Valentine Day Trouble (Jinri + Woohyun)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Love4life

For: zenlovers

 

 "Jinri!!"

Jinri rolled over onto her side, grabbed a nearby pillow and covered her head.

"Jinri! Wake up!" her friend Suzy called opening the door to Jinri’s door. She chuckled and walked in with another one of Jinri’s friend Eli.

"I can’t believe she’s not awake yet. It’s her favorite day of the year too," Suzy said as she carefully walked over to Jinri’s bed and grabbed a corner of the blanket. She then yanked it off of Jinri.

"What!?" Jinri yelled in an annoyed voice as she curled up into a ball.

"Yah! It’s time to wake up! I told your mom I’ll get you out of bed, plus do you even remember what day today is?" Suzy asked dropping the blanket to the floor before she placed her hands on her hips. Eli chuckled as he took a step back with his hands in his pocket to see what’ll happen next.

"Go home! Let me sleep," Jinri replied.

"WAKE UP! OR I’M THE ONE GOING TO GET INTO TROUBLE!!" Suzy yelled as she pulled the pillow from Jinri.

"LET ME SLEEP!!" Jinri yelled as she turned around and grabbed the pillow in Suzy’s hand.

"YOU NEED TO GET UP!!" Suzy yelled as she pulled the pillow away.

"I NEED SLEEP!"

"NO!!!"

"YES!!!"

"ELI!!!!" Suzy yelled as she was playing a game of tug of war with Jinri.

Eli quickly walked out and grabbed onto the pillow. In a blink of an eye Eli pulled the pillow out from both of their grasp and held it above his head.

"Yah! Eli! Give it to me!" Jinri ordered.

"No," he replied.

"Give it to me!!" Jinri pouted as she bounced up and down on her bed.

"Nope. You have to get ready. Suzy’ll help you. I’ll be downstairs enjoying the pillow," Eli said. Jinri tried to grab a hold of Eli, but he dodged and quickly left the room closing the door behind him.

"Well at least you’re awake," Suzy commented.

Jinri let out a sigh as she got off her bed.

"Let’s go get you beautified up," Suzy said pulling Jinri into her bathroom.

----------

Jinri walked downstairs in a pink and white floral dress and pink flats. Her hair in a side fishtail braid with a few pink and white flower hair pins in place.

Eli lifted his head and opened his eyes as Jinri and Suzy made it to the front door. Eli’s eyes wouldn’t stop staring at Jinri. Jinri was minding her own business as she was busy with her phone. Suzy cleared her voice, making Eli snap out of his thoughts and she got Jinri’s attention.

"Well let’s go now. School’s about to start," Eli said as he stood up and stretched a little bit.

"Okay," Suzy replied opening the door.

Jinri let her friends out first before she called out, "Bye Mom! See you later!"

"Have a good day at school hun!" Her mom yelled back.

"Yes Mom!" Jinri said before she closed the door behind her. She then placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Ready?"

"Yup," Suzy said.

Eli nodded.

Jinri smiled and linked arms with her friends.

"Let’s go!!" Jinri yelled as she happily pulled her friends along.

Both Suzy and Eli laughed.

----------

Jinri, Suzy and Eli slowly approached the school gates.

"Nuh uh! I didn’t snort!" Jinri exclaimed.


"You sooo did," Eli teased.

"I didn’t!" Jinri yelled as she pulled her arms from her friends and crossed them.

"I was just teasing you," Eli chuckled.


"Let’s go before they close the gates," Suzy said wiping a tear from her eye.

Jinri rolled her eyes with a smile before they walked inside the school gates.

Once they stepped into the school, boys from everywhere came rushing towards Jinri. They pushed Eli and Suzy away.

"Woah," Suzy said as she watched all the guys’ crowd around Jinri. They all had boxes of chocolates, some had roses and stuffed animals.

Jinri took a step back but bumped into a guy.

"For you," he said holding out a blue box with a white ribbon.

"T-Thank you," Jinri said with a smile as she accepted it. All the other guys then held out their boxes.

"I think we should do something," Eli said.


"I would have to agree," Suzy said with a hint of concern seeing all the boxes Jinri was holding.

Eli cleared his throat before he pushed through the guys and made it to the middle of the circle.

"Okay guys. Enough. She has to go to class now. If you’ll all excuse us," Eli said in a calm voice.

The guys didn’t stop however. Eli cracked his knuckles and rolled up his sleeves.

"On second thought we’ll be back later," a random guy said as he walked away. The crowd slowly disappeared.

"Oh my goodness," Jinri said as she looked down at all the boxes of chocolate and gifts.

"If you don’t mind I’ll take some," Suzy said pulling a few boxes out of Jinri’s arms.

"Take as many as you want. This is crazy," Jinri said.

"You didn’t give out a lot of chocolates though… or did you?" Suzy asked as they started to walk towards Jinri’s locker.

Jinri shook her head and replied, "No. I only gave one."

"Interesting," Eli said as he opened Jinri’s locker for her. To her luck her locker was filled with notes.

"Well we better hurry or we’ll be late to class," Suzy said looking at her watch.

"You guys go first I’ll catch up later," Jinri said to them.

"Okay then," Suzy said as she pulled Eli with her.

Jinri let out a sigh as she dug into her locker to get her books. She quickly found them and closed her locker. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh before she opened her eyes.

Jinri then headed for her class. She then saw the guy she gave chocolates to with his friends walking down the hall. His name is Nam Woohyun.

"Hey! Woohyun!" Jinri called.

Woohyun didn’t turn around nor did his friends.

Jinri frowned. She had a crush on him even before he lent her his umbrella that one day she forgot hers.

Jinri looked out at the rain. She loved the rain, but it was windy as well and her mom told her not to get her school uniform dirty today for she had guests coming over.

*Suzy left me, so she could go with her boyfriend. Eli is at home in bed sick. And I’m stuck here.* Jinri thought to herself as she let out a sigh.

"Looks like someone is stuck," a voice said from beside her.

Jinri looked to her left and saw Woohyun. She always had a crush on him, but never got the confidence to tell him.

Jinri felt butterflies form in her stomach as she replied, "Yeah a little bit."

Woohyun chuckled and held out his umbrella. Jinri tilted her head.

"Take it," Woohyun said with a warm smile.

"Are you sure? You’ll need it," Jinri said.

"I’m sure. I can’t let you get sick or I’ll have to face biology alone," Woohyun chuckled as he took Jinri’s hand into his and placed the umbrella in it.

"Bu-"

"I’ll see you tomorrow Jinri," Woohyun said before he took off running into the rain.

Jinri stared at the umbrella in her hand as she felt her cheeks start to burn.

She then returned the favor by making him chocolates.

"Jinri!" Suzy yelled shaking Jinri by the shoulders.

Jinri shook her head and looked at Suzy, "Hum?"

"What happened?" Eli asked.

"N-nothing. Let’s get to class," Jinri said as she quickly walked off.

Suzy looked at Eli, who just shrugged. Suzy then quickly ran after Jinri.

Eli however, knew fairly well what was on Jinri’s mind. He was Jinri’s bestfriend afterall.

----------

The day quickly went by and it was almost the end of the day. Jinri was followed by guys everywhere and when she tried to talk to Woohyun he ignored her. Jinri frowned as she took a seat on the grass in the field. After PE was over she could go home.

"Hyung. Why are you being so rude?" Sungjong asked as he sat down next to Woohyun in the grass.

"How am I?" Woohyun asked.

"You’re ignoring noona. I thought you liked her," Sungjong said.

"I do like her, but… but she likes her friend Eli, plus she has all those other guys," Woohyun replied as he glanced over at Jinri and all the guys surrounding her.

"I don’t think so hyung. She doesn’t seem interested in him,"

"So what. Are you the love expert now?" Woohyun asked.

"I’m just saying what I believe hyung. I think you should tell her how you feel. It’s better to get rejected than to keep it in and regret it later," Sungjong said before he stood up and left.

Woohyun heaved a sigh and looked down at the grass.

"Hey," a voice said.

"What do you want now?" Woohyun asked in annoyed voice as he looked up to see who it was.

Eli was standing in front of him. Woohyun rolled his eyes and got up.

"I need to talk to you," Eli said.

Woohyun shrugged and walked off.

Eli caught up with him and grabbed his shoulder, "It’s about Jinri."

"What about her?" Woohyun asked.

"Look. It’s awkward saying this, but I know Jinri likes you," Eli confessed.

Woohyun eyes widen.

"I know you like her too. And I can’t see her with anyone else," Eli continued.

"Wait. So you’re telling me…"

"I’m telling you to tell her you like her. I don’t know why you’re ignoring her, but she was waiting for today for you," Eli said.

The school bell rang and class was dismissed.

"Think about it dude," Eli said patting Woohyun on the shoulder before he too left.

*She likes me. Like I like her?*

----------

Jinri let out a sigh as she swung her backpack over her shoulder.

"Hey! Jinri! Someone wants to see you on the rooftop," a classmate of hers said to her.

"Who?!" Jinri asked.

Her classmate shrugged before she left.

*Who could it be?* Jinri thought as she headed up to the roof top.

-

Once she reached the rooftop she saw no one there.

"Way to ruin my mood," she mumbled to herself as she walked over to the edge of the rooftop and looked down onto the rest of her classmates. She started to drift off into her own thoughts when she heard someone clear their throat. Jinri turned around to find Woohyun standing there with his hands behind his back.

"Hey," Woohyun said, "I didn’t mean to startle you."

"I-it’s nothing," Jinri replied as her heart started to speed up.

"Look. I have something important to say to you," Woohyun said as he started to approach her.

"Go on," Jinri said.

"I’m sorry for ignoring you all day today,"

"If it’s just that it’s fine. I understand. I must be annoying at times,"

"No that’s not what I want to say. What I want to say is that I… I like you Yoon Jinri," Woohyun confessed as he brought his hands out from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate.

Jinri looked at him. Her heart felt like it was going to explode.

"I liked you for a while now. I was ignoring you because I thought you liked your friend Eli and you had all the guys following you around so I thought maybe you liked one of them," Woohyun continued.

"Look. Woohyun… I… I like you too," Jinri said with a smile as she took the roses and chocolate from him.

"Then if you feel the same way then… then Yoon Jinri would you be my girlfriend?" Woohyun asked looking at Jinri.

Jinri smiled even wider and replied, "I would love to be your girlfriend Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun smiled as he pulled Jinri into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

*Thank you Eli*

Jinri spotted Eli watching her. *You did this didn’t you?* She mouthed thank you to Eli and he nodded before heading back down to floor level.

*As long as you are happy bestie* Eli thought to himself.

Woohyun pulled back and asked, "Would you like to meet my friends?"

Jinri laughed and replied, "I would love too."

Woohyun smiled and kissed her forehead before interlocking their fingers as they made their way down the school.

A/N: I’m really sorry it took such a long time. >< I hope you like it. I had fun writing it and it sparked a lot of ideas. ^^ Lol.

 

END