorrow."

"No." She shook her head, "I'm not tired. I'll tell you when I am." she smiled whilst trying not to yawn.

Emiily's eyes were getting heavy. She only replied to Baekhyun with "Really? That's nice. Wow. Uhuh."

She soon fell asleep.

"Babo, I told you to go to sleep. Sweet dreams, birthday girl."

Baekhyun heard a light knock on his door. Suho opened the door, "We're going to go rehearse now, Baekhyun."

"I'll be out in a minute, hyung."

Baekhyun hurried and left a message for Emiily along with an attached video before leaving for practice.

 

Emiily's alarm clock went off. It was 9 a.m. She realized that she still had her laptop on. She checked to see whether Baekhyun left any messages for her or not.

Have fun, birthday girl. ^^

Along with that message was an attached video. Emiily rubbed her eyes before opening the file.

 

Baekhyun awkwardly waved at the camera.

"Hi Emiily! The guys and I were practicing for our comeback and we're taking a ten minute break. So-"

Chanyeol jumped out of nowhere. "What are you doing? You look awkward." he pointed out.

"This is for Emiily." Emiily couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, Emiily?" Chanyeol waved excitedly, "Hi Emiily!" he placed his arm on Baekhyun's shoulder. "What's this for though?" he continued to ask Baekhyun.

"Park Chanyeol." he frowned.

"Are you trying to kill me with that deadly glare of yours? Geez Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol slowly backed away from Baekhyun. "I'm going to go look for Kris hyung then. Bye Emiily! Mehrong." he stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun before running off to fine Kris.

He shook his head while fixing his hair. "Sorry about that. Okay, I'm heading over to Shinee sunbaes' practice room. They should be there."

The video was cut to a scene with the Shinee members minus Minho. He was shooting for his new drama.

"What is this?" Key asked as Baekhyun pointed the camera at his direction.

"Ah, I know this is last minute hyung. But I was going to ask you if you can give my friend, Emiily a shout out. It's her birthday tomorrow."

"Sure, no problem." Key warmly smiled. "Hi Emiily! I hope you have a Happy Birthday!"

Onew chimed in, "Yes, a happy happy birthday!" he smiled.

Taemin and Jonghyun waved, "Happy Birthday Emiily!"

"Thank you!" Baekhyun bowed, along with his flipcam.

The video was cut to another scene, where Baekhyun was sitting in the living room dorm.

"I'm sorry, but Super Junior sunbaes weren't in the building." he frowned. "I check every practice room."

"Yeah, and we're not going to wish you happy birthday because we'll be doing that later." she could hear Kai in the background.

She smiled from ear to ear. "You have no idea how much I like you, Baekhyun."

 

A few weeks later, a package from South Korea arrived for Emiily. They were signed albums of Exo K and M's new album.

There was a note inside Exo K's album.

Our late birthday present. Listen to it everyday, okay? Tell me which one's your favorite song. I haven't been able to go online these days since manager hyung won't allow us to surf the web while we're promoting. And he took our phones. >.< I promise that I'm not ignoring you Emiily.

END

Hope you like this oneshot that I've made for you. ^^