NO WAY! That I will fall in love with that LOSER again!!(Euna + Shinee's Key)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Everything4U

For: Lee Euna

‘Ya! Babo-ah, you can’t do that?’

’Aish, shut up! Kibum!’

‘What if I don’t want to?’

‘I’ll make you’

‘Come and catch me if you can~’

Kibum started running, Euna needed to catch him, ‘I’m going to catch him no matter what!!’ she was running to catch. ‘him when Kibum ran into the beach and just disappeared W…What?’ She went inside the water, and searched for Kibum, but he was no-where to be seen. She came out of the water and searched for Kibum when she looked up the sky, she saw Kibum turned into a cloud, pointing at her and teasing her. She was so shocked she screamed.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed and screamed then she stopped, Lee Joon, her brother came inside her room to see what was happening. "Ya! What’s wrong? What happened?" Euna didn’t even listen to his brother but wiping off her sweat and pinching herself. Joon stopped her, "Ya, your voice woke everyone up you know? Tell me what happened." Euna looked at Joon. She explained everything to him, Joon started laughing so hard that tears came out of his eyes, "Aish! Oppa! I’m telling you the truth! Kibum is like a nightmare to me now!" Euna then saw the time ‘Great, time for school.’

 

- At School

 

"Sulli-ah!! YoSeob-ah!!" she screamed and ran towards her friends, when someone grabbed her school bag and pulled her back. She turned to see who it was and was shocked to see Kibum. "W…What are you doing? Let me go!" she turned around to twist Kibum’s hand who was still holding the bag, it did no good to him but made herself dizzy. "Babo-ah, you can’t even take my hands off your bag?" she thought about his words, and then realised it was abit similar to what he said in her dreams. Euna screamed then bit Kibum’s arms so hard that he let go of her bag, Euna was still screaming to see Kibum infront of her that she ran and ran till she reached to her friends Sulli and YoSeob.

 

"Wow! Euna-ah, I didn’t know that you had that strength in you." YoSeob who is called to be a ‘Chihuahua’ was surprised his eyes went so big. Sulli was just laughing at Euna and asked her what happened. Again, like this morning she told YoSeob and Sulli what happened in her dreams and about this morning how Kibum said the similar thing to the dream that made her freak out.

 

- In Class

 

The teacher wasn’t here today so the teacher next door told us to work for ourselves, continue working on the work that we did last time, so Euna was working when Sulli and YoSeob was talking about something. Kibum was lying down on his table, listening to music and sleeping. She couldn’t see one single person working, so she ended up not working as well, and going towards Sulli and YoSeob.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Euna was curious about it. Then Sulli said, "Do you want to go the swimming pool after school?" It had been ages not going to swimming pool because of too much work, but since it’s going to be Sulli and YoSeob going, she was about to go when, "I’ll go too." Kibum butted in the conversation, "Then I’m not going." Euna said without thinking about it twice. Kibum was looking at Euna and pinching her cheeks and stretching them, "What did you say?" Euna had to say that she was going or else Kibum will annoy her to go. "I’ll go, so let it go!"

 

Kibum went up to the blackboard and with the chalk he wrote, "Lee E.U.N.A is a B.A.B.O~" Euna didn’t have a chance to go argue with him, because she knew that he wouldn’t stop, but what’s with the love heart next to it? Then he wrote something again, "Who doesn’t know about people's feelings…"

 

Euna’s P.O.V

 

What? Who doesn’t know about people's feelings? I exactly know how Sulli and YoSeob feels when they are angry or upset. I’m a caring friend and what?!? I got up and went towards Kibum and slapped his face. "Ya! Is it so fun to tease me?! Don’t you think this is enough?" I couldn’t hold it much longer, my tears went down my face. "Why don’t you stop wasting your time annoying me, and do your own work? I’m not going to go swimming or anything like that today, so all three of you guys go, I had enough of all of you guys!" I don’t know how those words came out of my mouth but I just couldn’t take it any longer I just got out of the classroom.

 

KiBum’s P.O.V

 

Aigoo… was I being too mean? I just wrote that on the blackboard, that she doesn’t know about peoples feelings because right now, she doesn’t know my feelings, how I feel towards her. I don’t know how to express my love towards her but just want to stay next to her and be close to her, I’m going to make her go to the swimming pool no matter what!

I got the duster and rubbed the words out one by one, then when I was about to rub out the word ‘feelings’ I didn’t know why, I just threw the duster towards the door where the principal was there. I looked at who was behind the principal and it was Euna. ‘Aish, LEE EUNA!’ the principal came towards me and told me to explain everything about what happened in this class, I was the one who had to tell what happened, when Euna was just giving me the glare which didn’t look scary but cute.

 

"You’ve been teasing her since a long time that I heard," the principal said, "So what?" I replied shortly. "Do you want to get suspended?" Euna gasped, even Sulli and YoSeob as well as the whole class. I did a short laugh, "I don’t care if you kick me out of the school or suspend me." I was saying this while looking at Euna. ‘Euna-ah, if this is what you wanted, fine…’ and was going to go past the principal to go out of the classroom when Sulli and YoSeob came towards me too, they both winked at me, I knew that they planned something, "If Kibum goes, then we’ll go as well!" Sulli and YoSeob waved at Euna and they both linked arms with Kibum and walked out.

Euna’s P.O.V

 

What? What are they doing? So, are they getting suspended as well? NO!! No Way!! Then I’ll be alone in this school!! NOOOOOOOOO!! Don’t go!! I faced the principal, "Teacher, it’s alright for them to tease me and everything like that, can you please…….." the principal stopped what I was saying "Don’t worry… I won’t!" the principal smiled and walked back outside. What the……… There’s something going on with the principal and those 3 little bastards!! I went out of the classroom and went to the way that the 3 little bastards walked to…

I was walking around to look for them when all those three came out and jumped on me, "YA!!! Did you guys plan something with the principal too?" Then Kibum chuckled, "You know I got the principal’s mobile number? And I messaged saying that it’s all a play~ to tease you~ MERONG~!!" and started running away from me. "You BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kibum’s P.O.V

! Euna looks really angry! I better run away before……………. " You BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" there you go. In count of One, Two…. ! Just RUN!!! I was running down the stairs and heard a lot of footsteps from upstairs where I thought ‘Great. I can’t use the elevator…’ the word ‘elavator’ came out of his mouth. ‘OH YEAH! ELAVATOR!!!’ he went down and stopped ‘Thank god, that our school has a elevator…Sheesh..’ he was pressing it non-stop, when the door opened I was about to go in, when there was these 5 gangs who came out of the elevator.

‘. Busted!’ I was about to turn back when Euna bumped into me. . My heart! My heart! She can’t hear my heart beating, I pulled her away, she was really angry when she realized who was behind him. Kibum gave Euna a sign, I mouthed to her, ‘In count of… one… two…’ and when I was about to say three, Euna held my hands and started running, the gangs who was behind us was running to catch us "Ya! What happened!?!?" Great. She’s not good at running at all. "I was about to run away from you, so, I pressed the elevator when those groups of gangs came out!!" She stopped. "WHAT?!?!" We didn’t have much time, they are still catching up to us, I didn’t know what to do but to piggy back her. "Ya. Let’s go to the swimming pool~" even though I was running out of breath, I needed to ask her that, "Omg! In this situation, you’re still going on about that?!?" I nodded. "Fine!"

- Swimming Pool

Story’s P.O.V

 

They’ve gotten away from the group of gangs who was following them. Kibum was out of breath when he arrived in front of the door in the swimming pool. He just dropped Euna down. "Aish, ya! How could you drop a girl like that?" Kibum looked at Euna and smiled, "because you’re heavy." and stuck his tongue out at her.

Later Sulli and YoSeob came with Joon. "Joon, you’re here as well?!" Euna was pretty much surprised to see his brother coming, "Yes, of course. Something might happen if I'm not here," Joon was looking at Kibum. ‘Aigoo, here goes my brother again…’ they all went in and went to the changing room.

Euna’s P.O.V

Sulli and I went inside the changing room and when I realized that I didn’t have my swimming costume with me, "Ya, Sulli-ah, I don’t…." Sulli lended her a swimming costume, it wasn’t even a swimming costume, it was a bikini!! "YA!!! YOU WANT ME TO WEAR A BIKINI??" I threw the bikini back at her "Don’t worry, I’m wearing one too, see?" I just couldn’t close my mouth, Sulli was actually wearing a bikini, I don’t usually wear bikinis unless I go to the beach. I gave up and just wore the bikini.

Story’s P.O.V

Euna and Sulli went out of the changing room and already saw the guys wearing their costume, they looked at us and Kibum looked so surprised to see me wearing a bikini, and also, I was surprised that he actually changed into a swimming costume, I looked at YoSeob and he winked at me, which made Kibum abit distracted. Kibum then came close to Euna ‘, , !! His body…!!’

Euna covered her eyes and then backed up when she stepped on something and tripped and fell in the water. Euna got up, swimming "Aish! Kibum-ah!!! Why are you so….." Kibum wasn’t there, she tried to see where everyone went but no-one was there. "Yah---------- don’t do this to me! Come out!" Euna was out of the pool shaking so much because it was cold, she looked around… Until YoSeob came running diving in the water, then Sulli, then my brother.

‘Where’s Kibummie?’ and was looking around for him when he came out of no-where, kissed Euna’s cheeks and dived into the water. Thank god no-one was watching. Euna’s face was getting so red, and was feeling hot so she dived into the water as well.

They decided to do a game of how long they can stay in the water, all of us went into the water when someone pulled Euna up, "Ya----- What are you doing? I’m trying to win th….." It was so sudden, Kibum was kissing Euna, she was just opening her eyes, blinking them several times and then put her arms around Kibum and closing them.

Suddenly, there was a bubble coming up from the water that we could hear, suddenly without taking his lips away from mine, he duck me down and now we were kissing under water. I tried to open my eyes and was looking. There were no-one there, in the water I grabbed Kibum’s arms and pinched him so hard that he got up the water.

"Why did you do that for?" Kibom was complaining, "That is my little revenge for you teasing me!" and started to run when I got caught in just a second. ‘this is why I hate water -.-‘ then he whispered into my ears. "I love you…"

- Home

 

Dear Diary,

Diary, do you want to know what happened today? I’ll skip to what happened during the school time because I hated that time, but you have to know that something happened between me and Kibum! Kibum fully changed! I thought he hated me, because he kept teasing me, but today was a bit different, well… my family and friends went to the swimming pool today, and guess what happened…? Kibom K.I.S.S.E.D me! How? Omg, don’t ask! Thank god, no one was watching but, hey! To tell you the truth, (hoping no one reads my diary, or DARE to open it), *I actually LIKED It.* SHHHHHH!!! This is a secret between you and me DIARY ok? Well, that’s it for today. I just can’t wait till tomorrow, how Kibum will act towards me!!! I bet he will no longer tease me, yeah? Haha, I wish that time went by really fast so I can meet Kibum tomorrow…

- The next day

"Yah------- Euna-ah," It was Kibum, Euna stayed calm "Yes, Kibum-ah?" Then Kibum suddenly started laughing, ‘what’s gotten into him?’ he hit my forehead softly, "Why are you acting so girlish now?" Kibum started teasing Euna again, "Did you really think that what I said to you yesterday was true?" Euna just nodded towards him and Kibum started laughing crazily, "That was just a joke, I wanted to see how you react. HAHA" and then Kibum tapped Euna’s shoulders and ran inside the school building. I stopped where I was going I was looking at Kibum’s back and screamed out ‘YAH!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!! THAT I WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!! LOSER!!!" and ran inside the building to catch him.

Kibum’s P.O.V

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!! THAT I WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!" I heard Euna’s voice from behind, I stopped running, and looked at Euna who was running towards me, ‘Euna-ah, I don’t mind if you don’t love me, I’m happy that I can stay beside you… I will stay beside you forever… and protect you…’ and was turning back to walk to the classroom when Euna hit Kibum’s head with her pencilcase. Both of their days started with a fight like always…

Hope you like it! ^-^

. . . Our site is currently looking for reviewers and oneshot writers. So, if you're interested, then please visit our site!:

http://2pmvietguh.blogspot.com/