I do love you (Jiyeon and Daniel)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: love4life

For: K-poplover

 

Class was dismissed and Ji Yeon walked out with her best friend L.Joe.

“No it’s not like that!” Ji Yeon exclaimed as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

“The way I see it is,” L.Joe said with a smirk. He loved teasing his best friend.

“I was not flirting! He dropped his pen and I picked it up and gave it to him! He’s the one that was blushing!” Ji Yeon exclaimed.

“Who was flirting?” Daniel asked as he came up behind Ji Yeon and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Have your girlfriend explain,” L.Joe replied with a smirk.

“I was not flirting with anyone. This guy in my math class dropped his pencil and it rolled over to me so I, being the nice person I am, picked I up and gave it back to him. He then went spazzy and started to blush like crazy,” Ji Yeon explained to her boyfriend.

Drama chuckled before he spoke, “I trust you boo.”

L.Joe cleared his throat earning the attention of Ji Yeon and Daniel before he said, “I’ll be going now. Oh and Ji Yeon remember the carnival tomorrow at 12.”

“Okay I’ll be there,” Ji Yeon said to L.Joe before he left.

“Carnival?” Drama asked as he let go of Ji Yeon and turned her around.

“The kids at our old elementary are having a carnival and I volunteered us to go help out,” Ji Yeon explained.

“Boo, you know I’m busy tomorrow with dance practice,” Daniel said.

“I don’t care. I signed you up with me and I expect you to come,” Ji Yeon said in a stern voice as she crossed her arms.

“I can’t though,” Daniel whined.

 

“What’s more important? Me or your friends?” Ji Yeon asked.

“I-I- I can’t chose,” Daniel replied.

“If you really love me you’ll show up tomorrow,” Ji Yeon said before she walked away leaving Daniel standing there.

“How am I supposed to explain this to the guys?” Daniel asked himself before he too, left.

 

-----

 

“Do you think he’ll show up tomorrow?” Ji Yeon’s friend asked as they sat down at one of the tables in library.

“I honestly don’t know,” Ji Yeon sighed. As she opened her backpack and took out her homework.

“What did you tell him?” her friend asked.

“I told him that if he really loves me he’ll show up,” she replied.

“You told him that!? Ji Yeon?! Are you crazy?” her friend exclaimed in disbelief.

Ji Yeon turned to look at her friend and said, “It’ll really show if he loves me or not.”

“Wah. Jin Yeon, it’s a carnival not like you’re going to get married or you birthday.”

Ji Yeon shrugged and said, “I want to know what he’s going to do.”

 

-----

 

“Did she really say that?” Dari asked in disbelief.

Daniel nodded before he said, “She really said that hyung. She told me that if I really love her than I’ll show up tomorrow.”

“So are you going?” Jisu asked.

“Is it okay with you guys? I know the talent show is drawing nearer and time is precious,” Daniel said.

“Go see your loved one maknae. Don’t let her down,” Intae said as he patted Daniels back.

“You guys are the best hyungs ever!” Daniel proclaimed.

“How about we go get something to eat now?” Intae suggested.

“You’re paying!” Dari said before he along with the rest of Dalmatian got up and ran out of the dance room.

“Aish I knew that would happen,” Intae said to himself with a smile as he got up with Daniel.

“Thank you hyung,” Daniel said.

“Eh, not a problem. Show her you love her,” Intae said.

“I will,” Daniel whispered. I will.

 

-----

 

Ji Yeon was welcoming the children and their families into the field when her friend came up to her and asked, “Is he here yet?”

Ji Yeon shook her head.

“Do you think he’s going to come?”

“I don’t know. I really don’t know,” Ji Yeon replied.

“Hey Ji Yeon is that you?” Ji Yeon’s old history teacher asked as she walked up to Ji Yeon.

“Ah. Ms. Kwon. Nice to meet you again,” Ji Yeon said with a smile.

 

-----

 

Daniel arrived in front of the school with his hyungs.

“Hwaiting maknae! Go show her you love her,” Jisu cheered.

“Thank you. I surely will,” Daniel said with confidence before he started to walked towards the field.

“Also Daniel, tell her we said ‘hi’!” Dari called from the car.

“I will!” Daniel yelled back.

 

-----

 

“ Ji Yeon we have a problem,” her friend said as she tugged on Ji Yeon’s arm.

“What is it?” Ji Yeon asked.

“The dunker for the dunk tank isn’t here and people really want to dunk someone,” her friend explained.

Ji Yeon let out a sigh as she followed her friend to the dunk tank. To Ji Yeon’s surprise the dunk tank was really popular. There was a line of about 20 to 25 people waiting for their turn.

“Do you have a megaphone or something?” Ji Yeon asked her friend.

“I think Mrs. Choi has one with her. I’ll go get it from her,” her friend replied before she went off running to go find Mrs. Choi.

In the mean time Ji Yeon tried her best to tell everyone there was a problem, “Ladies and gentlemen. We have a slight problem with the dunk tank.”

“We want to play!” the children called out.

Ji Yeon’s friend quickly came back with the megaphone and handed it to Ji Yeon before she tried to catch her breath.

Ji Yeon spoke into the megaphone, “I’m sorry to have to say this to you all, but it seems as if the dunker is-”

Ji Yeon was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Ji Yeon looked in the direction the sound came from to her surprise her boyfriend was standing there.

“Hey. I’m willing to be the dunker,” Daniel said.

“I- I don’t see why you can’t. Sure. Um… this way,” Ji Yeon said as she handed the megaphone back to her friend and signaled Daniel to follow her.

 

Once out of sigh from the crowd Ji Yeon exploded.

“Yah! I didn’t really mean it! I mean you came here for me?! What about the others?” Ji Yeon asked as she hugged him.

Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist and said, “I told you I do love you and I hope this proves it.”
Ji Yeon chuckled, “It sure does.”

“Guys, the people are waiting,” Ji Yeon’s friend called.

“Coming,” both Daniel and Ji Yeon called.

“I love you,” Daniel said.

“I love you too,” Ji Yeon said before she leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Daniel smiled as Ji Yeon pulled back.

“We better get going,” she said as she held out her hands to take his personal belongings.

A/N: I'm so so so sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed it.

END