Playboy's Princess (Rana + Chansung)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: Rana

He thought that she would just be another girl who will fall for his charms. But he was wrong.

Chansung is the playboy at their school. He's been in countless relationships, none of them lasted long. The longest relationship that he's ever been in was a month. He takes all of his relationships as a game. Once he's bored with it, it's game over.

Rana is the average high school student at their school, who's just moved in next door to Chansung's house. She has just broken up with her boyfriend of three months. The reason for the break up is that he had to move back to the States with his parents.

(Side note: Chansung and Rana both go to the same high school, Seoul High. They have a few classes together. They actually knew each other ever since middle school, but they have never really talked to each other.)

So, what would happen when Hwang Chansung unintentionally falls for Rana?


--
"Noona! Noona!" a kid's voice continued to call her.

"Min Kyung-ah, let noona sleep for five more minutes. Five more minutes, huh?" she pulled the covers over her head.

"Noona, noona!" the little boy pulled his sister's hand. "Wake up noona!"

She sighed. She slowly got up, her eyes half opened. "Yah, shouldn't you be asleep? Why are you up so early?" she asked him.

"I wanted to be your alarm" he said as he ran out of her room and headed downstairs.

She smiled. "Komawo Min Kyung-ah!" she exclaimed.

She quickly got ready for school.

"Min Kyung-ah, noona's leaving" she kissed him on his cheek.

"Anyong noona" he waved as he finished his bowl of cereal.

"Noona loves you!" she smiled at her little brother. Rana locked the door, and turned around to leave.

She accidentally bumped into someone.

"Joesonghamnida" she apologized. "I'm really sorry" Rana looked up to see who it was. It was Chansung.

"It's him" she thought.

"It's ok" he also looked up.

"It's her" he thought. Chansung gave her a warm smile. "You've just moved into the neighborhood?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"Let's walk to school together" he said.

"Um, sure"


--
A few days later...

"From now on, let's walk to school together" he suggested.

She nodded.

Well, I'll see you tomorrow" Chansung smiled.

He scoffed. "She will fall for me, sooner or later"

"There's no way that I will fall for Hwang Chansung. He's known as the playboy at Seoul High. I'm not that foolish to fall for him" Rana thought as she closed the door behind her.

A few weeks later. . .

"Yeah, the whole 'I will never fall for Hwang Chansung', total fail"

Who would've imagined that as time passes by, the playboy, who goes out with a different girl almost every week, who changes girlfriends as if they're a game that he has gotten bored of, has gradually changed for Rana?


--
The two have been together for eight months. He has changed alot during those months. He has stopped flirting with the girls in the school. His relationship with Rana seems to be quite stable. But, will a misunderstanding shake Rana's trust in Chansung? Or?

--
Rumors are spreading around the school, that Chansung and Sunny, the new girl, have a thing going on.


--
One cold winter day. ..

"You don't get it? I'm acting like this because, I like you" she said to him.

"The feelings not mutual. I have a girlfriend. Even if I didn't, I still wouldn't like you" he said to her.

"But, you treat me so well. There's no way that you don't like me" Sunny said.

"I treat you well because our parents know each other, that's it. Please don't misunderstand"

"But.. " she tried to say.

"If being nice to you causes misunderstandings then, let's not meet anymore"  he got up from his seat.

She tried to hold him back.

Sunny noticed Rana and her friends heading towards their direction.

"Wait, Chansung-ah" she started to say.

"What?"

Sunny leaned in towards Chansung and kissed him.

At the same time-

"Isn't that Chansung over there?" Yoona pointed towards Chansung's direction.

"Ah, he must be with Taecyeon oppa and Junsu oppa" Rana took a look. It really was Chansung. But he wasn't with Taecyeon and Junsu. He was with someone else.

"Huh? Who's that person that he's with?" Yuri asked.

"Who cares. Let's go in and see" Yoona lightly pushed her friend towards the coffee shop's entrance.

The three headed towards Chansung's table.

Rana saw Chansung and Sunny kissing. She stopped in her steps.

"Hwang Chansung" she felt weak in the knees. 

He quickly pushed Sunny away.

"Rana, it's not what it looks like" he tried to explain to her.

She turned around to leave. A single teardrop fell down her cheek.

Rana's POV-

Wah, I was too quick to have made a conclusion. You're still the same Hwang Chansung. You're still the playboy that I was supposed to keep a far distance from at the beginning.

Chansung quickly chased after her.

"Wah, you really are something" Yuri glared at Sunny.

"Do you know how pathetic you are, to do something like that, even though you knew he had a girlfriend? Wah, jinja" Yoona said.

On the other hand

Chansung finally caught up to her. He grabbed her by the arm.

"Rana, listen-" he tried to say; she cut him off.

"People said that you and Sunny had a thing going on, but. .I ignored them, I didn't believe them. But, I can't ignore what I've just saw with my own two eyes" she said to him.

"Rana, it really isn't what it seems" he started to to say.

"And to think that you have changed. Hwang Chansung, you're still the same. You're still the playboy back then. You are and will always be one" she tried to pull away from his grasp.

"Rana. ." he tried to hold her back.

"Let go!" she yelled. "Yah, are you deaf? Let go!" she pulled away from him.

"Bad guy" Yuri kicked him hard in the knee. Yoona and Yuri hurried in their steps and caught up with Rana.

"Yah!" he hopped on one foot.

Rana's POV-

Hwang Chansung, I was foolish to have fallen for you in the first place. And so now, I suffer the consequences.

Chansung's POV-

It really was a misunderstanding. Why won't she believe me?!

He called her, over and over again. She turned off her phone. (not like in kdramas, where they have to take the battery out of the phone)

He left her a voicemail:

"Rana-yah, how many times do you want me to say to you, that it's really not what you think? At least give me a chance to explain"

--
The next day

The couple usually walk to school every morning. But today, Rana was nowhere to be found. Chansung walked to school, alone.

In class, they always sit with each other. Rana changes her seat; now sits with Yuri and Nichkhun.

At lunch, the couple always sit in the middle table with their friends. But now, Rana sits at the back table with her two best friends.

He tried to talk to her, but she ignored him throughout the school day.

As soon as school ended, Chansung waited for Rana at the front gates. Rana said her goodbyes to her friends and headed towards the gates.

"We need to talk" he said to her. She continued to ignore him. This continued for the next 20 minutes. They were almost home, when,

"Aren't you being childish? You could at least let me explain" he said to her, but she continued to ignore him.

"If you continue to act like this, then, let's just break up" he said without really thinking.

"Khu-deh, let's do that then. That's all you wanted right? Now, you can officially be with her" she said to him as she headed towards her house.

"Mwoh?" he looked at her.

She unlocked the front door, and closed the door behind her.

Chansung's POV-

I love this girl. I'm not going to let a stupid misunderstanding ruin our relationship.

He continuously knocked on the door.

"Rana, open the door. Just open the door. We need to talk" he said.

She headed upstairs.

Rana's POV

I'm being stubborn, aren't I?

--
Chansung tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't sleep at all.

It was pretty late; Rana was working on her homework.

Dduk.

Someone threw something at Rana's bedroom window. She opened the curtains. It was him; his bedroom window was right across from hers.

Chansung held up a big white board.

"I didn't mean it"

"Mwoh?"

"Breaking up. I didn't mean it"

"Then what now?"

"Let me explain"

". . .. ."

Chansung explained to her about the whole thing; Sunny was the one who kissed him, etc., etc.

"So, let's pretend as if none of this happened, huh?"

She nodded.

Her mother knocked on her bedroom door.

"Rana-yah, it's already late. Go get some rest" her mother said to her.

"Ne eomma, I'm going right now!"

She closed the curtains and turned off the lights.

As she hopped into her bed,

bzzzzz...

Text-

From: Chansung
To: Rana

You will always be my princess, arasso? I love you. Dream of me!

From: Rana
To: Chansung

I love you too, Hwang Chansung ^-^

END

 

Hope you like it! ^-^

Did you like this oneshot? Did you like the other oneshots? - Are you interested in requesting for one? If so, then please drop by our site:

 

http://2pmvietguh.blogspot.com/

 

See you there!