Complicated (Kang Ji Young + Shinee)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster

For: AdorableMaknae

"Hey girl." Nicole squealed as she jumped on top of Ji young.

"Unnie…must you do that every time you see me?" Ji young pouted. Nicole petted Ji young and smiled.

"Of course~ It's my adorable dongseng." She giggled. Ji young rolled her eyes but none the less hugged her back.

"JI YOUNG!" Ji young felt five boys jump on top of her and Nicole.

"Hey guys." She cooly stated. All the guys laughed and high fived her. When Taemin approached for his high five she blushed a bright red. All the boys stared at her with a worried face. That wasn't a good sign for them, since they all liked her. Ever since elementary, they were the six amigas.

"Um let's go." Nicole whispered to Ji young. Ji young turned to face where Nicole was pointing. It was those girls. Those girls always were on her case. Who could blame them…her friends were pretty hot.


"See you after school." Ji young smiled making all the boys' hearts beat.

"I'm sick and tired of that ." Gyuri growled. Hara and Seung hyun nodded. "Let's do something about it this time." She yelled down the empty hallway.


"Shouldn't we be in class?" Hara innocently asked. Seung hyun hit her on the head.


"I say we make sure she doesn't ever go near our beautiful shiny oppas again!" Seung hyun suggested. Gyuri nodded as well as Hara.

"Hey." Ji young stared into Gyuri's eyes. Why were they talking to her.


"Ignore them. Let's go." Nicole said pulling at Ji young's arms.


"We only wanted to talk." Hara pouted. Ji young felt guilt form in her. Maybe…they really did want to talk.


"No wait. Nicole you go ahead first."


"bu-"


"Yeah!" Seung hyun said while pushing Nicole away. Nicole glared at the girls and walked off. Ji young turned to the girls and smiled.


"So let's settle our dif-"


"Yeah. Here let's go somewhere else." Gyuri suggested. Ji young frowned.


"We have class?" She said shocked. It was the only class she had with Taemin.


"Forget class. We want to show you something!" Gyuri explained. Ji young sighed and followed the girls.

"A dark warehouse is what you wanted to show me?" Ji young scoffed. Gyuri spit on the floor.

"Shaddup. You think we want to be friends with you?! You must be stupider than Hara!"

"Hey!" Hara exclaimed which earned her another smack from Seung hyun and a glare from Gyuri.

"Stupider…isn't a word." Ji young said with a chuckle. Gyuri blushed with embarassment.

"You'll regret laughing at me!" She threw Ji young on the chair behind her and Seung hyun began to tie her up.


"HEY!" Ji young shouted.


"Now we'll make sure you don't go near our oppas again!" Gyuri belched out. Hara cheered in the back. "Seung hyun-ah bring out…our weapon." Ji young gulped. What had she gotten herself into.

"Where's Ji young?" Key asked. Nicole gasped.

"Those girls…" She whispered angrily.

"What girls?!" Minho shouted.

"Well…" She began. The boys stared at her with shock. "Your little fan club took Ji young…I'm sure of it." She said a little more loudly.

"SH!" The teacher shouted. The boys sat in their seats frozen.

"I'm going to go save her!" Taemin whispered.

"How?" the boys put in. Taemin remained silent.

"The warehouse at the back of the school! GO!" She pushed Taemin. He nodded and stood up.

"What's wrong?" The teacher asked.

"Uh…OW! MY STOMACH!" He said while holding his stomach.

"Um…go to the bathroom." The teacher said. Taemin rushed out as the boys sighed.

"We can't catch up to him." Jonghyun sighed. The boys nodded leaving Nicole smiling.

"Wow you're fast." Gyuri said. She paid the man as he grunted. Ji young sat there and crying.

"You guys…are…devils!" She shouted. Her voice rang throughout the warehouse.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Hara asked.

"Yeah! If we get her pregnant, who would like her!" Gyuri said laughing. Ji young stared at the pregnancy tester in her hands. Her innocence…was gone. She was impure. Ji young felt tears flow down her face. How could she face Taemin now?

"JI YOUNG!" Ji young rose her head to see a blurry body.

"How did he find us?" Hara shouted. Taemin pushed through the girls until he was near Ji young. He began to untie her without looking at her body. He picked her up princess style and glared at the girls.

"Taemin-ah! It's not what you think!" Seung hyun tried. Taemin ignored her and pushed through the gates. He noticed someone running towards them.

"Here." Nicole put her jacket over Ji young. Taemin thanked her and passed Ji young over to her.

"Thanks so much Taemin-ah…" Ji young said with a faint smile.

"I will protect you from now on." He said with a smile. They held hands and stared into each other's eyes. She could feel his love as she hoped he felt hers. Nicole smiled and carried Ji young off.

"You're really something." Nicole said with a worried tone. Ji young laughed faintly.

"We definitely don't want this to happen again do we?" She said again. Ji young nodded and hugged her unnie. Nicole put Ji young into a black car and shut the door. Ji young rolled down the window and waved at her smiling unnie.

"Thanks a lot." Nicole nodded and waved her off. As Ji young rested on the leather seats, she felt something weird was happening. She looked around and saw woods.

"Um excuse me? Where are we going?" She asked.

"Where would you like?" The man asked with a smirk. Ji young froze…that voice….was the guy who her?!

"Thanks a lot Nicole." Taemin said while shaking Nicole's hand. Nicole nodded and walked with him. "Hey you think she will be fine?" He asked. Nicole just patted him on the back.

"It's complicated."

Hope you like it! ^-^