Thought I'd never fall in love again (Jennifer + Hyunseong (Boyfriend))

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: Jnster

 

Wooyoung looked around the Emergency room. He just received a call that his girlfriend, Jennifer and her sister, Taeyeon were involved in a car accident. He continued to look around to find the two. He finally found them. He passed right by Jennifer and went to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, gwenchana?" he asked her. Her head was bandaged and her face had a few scratches.

"Wooyoung-" Taeyeon tried to say.

"Do you know how worried I was for you?" he took her hand.

"Wooyoung" Taeyeon said again.

"Yeah" he looked at her.

"Jennifer's over there" she looked over at her sister's direction.

It took Wooyoung a second to realize that Taeyeon wasn't his girlfriend, but that Jennifer was. He let go of Taeyeon's hand and headed towards where Jennifer was at.

"Jennifer, gwenchana? I was worried to death" he hugged her.

"The doctor gave me a few stitches. It's nothing major" she looked at him. Why did he look for her sister first? Why didn't he look for her first? She wanted to ask him but didn't.

"I'll take you guys home" Wooyoung insisted.

A few days later. . .

After dinner, Wooyoung walked Jennifer home. He continued to talk about Taeyeon.

"I've had enough" she stopped him from continuing his mentioning of her sister. She pulled her hand away from his.

"What's wrong Jennifer?" he asked her.

"Stop talking about her. All you talk about is Taeyeon this Taeyeon that. Stop"

"Mian, if you don't want me to talk about her, then I won't" Wooyoung said as he tried to intertwine his hand with hers.

"It's not just that" she pulled away yet again. She continued,

"You've been acting weird lately. Your eyes were never on me, but only her. All you ask or mention about is her. When we were in danger, the first thing that you did was ask for her well-being. You worried about her first. You've forgotten about me. Am I your girlfriend Jang Wooyoung? Because the last time I checked, you and I were still going out. I guess I should have figured it out. I was stupid, I still am for not taking things into consideration, the fact that you like, ani, perhaps love Taeyeon unnie"

He was quiet for a moment, but soon spoke up,

"Geurae, I won't lie anymore. I do like your sister. We've been together for a while now. You're a really great girl, and so I don't want to break up. I don't have the heart to break up. There's no legit reason for us to anyway" he told her.

"Aside from the fact that you like someone else" Jennifer pointed out.

"I'm sorry Jennifer, I. . ." he didn't know what to exactly say. All he could do was apologize.

"Fine, you like someone else, I can deal with that. But, why out of all people does it have to be her?" she tried to hold back her tears.

"I don't know how to explain. I, it's. .it's hard to control your heart when you like someone"

"Then, between unnie and I, who do you like better?" she wanted to know even though she knew the answer.

He was quiet yet again.

"Jennifer, don't make me choose" he quietly said.

She scoffed, "Jang Wooyoung, if it's difficult for you choose, then, I'll make the decision" she paused. "Let's break up"

Although she was the one who initiated the break up, Jennifer thought that her heart will never be able to heal. At the time, she was in love with him. Of course she was, he was her first love. He played with her heart, unintentional or not, she was hurt. She thought that she would never be able to fall in love again, how naive she was to think that. She's still young, she has a long way to go. But as time passes, Taeyeon and Wooyoung were still together. She realized that they both really loved each other. It's no use to continue to despise her first love. It's no use to stay mad at her sister. Like Wooyoung said to her before, "It's hard to control your heart when you like someone" As time passes she met a lovely guy named Shim Hyunseong and after getting to know each other, she started to fall for him.

--

~Gajima deo gajima. Neo gyeote isseojul suneun eomni. Geojitmal da geojitmal jeonhyeo deullijiga anha~ (JYJ's In Heaven)

"Yobosaeyo?" she said, without looking at the caller id.

"Noona, whatcha doing?" the voice from the other line asked.

"Minwoo? Do you know what time it is?"

"Noona, it's 11"

"Jjinja?" she asked as she looked at the clock that was laying on her nightstand.

"I'm at the coffee shop right across the street from where you live. Come down here noona"

"I don't feel like going" she said.

"Come on noona, just a cup of coffee with your lovely dongsaeng, uh?" Minwoo pleaded.

"Fine, araso. I'll be there in 15" she said and hung up.

As soon as she entered the coffee shop, she saw a group of guys standing by the counter, talking and waiting for their orders. She saw Minwoo amongst the crowd.

Minwoo saw her and walked over to her direction.

"No Minwoo, you never said that your friends were here!" she exclaimed in horror. She tried to cover her face. She was wearing a pair of nerdy glasses, an oversized sweater, and pink shorts. "No make up. No make up" she mumbled as she continued to cover her face.

"Noona, it's okay. You know my friends anyway! What do you want to drink? I'll order it for you"

"I'm leaving" she said.

"Noona, but-" Minwoo tried to say.

"Jennifer?" she stopped in her steps.

She slowly turned around to see Hyunseong standing not that far from her. He was glad to see her.

"Uh, Hyunseong" she gave him a weak smile.

The five finally got their orders and were settled down.

"I didn't know that you guys were all here. I wouldn't have been wearing something like this. So embarrassing" she covered her face.

"You still look really pretty noona" Minwoo assured her.

Her cheeks turned a light red.

"It's just us noona. Unless there was someone that you were trying to impress. Perhaps, Hyunseong hyung?" Kwangmin teased.

"Aniya" she quickly denied as she took a sip from her cappuccino. "Ah, hot" she winced as she placed her cup on the table.

Hyunseong smiled at his dongsaeng's comment and her cute clumsiness.

"You wanna die?" she mouthed to Kwangmin.

He stuck out his tongue.

Minwoo glanced at both Kwangmin and Youngmin. The three friends have decided to give Hyunseong and Jennifer some time alone.

Kwangmin looked at his watch, "I forgot"

"About what?" Jennifer asked him.

"We have dance lessons today. We're going to be late" he anxiously looked at his brother.

"Then go. We'll catch up next time" she said.

"Uh, bye" they said at the same time and left the cafe.

"Wah, the twins are quite good at acting" Minwoo thought to himself. "Now, it's my turn"

"Oh!" Minwoo fished out his phone from his pocket, pretending to read a text.

"What's wrong?" Jennifer asked her dongsaeng.

"Eomma wants me to help out at the bakery" he lied.

She suspiciously looked at Minwoo. Was he caught for his bad acting?

"Geurae. I'll see you tomorrow then" Jennifer said as she took a bite from her muffin.

"Uh. Annyeong noona. Annyeong hyung" he said and quickly left the place.

And then there were two. They finished their breakfast and left.

"It's a beautiful day" he commented as he looked outside.

"Uh" she nodded.

"Let's go to Seoul Land" Hyunseong suggested.

"Shiro, I look horrible" Jennifer looked down at her outfit.

"I don't see anything wrong with you" Hyunseong took a look at her.

"At least let me go home and change, uh? It won't take me that long. 20 minutes top"

He stopped in his steps and placed his hands on either side of her shoulder.

"You look pretty as is. Why do girls always think that guys will like it better if they put on make up? Or when they dress up? I want you to be comfortable around me and not having to worry about impressing me. I like you for you, not for what you wear" Hyunseong told her.

"Shim Hyunseong" Jennifer stopped in her steps.

"Wae?" he asked as he pressed the button in order for them to cross the street.

"Repeat what you've just said" looked up at him. She wanted to confirm whether it was true or not.

Hyunseong was taken a back. He couldn't believe it. He has just unawaringly confessed how he felt about her.

"I. .geurae, I like you. There"

She stared at him. "He likes me" she thought. "All this time, I was afraid that it was just another stupid high school crush. I thought that I was the only one who felt this way"

There was no response coming from Jennifer.

"Yah, at least give me some kind of response. You don't have to look at me like that. Fine, nevermind, forget what-" he tried to say.

She hugged him.

"Me too. I like you too, Shim Hyunseong"

END