Birthday Oneshot for Shinee_Luv (Playful Melody)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

 November 7, 2011

By: 2pmvietguh

To: shinee_luv

Presenting. . .  "Birthday with my lovely oppas"
 

Hi Suprina! I'm one of Playful Melody's oneshot writers; I just wanted to wish you a Happy 15th Birthday! Anyway, hope you like the oneshot that I've created for you. ^-^ 

 

As soon as they finished their interview and photoshoot, the four members of Shinee returned to their dorm. (Minho had to go to another schedule.) Key and Jonghyun were the first ones to enter the dorm. Key threw his backpack on the couch as he hurried to the kitchen. Jonghyun placed his backpack next to where Key threw his and idly leaned by the kitchen counter. The others followed right behind. Maknae and Leader were knocked out; Taemin threw himself onto the couch. Onew plopped onto the couch opposite of maknae.

"Aren't you going to help me?" Key asked as he opened the drawers to get the mixing bowl and other equipments needed to make a birthday cake for his dongsaeng Suprina.

"I'll watch you make the cake" Jonghyun smiled.

As soon as Taemin heard the word cake, he jumped up from the couch and hurried to where Key and Jonghyun were.

"Hyung, we don't have time. At least try and be helpful. Move" Key lightly pushed Jonghyun away.

"Hyung, can I help?" Taemin asked.

"Uh. Since Jonghyun hyung's so lazy, you can make the icing" Key said as he searched the cabinets for his apron.

"Yes!" Taemin jumped up and down as he grabbed one of the bowls that were already set on one of the kitchen counters.

"You're only making a cake Kibum, it's not that difficult"

"Then, do you want to make it?" Key looked at him.

"Ani" he shook his head.

"Make yourself useful then and get Suprina's gifts for me" he ordered.

"Where?"

"It's the two bags that I've set by my bed. The pink and purple ones. You better not even try to look through them either hyung"

"Why would I look through them? My gifts are better than your anyway" he said and plodded towards Key's room.

Jonghyun immediately noticed the bright bags by Key's bedside. His curiosity rose as he neared the gift bags.

Jonghyun tried to peek through the colorful tissue papers to see what Key got for Suprina.

"My presents are way better than yours" Jonghyun smirked. He placed the bags on the kitchen table.

About an hour later. . .

"Kids, if you want to wish your buddy a happy birthday, then you guys better hurry" manager hyung told the two.

"I'm almost done hyung!" Key exclaimed as he carefully wrote Suprina's name on top of the cake with pink icing:

Happy birthday Suprina! Oori dongsaeng ^^

Key carefully placed the cake inside a blue box. He then placed it inside a pink bag.

While they were on their way to Suprina's place they dropped by to pick up their pizza, fried chicken, Chinese takeout, and drinks.

"Guys, remember that you guys have a plane to catch in three hours. I'll come back to pick you guys up in an hour, arasso?"

"Yes hyung" Jonghyun and Key chimed.

"Hurry hurry" Key said as he hurried towards Suprina's apartment complex. "We only have an hour!" He dragged Jonghyun along.

Meanwhile. . .

"Thanks you guys, I had a great time" Suprina hugged her friends.

"Enjoy the rest of your birthday Surpina"

"Uh, see you guys tomorrow" she waved. She headed towards the apartment complex.

As she neared her apartment, she noticed two guys lingering around her apartment. It was hard to identify them since they were both wearing caps. Half of their faces were covered.

"Yah, did you give her a call?" Jonghyun placed the bags down. "We've been waiting forever" It has only been five minutes.

"I never thought of that" Key scratched his head. He pulled out his phone to call Suprina.

She could recognize those voices from anywhere.

"Jonghyun oppa! Key oppa" she was excited to see them there. It has been two months since she's last seen or hang out with them.

Jonghyun panicked, "Yah, dongsaeng, shh! Do you want your neighbors to know that we're here?" he looked around.

"Mian oppas" she lowered her voice.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Jonghyun asked as he picked up the bags that he was carrying before.

"Uh, right. Forgot" she hurriedly unlocked the door and made way for both Jonghyun and Key to come in.

As soon as Jonghyun and Key placed the bags onto the coffee table,

"Jonghyunnie oppa!" she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too Suprina" he said as he hugged her close to him.

"Yah, you only know Jonghyun now?" Key crossed his arms.

Almost immediately she let go of Jonghyun and hugged Key. "I missed you too Key oppa"

Key hugged her back, "Me too"

"We can only stay here with you for a bit dongsaeng-ah" Jonghyun said as he looked at his watch. "Kibum-ah, get the cake"

Key took the cake out from the box and litted the candles. Suprina made a wish. The three had a quick meal.

Present Time!

"Open mines first Suprina" Key said. He pushed the two colorful bags towards her direction.

"Right, the last ones are always the best ones" Jonghyun said.

"Whatever hyung. I hope you like them"

"I'll like whatever you give me Key oppa" she beamed as she slowly took out the gifts. Key's gifts consisted of a blue ear-flap beanie, fringed knit scarf, and a baseball jacket.

"I love them oppa!" the first thing she did was wear the beanie.

"Open mines Suprina. I'm sure you'll like my gifts better" Jonghyun said as he gave her the blue and green bags.

Jonghyun's gifts consisted of: a knit circle scarf, Jeremy Scott wings hooded sweatshirt, and a hooded jacket.

"I really like the jacket Jonghyunnie oppa" she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"You guys are great!" she hugged both of them.

"My gifts are still better than his right?" Jonghyun whispered.

"I like both of you guys' gifts" she assured him.

It was time for Jonghyun and Key to go to the airport to catch their flight to Japan.

"Mian Suprina, we have to go" Jonghyun pouted.

"Already?" Key looked at his phone.

"We're going to be late for our flight" Jonghyun tried to explain.

"Don't worry babe, we're going to buy you lots and lots of gifts when we're in Japan" Key said as he gave her a hug.

"Again, happy birthday Suprina" Jonghyun hugged her close.

"Komawo Jonghyunnie oppa. Komawo Key oppa"

END