Oneshot for laybour-day

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

Hi there~ Kawaii Kitty here. <3 I hope you like this short oneshot. ^^


Surprise surprise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F05u4ISR-Qk (Listen to this whilest reading okay?~)

"Hi love!" Hyerin waved.


"How was our Hyerin's day?" Yixing adjusted his laptop's angle so that his girlfriend could see him better.


It was like this every other day. The couple would skype each other whenever Yixing had any spare time. Those endless conversations that would last for hours, which cuts into Yixing's sleep. He is willing to sacrifice his few hours of sleep just as long as he could communicate with his girlfriend.

"Do you have any schedules next Wednesday?"


"Uh. It's a jam-packed day." he continued on explaining to her his schedule that day.

"You've been so busy ever since debut. When will you ever get a legit break?" she tried not to sulk.

"We have to work harder and there's a lot of aspects that we have to work on. I wish we could get a break too, the sooner the better. Do you know how much I miss you? I wish I could be with you, even if it's just for a few minutes. But, I-I'm sorry. Our schedule doesn't allow it." he frowned.

"I'm sorry Yixing. I didn't mean it like that. I've had a long day, I didn't mean to lash out on you." Hyerin tried to say.

"It's alright." he assured her.

"Try and get some sleep you guys! We have a long day ahead of us!" she could her the manager's voice.

"I have to go. Manager hyung's checking up on us." he hastily turned off the lights. "Goodnight, Hyerin, sweet dreams. Dream of me okay?" he smiled.

"Goodnight. Rest well, Zhang Yixing." she half-heartedly say before signing out.

She placed her laptop on her desk. She quietly pulled the covers over her head. "Did you forget that it's our one year anniversary that day? I know I'm overreacting, but I guess our anniversary means nothing to you."
 

 

Wednesday

"What do I get from this?" Tao asked Yixing. He was still in doubt, whether he should go through with the plant that Yixing planned out for his and Hyerin's anniversary.


"My undying love and appreciation. Plus, I'll treat you to whatever you want to eat for the next week." Yixing reminded him.


Yixing and Tao skipped dance practice for half a day for this. Luckily, Luhan and Kris agreed to help them come up with a believable excuse.

Hyerin has just finished her second class of the day. She had about three hours to kill before her last class of the day. She usually grabs lunch at the cafe near her university at this time. As Hyerin walked towards the cafe, she noticed a cute Panda approaching her. Thinking that it was some sort of passing out flyers ordeal, she tried to avoid the Panda.

The sticky note stated:

Follow the instructions to find your love. -Kungfu Panda

"Huang Zitao?" she turned around but the Panda was gone.

Meanwhile, Tao hailed for a cab.


Tao took off the Panda's head and called Yixing.


"Did something go wrong?" was the first thing that he asked.

"No, I- do you know how suffocating it is wearing this panda costume? I thought I was going to die in there!" Tao whined. "Aside from my sufferings, she should be on her way. Or she might think I'm a creepy guy in a panda costume. I'm telling you, this wasn't a good idea."

The instructions that the panda gave to her led Hyerin to... "A music class?"

She tapped on the door a couple of time. "Is anyone in here?" she asked before gradually opening the door.

Hyerin could hear a familiar voice singing a very familiar song. A smile immediately formed as soon as she recognized who the singer was.

Yixing was wearing a black tuxedo. He was singing whilst playing the guitar. A bouquet of roses were laying beside him.

At times, I’d really miss you
I’ll miss you smiling at me
At times, I’d really miss you
I’d wonder if you have any frustrations
Oh girl, our everything
It’d be even more pleasant than a fairy tale
It’s you that allowed me to believe in a splendid one lifetime
...Your bad, your good, your indigenousity, your smile
Unable to help myself from falling in love with your vexatiousness.
Your cuteness, your whining, your anger, your crying
Without conditions, just want to listen to your shouting.
Baby girl I close my eyes and pray every day
Quickly being able to see a glance of you again would be okay
(Yixing's Miss you Miss you)


"Happy one year anniversary." he handed her the bouquet of roses. He fished out a small box from his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a heart necklace.

"Yixing..I" she hesitated.

"What's wrong?" he worriedly looked at her. "You don't like it? I'm sorry-" he tried to say.

"No, it's not that. It's just..I thought that you forgot."

"I admit that I tend to be forgetful but how can I forget an important day like this?"

"Thank you for not forgetting this day." she hugged him. "What should we do now? Where should we go? No, I mean, you said you have a lot of schedules."

"I'm all yours today, well until 9. I have to return to the dorms before my manager hunts me down." he rubbed the back of his neck.

She smiled, "Yes sir! Zhang Yixing will be mines until 9 and I'll have to return him. Let's go!" she took ahold of his hand.

END
 

Please excuse me for my writing skills. OTL