Misunderstanding. .Oh, I see (Soo Jin and Hyunseung)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: Soo Jin

"Oppa, don't forget, I'm only staying here for 2 weeks. So we have to hang, ok?"

"Uh" he nodded.

"And you have to bring Soo Jin unnie with you. I really want to see the girl who got Jang Hyunseung head over heels" she smiled.

She hugged him, and gave him a quick goodbye kiss.

"Ya, Ya! Yoo Mi Sun! People will misunderstand that there's something between you and I" Hyunseung told her.

"Why so old fashioned? Just a goodbye kiss-" she rolled her eyes.

"Still-" Hyunseung tried to argue his point, but Mi Sun cut him off.

"Aigoo, you're still the same as before" she sighed. "Call me! Wait I didn't give you my number yet" she reached in her purse and whipped out her cell phone.

"What's your number?" Mi Sun asked Hyunseung.

"Here" he took her phone, and punched in his number, vice versa.

"Don't forget to call me" she smiled, and gave him back his phone.

He smiled, "Arasso, I will. How can I forget?"

"You better not! Well, anyong oppa" she said sweetly, and left.
--
Meantime, on the opposite side of the street-

"Eomma, you just hate Hyunseung, that's why you keep saying that" Soo Jin said to her mother.

Soo Jin convinced her mother to follow her to Hyunseung's workplace. She wanted to show her mother that she's just being overprotective. She explained for the 100th time that Hyunseung seems like a tough guy, but he's not, in fact, he's a really nice guy. Her mother doesn't believe her. She knows who he hangs out with; those bad kids at school.

"You don't believe your own mother? Soo Jin-ah, do you even know who he hangs out with?" her mother asked her.

"It doesn't matter, he's not who you think he is, trust me! I'll prove it to you. He's very hardworking and. . .you'll see for yourself" she told her mother.

They stood there for almost 20 minutes "observing" Hyunseung. A few minutes after that, Soo Jin saw a girl walking into the shop. Hyunseung's smile appeared, which is rare. She rarely sees him smile at others. She saw them talking to eachother. The girl even hugged him, and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Aigoo aigoo, making her mother suffer in this hot weather" her mother complained, as she squatted, yes squatted in the middle of the busy sidewalk.

Soo Jin's POV-  I know that she's not his sister, he doesn't have any siblings.- Aish, why is my heart hurting so much?

She felt a pain in her chest. She couldn't just stand there,

"Eomma, let's go home" she told her mother.

"Weh?" her mother wanted to know.

"Let's just go home!" she yelled as she drag her mother along with her, towards the other direction where she couldn't see Hyunseung. She didn't want her mother to see that scene. Her mother would just start her hour long nagging about how she told her time and time again that Hyunseung's not a good guy, so on and so forth.

Once she got home, she went straight to her room, locking herself in it.

Soo Jin's thoughts- Who was that girl? Why is he so happy to see her? I hate you Jang Hyunseung, hate hate hate. And to think I've complimented you in front of my mother just for her to see you differently. Out of nowhere this happens. I don't want to see you anymore, and have to see you act as if nothing's wrong, nothing's happened. Ani, I'll ignore you, hmm, that's a good idea.

She believed that that's a good idea. But good idea or not, it hurts her. Even though this was his first time to have done something like this, it still hurts.

"Soo Jin, what's wrong, tell eomma" her mother told her through the closed door. She slowly opened the door, "Eomma, you were right. I don't want to see Hyunseung anymore. You don't have to worry about him breaking your daughter's heart anymore, ok?" she said, and closed the door.

"Mu-oht? What? You guys broke up?" her mother was confused. "What happened, Soo Jin, open the door!" her mother knocked on the door. "Aigoo, I knew that that kid would break my daughter's heart sooner or later!" she sighed, and left.
--
"Soo Jin-ah, Soo Jin-ah! I know you're in there!" Hyunseung yelled while knocking on the front door. Her mother was out celebrating a friend's birthday. Her father just went to work not that long ago. She was the only one home.

She covered her ears with a pillow. He has been calling her nonstop, texting her nonstop. He was worried, since Soo Jin has never never ignored a text or call. He figured that something bad might have happened to her.

"Soo Jin-ah, open the door!" he continued knocking. "If I did something, I'm sorry!" he told her. He didn't really know, but he thought that saying that would help.

A part of her wanted to open the door for Hyunseung, but the other part of her refuses to.

She didn't open the door for him, no matter how much he called her name, no matter how much he hollered, she's decided to ignore him.

Soo Jin's thoughts- Maybe I can avoid him forever, I mean, he doesn't go to my school, he doesn't live near this neighborhood. Avoiding him will be easy.

About 5 minutes later, Hyunseung gave up. There was no knocking at the door. No one calling Soo Jin's name anymore.

"He's gone now" she mumbled. Her hands finally let go of the pillow that she was holding, she quickly fell asleep.
--
Next Day- Saturday

Soo Jin woke up, almost fell out of her bed. She's late for school! She thought she had school, she thought it was Friday. Hyunseung usually calls her every morning, he was her alarm. So she figured that she's just late for school.

She hurriedly got ready, and out the door she went.

Outside-

Hyunseung was outside waiting for Soo Jin. She didn't see him.

"Soo Jin-ah!" he walked towards her direction. She tried to avoid him by walking in the opposite direction. He grabbed her by the arm.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Soo Jin, are you avoiding me?" he asked her.

"Isn't it obvious?" she grumbled.

"What are you talking about?" he wanted to know.

"Wow, you're asking me this? Seriously? Wah" she sighed.

"If I did something, I'm sorry" he told her yet again. "At least tell me what I did wrong though" he told her.

Should she tell him that she saw him with that girl yesterday or not?- She decided to let it all out, she was really annoyed, she had to say it.

"Who was that girl at the shop yesterday?" she glared at him.

Hyunseung thought about yesterday. Soo Jin was talking about Mi Sun. He smiled. "Are you jealous?" he asked her.

"Answer me! Who was that girl?" she asked for the second time.

"Yoo Mi Sun" he gave her the answer that she wanted.

"What is she to you?" she asked him.

"You really are jealous" he said. She gave him another glare, "Sister" he said. He could tell that she wasn't buying it. "Like a sister, we were good friends ever since I don't know when, a long time ago. She just returned from the States. She's leaving in a few weeks" he explained to her.

Soo Jin's thoughts- If he's telling the truth. . .Wow, I feel stupid.

"Oh" was all she could say. She lowered her head a little bit.

"You avoided me because of this?" he asked her, trying to get her to look at him.

"Ani. My phone was turned off" she lied.

"Ohh" he said, he knew that she was lying, but he didn't point her out.

"Soo Jin-ah, just ask me if you want to know something, anything. You don't have to get upset over something like this, when you know that I would never do anything to hurt you" he told her.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I wasn't upset. What hurting me?" she asked.

He ignore that question. "Mi Sun said that we should hang out soon. She wanted to see you, Soo Jin. She said she wanted to see the girl who got Jang Hyunseung head over heels" he said to her.

"Uh" she nodded. She paused, "No! Hyunseung, because of you, I'm late for school!" she yelled at him. She started to run. He held her back,

"Soo Jin-ah, it's Saturday-" he told her.

"Huh? Well.. I knew that" she said.

From that day on, Soo Jin's mother slowly starts to accept Hyunseung being her daughter's boyfriend. She could tell that Soo Jin loves Hyunseung, she didn't want her daughter to feel uncomfortable whenever Hyunseung's around. She learned that Hyunseung's not a bad kid after all. He's a very well-mannered kid.