Birthday Oneshot for ambotheorange (Playful Melody)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

July 17, 2011

 

By: 2pmvietguh

To: ambotheorange

presenting. . . "Best boyfriend ever"

2pmvietguh's note: Annyeong Amber! I'm one of Playful Melody's oneshot writers; I just wanted to wish you a Happy 14th Birthday! Hope you have a good one! ^-^ Hope you like this oneshot that I've created for you.

--

"So, does your boyfriend have anything planned out for your birthday tomorrow?" Anber's friend asked her.

"I haven't heard anything from him these past couple of days" she told her friend.

"I honestly don't know whether there's even a set plan tomorrow" she thought to herself.

"Bye. Yah, don't forget we're going shopping tomorrow. Meet you at the mall at 11" her friend told her.

"Uh, araso" Amber said and hung up.

She yawned, "Time to go to sleep" she said as she turned off her computer.

Amber looked at her clock, it had already struck midnight.

"I guess Taemin oppa won't be able to make it" the last time she called him, which was earlier that afternoon, Taemin was still in Jejudo Island.

"Oppa, I miss you" she said as she looked at the background picture of her cell phone; it was a picture of her and Taemin.

As if on cue, her phone started to vibrate.

"Oh, kkamjak (scared me)"

It was a text, from Taemin.

Text:

From: Taeminnie oppa
To: Amber

    Jagiya, happy birthday! ^^ I'm returning to Seoul early tomorrow morning. Setting a date with the birthday girl today at 3. Mian if this text woke you up. I just wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday.

She smiled as she finished reading his text.

From: Amber
To: Taeminnie oppa

    Komawo oppa. That's great! Can't wait to see you  ^-^

With Taemin still on her mind, Amber soon fell asleep.

--

Early that morning, Amber woke up to a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. She looked at the clock located by her night stand; it was 8:18 a.m.

"Good morning oppa, morning unnie"

"Morning birthday girl" Gina smiled as she set a full plate of pancakes and other yummy food in the middle of the dining table.

"Happy Birthday, Amber" her brother, Doo Joon said to her.

"Thanks oppa" she said as she hugged her brother.

"I don't really know what to give you, so. ." he said as he handed her a wrapped gift.

Gina handed her a pink bag, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks unnie. Thanks oppa" she hugged both of them.

"I have to go to work. I'll meet up with you guys later this afternoon for dinner" he said as he grabbed his car keys and headed towards the door.

"But I-" Amber tried to say, but Doo Joon was already out of the door.

"Wae?" Gina asked as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"I have a date with Taemin oppa" Amber said to her.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him" Gina assured her.

"Thanks unnie. I'm going to go get ready. I'm meeting up with my friends at the mall"

--

She looked at her watch. By the time she reached home, it was already 2:30 p.m.

She laid out the outfits that she just bought at the mall.

"Which one should I wear?" Amber asked aloud.

After 5 minutes of debating on which outfit to wear, Amber decided to wear a black tank top, patterned chiffon top, and a pair of shorts.



2:58 p.m.

She looked around.

"Amber, over here" she heard someone say to her.

"Oh, Taemin oppa" she brightened. It has been a week since she's last seen her boyfriend.

She hugged him tightly. "I missed you"

"I missed you too jagiya" he said as he let go of her.

"You look beautiful" he commented.

"Even when you wear a simple outfit, you look beautiful" he thought to himself.

She beamed, "Aww, thanks" she smiled.

He continued to look at her, "Ah, right, these are for you" he said as he handed her a bouquet of flowers.
 

First place to go. . .Lotte World! The couple spent hours at the amusement park. After dinner, Amber and Taemin went to the movies.


"That movie was so creepy" Amber shuddered. The two has just watched White: Curse of the Melody.

"Oppa, let's go" she told him as she headed towards the exit.

"Wait" he told her.

"What is it, oppa?" she looked at him.

He took out a small box from his shorts pocket. "I got this for you during my trip" he said to Amber as he opened it.

"It's beautiful" she beamed. Inside the box was a silver heart necklace.

"Here" he said as he wore it for her.

"Komawo oppa" she thanked him.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Do you like it?"

"Of course I do. I love it" she hugged him.

He looked at his watch, it was already 11:20 p.m.

"I'll take you home, or else your brother's going to kill me" he said as he took her hand.

The two took the bus to Amber's place. As soon as Amber and Taemin got off the bus, he intertwined his hand with hers.

"I don't want this day to end" Taemin said as he swung their hands back and forth.

"I don't want this day to end either" she pouted.

"Did you have fun today?" he asked her.

"Uh" she nodded.

"That's great"

Amber and Taemin were still standing there, they were both looking at each other.

Taemin leaned in towards Amber. She closed her eyes.

Her brother, Doo Joon just happened to head out to the balcony, to get a fresh breath of air. He saw his little sister, with Taemin.

"Yah!" Doo Joon yelled.

Amber was startled. She looked up, "Aish, this oppa, why does he have to ruin this perfect moment?"

Taemin looked amused, "Oh, hi hyung!" he yelled back.

"Amber, where have you been all day? Do you hate oppa that much, that you don't want to spend your birthday with me?! Yah, and what time is it?! 12?!"

"Oppa, I spend every birthday with you. Why would I want to spend my birthday with you, when I can spend it with my boyfriend" she thought to herself. That sounded mean.

"What are you doing, standing there? Hurry and come up!" he continued to say.

"Araso!" she said, but lingered in her steps.

"Komawo, oppa. This was the best birthday that I've had" she hesitated, but soon stood on her tippy toes, and gave him a quick kiss.

She quickly turned to leave, but Taemin caught her hand, just in time.

Taemin turned her around so that she could face him. He slowly leaned in to kiss her, this time with no one's interference, such as her brother.

The two finally let go. As if on cue,

"Amber, don't make me come down there!" her brother threatened her.

"Go in" Taemin gestured.

She nodded. A few seconds passed; she turned around,

"Oppa"

Taemin also turned around, "Uh"

"If I've never mentioned this before then. .I should do it now" she started to say.

"Wae?" he looked at her.

"You're the greatest boyfriend ever"

Taemin smiled, "Amber, if I've never mentioned this before then, I should do it now"

Again, she was lingering in her steps, "What, that I'm the greatest girlfriend ever?"

"That, and I really really like you. Go in, before your brother makes another threat"

"Uh. Goodnight oppa" she told him.

"Goodnight"

She turned around, observing her boyfriend who was leaving in the opposite direction.

A smile crossed her face, "What can I ask for? I have the greatest boyfriend a girl could ever have"

END

Hope you like it! ^-^