Love Rescue (Kang YeonUn + Teen Top's Lee Byunghun)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: pataco_95


    Taemin has gotten back with his ex-girlfriend, Sulli for about a week now. He knows that he should break up with YeonUn, but he doesn't have the heart to do so. He knows that YeonUn loves him. ..and so. . .what will happen?

--
Wake up YeonUn-ah. Kang YeonUn. .Jagiya. .wake up! Wake up! Hurry! Jagiya?

YeonUn dismissed her alarm.

"Waking up to your voice is a great way to start off my day Lee Taemin" she thought as she got out of bed.

YeonUn took a quick shower and got ready for school.

As soon as she stepped out of her room, she saw her step-brother, G.O. sleeping on the floor. His assignments were scattered all over the floor.

"Oppa, wake up. It's time to go to school. Oppa, wake up!" she yelled.

He quickly got up, his eyes were still closed.

"I'm up I'm up!" he was dizzy from getting up so quickly. He slipped on a stack of papers.

"Gwenchana?- G.O. oppa, you've been studying all night again?" she asked him.

"YeonUn-ah, procrastination kills" he yawned.

"See? You should spend less time going out on school nights" YeonUn told him as she grabbed a bottle of apple juice.

"Arasso arasso" G.O. said as he tried to organize his papers.

"So, Dara unnie and the others are planning to go to noraebang and out for a late night snack tonight. Want to come?" YeonUn asked her brother.

"Yah, but you just said-" he tried to say

"Oppa, it's the weekend, so it's okay!" she assured him.

"Uh, then I'm going" G.O. said as he headed towards his room to get ready for school.

"Oppa, I'm leaving first!" she yelled as she put on her black converses.

She locked the door behind her.

About a block later, YeonUn saw a familiar person walking ahead.    

"Lee Byunghun!" she yelled out, trying to get his attention.

He continued to walk along the sidewalks.

"Ehh.. he can't even hear me" she thought aloud.

She managed to catch up to him. She tapped his shoulder.

"Hey" she smiled at him.

He smiled back. "Where's G.O. hyung?" he asked.

"He woke up late, so he's still back at the house" she said as the two walked together. There were only a few blocks left until they reached school.

"Sup chingus?" YeonUn greeted her friends.

YeonUn and Byunghun and their friends were talking about their plans for tonight when Taemin headed towards them.

"You guys won't mind if I take my girlfriend away from you guys, will you?" Taemin said as he grabbed YeonUn's hand.

"Sure, just leave your friends behind, Kang YeonUn!" Bom yelled after the two but smiled.

"See you guys at lunch!" YeonUn waved as she walked away with her boyfriend.

"You like YeonUn. It's obvious Byung Hun" CL said as soon as Taemin and YeonUn were out of earshot.

"Whether I like her or not, it wouldn't even matter, because she's with him" he scoffed as he left to catch up with his friends, Chan Hee and Min Soo.

"What's your point? Byung Hun, jinja, if you like her, then let her know. You know good and well that he doesn't deserve her" CL yelled.

As Taemin and YeonUn were on their way to class, Taemin received a text.

Bzz Bzz.. He looked at the message.

1 new message:

From: Sulli
To: Taemin

    When are you going to end things with her?

He quickly deleted that text.

School soon ended.. . It's Friday Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! (Ugh, hate that song, but for some weird reason, it's a bit catchy?? Wth is wrong with me?)

Later that night. . .

"You should take Dara unnie home, G.O. oppa" she told her step brother.

"Nah, Dara was goi-" Minzy tried to say.

YeonUn cleared . She looked at her three other friends, Minzy, CL, and Bom.

"Byunghun-ah, you're taking us home" Bom told him as she headed towards his car.

"Sure noona, it's not like I have a choice" he said as he unlocked his car.

"Don't stay out too late YeonUn, arasso?" G.O. told her.

"Arasso oppa" she said as the two went on their separate ways.

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo. ..Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado Who knows eojjeom urin jal dweljido molla (Shinee's Hello)

He looked at his phone, it was Sulli calling in.

"Aren't you going to pick it up?" YeonUn asked him.

"Ani, it's not an important call" Taemin told her as he rejected the call and set his phone on silent.

"So do you have any plans for us tomorrow?" she asked him.

"Hmm. .dinner and a movie tomorrow night?" Taemin suggested.

"Sounds great. Can't wait!" she told him as the two arrived at her house.

"Go get some rest YeonUn-ah, you have work tomorrow" Taemin told her as he gave her a tight hug.

"Uh. Anyong Taemin-ah" she told him as she kissed him on the lips.

He waited until she went inside her house. He turned around to leave.

"YeonUn-ah, how can I break up with you? You're such a sweet girl" he sighed.


When Taemin got home, he checked his phone.

8 missed calls. 4 text messages. All from Sulli.


"That Taemin, he never gave me back that one game that he borrowed" Byunghun thought aloud as he got up from his seat and headed towards Taemin's room.

"Sulli-yah, stop crying. Ani, I love you, I really do. It's just.. ." Byunghun could hear Taemin's conversation as he got closer to Taemin's room.

"Sulli?" Byunghun thought to himself.

He stood right by the door. Eavesdrop much?- He tried to listen in on Taemin's phone conversation with Sulli. Of course he wasn't able to identify what Sulli was saying.

.....

"Give me a couple of days. I will break things off with YeonUn. Stop crying.." Taemin told her.

.....

"I already have-" he tried to say.

......

"Ani! I'll just tell her that I have to run an errand" he said to her.

.....

"Uh..it's already late"

.. .

"I love you too Sulli-yah. Uhh- Sweet dreams" he ended the call with her.

Byunghun cleared his throat, trying to get Taemin's attention, without being so obvious.

"Yah, you should knock before you come in!" Taemin yelled.

"Weh? Got something that others shouldn't know?" Byunghun looked at him.

"A- ani. It's late. I'm going to sleep" Taemin said as he hopped into his bed and pulled over his sheets.

"Wait, before you do that. Where's the game that I lent to you?" Byunghun asked Taemin.

"Mian Byunghun-ah, I lost it" Taemin told him.

"Yah, you!" Byunghun threw a pillow at Taemin.

"Fine, I'm going to-" he looked around. "I'm going to take your new games" Byunghun said as he grabbed the games that were laying on Taemin's desk.

"Andwe!" Taemin quickly hopped out of his bed.

Byunghun had already taken his games and ran out of his room.

"Ehh.. I'll deal with this later. Too. .tired to fight with him" Taemin yawned as he went back to his bed.

Byunghun set the games down on his desk.

"He's gotten back together with Sulli? What about YeonUn? Has he ever thought about her?" he thought to himself.

He quickly shook that thought off and climbed into his bed.

The next day. . .

Byunghun dismissed his alarm. The clock read 8:30 a.m.

As Byunghun got dressed, he noticed the games that he 'stole' from Taemin was now replaced with the game that Taemin claimed he had lost.

"That kid" he said aloud.

He threw on a pair of washed skinny jeans, a gray v neck and green hoodie.

Byunghun headed towards the coffeeshop that YeonUn works at on the weekends which was about ten minutes away.

She's the reason why he stops by every morning on the weekends for a cup of cappuccino and blueberry streusel muffin.

He made his order and took a seat in the far right corner.

"Should I tell her? No, I can't. It'll hurt her if she knows about it. No, but it would hurt her even more if she finds out about it on her own. Yes, I should tell her" he thought.

She waved her hands in front of him.

"Hellooo, earth to Lee Byunghunnnnn" she sang.

"Oh, YeonUn" he was too concentrated in whether to tell her about that whole Taemin and Sulli thing that he didn't notice her standing there .

"Hiii" she smiled.

"Hey" he smiled back at her.

"What was it that you were thinking? Seemed like you were in deep thoughts" she said to him.

"Ani, it's nothing"

"YeonUn-ah" she heard her manager calling for her.

"I'll talk to you later" she told him as she went back to work.

Byunghun spent a few hours at the coffeeshop working on his school assignments and surfing on the internet.

Bzz.Bzz...Incoming call. . Taemin

"What is it Taemin?"

"Byunghun-ah, can go to the movies with YeonUn? I've already bought the tickets. It's on the kitchen table" Taemin told him.

"Weh?" Byunghun asked him.

"I have to go visit a sick relative in Busan, with my father" he lied.

"Sure Taemin, if that's what you say" Byunghun said.

"Komawo" he said and hung up.

"Byunghun-ah, Taemin just called me. So, I'm going to the movies with my best friend. It'll be great!" she smiled.

"YeonUn, it's so hard to tell you. That smile of yours, will soon disappear once you know the real reason why he can't go with you" Byunghun thought. He decided to not tell her.

"I'll pick you up at 6" he told her.

"Sounds good to me. See you then" she told him as she cleaned up the tables.

6:03 p.m.

Byunghun picked her up and off to the movies they went.

"Sorry that you couldn't spend your Saturday night with your boyfriend" he told her.

"Sorry? I get to hang out with my buddy!" YeonUn said as she linked her arm with his. "Ka-ja, let's get some snacks before we go in"

Oh, so Taemin picked a horror movie.

The movie soon ended. The two friends went out for dinner at a Sushi Restaurant.

9:20 p.m.

Byunghun walked YeonUn home. While on their way. . .

"It's Taemin!" her face lit up, but she saw him with someone else.

"I thought he was going to Busan with his father" she said, confused.

"YeonUn-ah" Byung Hun tried to hold her back.

"Let go" she pulled away from him.

"Hurry, go in, it's cold outside" Taemin told Sulli.

"Arasso oppa. See you tomorrow" Sulli hugged him before she headed towards her place.

YeonUn was standing from afar. She saw the whole scene.

She tried to lie to herself. "Ani, it's not what it seems"

She took a few more steps where Taemin was standing. His back was turned towards her. He was waiting for Sulli to safely go into her apartment complex.

Hello hello, nareum dae yo.. .

He turned to leave. Little did he know that she was less than a block away from him.

"Uh, what is it YeonUn-ah?" he asked her.

"Taemin, where are you?" she asked him as she took a few more steps.

"Me? Ah, I'm grabbing a late night snack with my father before heading back to Seoul" he told her.

"Really? Are you sure about that?" she was hoping that he would just tell her the truth.

"What do you mean?" he was confused.

Byung Hun didn't know what to do. He just stood from afar to see what'll happen next. He had a bad feeling about this.

"How about you turn around" her voice was started to slightly shake.

Taemin slowly turned around.

"YeonUn" he ended his call as he saw her.

"Taemin, please tell me that you just happened to see her" she looked at him.

"YeonUn-ah, mianhae. Jongmal mianhae" was all he could say.

Total silence. The two were just standing there. YeonUn was looking right at him. Taemin was avoiding her eyes.

"I've gotten back together with her" he finally said, still not looking at her.

Those tears that she tried to hold back started to fall down her cheeks.

"Mianhae" he tried to apologize to her.

"I was just a rebound girl"

"You're a sweet girl-" he tried to say, but hesitated. He soon continued.

"I've been trying to tell you, but I just didn't have the heart to do so. But, now since you know about it.. YeonUn-ah, let's break up"

"Lee Taemin, if that's what you want, then khudeh, let's break up" she turned around to leave. Tears continued to fall down her cheeks.

YeonUn couldn't help but to turn around. Taemin was already walking away in the opposite direction.

"I'm stupid, stupid to think that you would try and hold me back, that you would change your mind. I'm praying that this was just a horrible dream and that I would wake up from it soon" she thought to herself.

"YeonUn" Byunghun was walking by her side.

"I just want to be alone" she told him as she continued to walk along the quiet sidewalks.

He continued to walk a few steps behind her. She wasn't quite emotionally stabled, so he wasn't going to let her walk alone.

YeonUn stopped in her steps. He made his way to stand in front of her.

"YeonUn-ah, if you need a shoulder to cry on-" he couldn't even finish his sentence.

She had already started to cry her eyes out.

Byunghun hugged her close.

"Napun namja (bad guy)" she cried.

Passerbys were looking at the two.

"I didn't make her cry" he tried to explain to the people who were walking by them. Not like they cared anyway.

"Why did he have to do that to me? Why? I hate him so much"

After crying for like, five or so minutes, she finally calmed down a bit.

He looked at her. Her eyeliner and mascara were smeared.

"You don't look pretty when you're like this" he said as he wiped the tears away from her face.

She looked up at him. He flinched.

"Komawo Byunghun-ah, for being such a good friend" she told him as she hugged him.

He patted her back. "From now on, I will make sure that no one's going to hurt you ever again" he told her.
--

During the past two months, Byunghun has done everything that he could to help YeonUn get over, forget Taemin. And as time passes by, YeonUn has finally managed to get over him.

During those times, Byunghun and YeonUn had gotten even more closer than they were before. And so she soon fell for him.

--

The two were heading towards the park, where they were supposed to meet their friends for a BBQ party.

"YeonUn-ah" Byunghun stopped in his steps.

"Uh, what is it Byunghun?" she looked at him.

"I've been holding it in for too long, these words that I've always wanted to tell you, but never had the chance to do so. Kang YeonUn, I like you. I've fallen for you. Whether the feelings are mutual or not, I just have to get those feelings out of the way. If our feelings are mutual, then that's great, but if not. . I still hope that we can still be friends. .even though it might not be possible, since you've just heard from your best guy friend that he likes you" he said it all in one breath.

"Ah, jinja? I see.. " she continued to walk along the path that lead to her friends' party.

She turned around. Byunghun was still standing there. YeonUn walked back to where he was standing.

She took his hand.

"Why are you still standing here? Let's go" she told him.

As they were getting closer to the park,

"Byunghun, we can't be friends anymore. ..because I like you. You've just confessed to me, that you like me. So as a result of all of that, we should be together" she looked at him.

"Kang YeonUn" he pulled her into a hug.

"Jinja, I really like you Lee Byunghun" she wrapped her arms around him.

--
Two months later...

It's a new day..  .Kang YeonUn wake up. Wake up. .Yah, YeonUn, you're still sleeping?. .Baili, Wake up! Wake up and oppa will give you a morning kiss..hehe.


She dismissed her alarm.

"I prefer this better" she said aloud as she got out of her bed.

She took a quick shower and got ready for school.

She locked the door behind her.

YeonUn looked around. "Where are you Lee Byunghun?" she looked at her watch. They were going to be late if he doesn't come soon.

She decided to go without him.

YeonUn could sense someone running towards her.

"Mian jagiya, my aunt took my car. Ka-ja, we're going to be late to class" he tried to catch his breath.

Byunghun grabbed her hand and the two started to run towards the school's entrance.

YeonUn's thoughts

If it wasn't for that heartbreak of mines, I wouldn't have been able to get even closer to you. If it wasn't for all of that.. .I wouldn't have fallen for someone so sweet, so perfect like you. Saranghae Lee Byunghun


END

 

Hope you liked it! ^-^

 

Anyone interested in requesting for a oneshot? If so, then please do so, at:

http://www.tfaforms.com/158684