Please Don't Go (Lee HaeYee + Onew)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Candyy

For: Lee HaeYee

 

"Saranghae." Taemin smiled at his girlfriend.
 
"Nado saranghae~" She cuddled close and started to fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
 
"C-can I ask you something?" He stuttered a bit and pried HaeYee off gently.
 
"Of course!" She beamed happily not suspecting what was to come.
 
"If I was ever to go away...would you still love me?" His voice cracked.
 
"Neh, I'll always love you. Forever." HaeYee hugged him tightly.
 
"Forever?" He pressed.
 
"Until the day I die." She assured him.
 
"Don't say that." Taemin's breathing became hitched.
 
"Wae? It's true. I will never stop loving you Lee Taemin." HaeYee pulled back to examine his face. His eyes were closed and his face pained.
 
"Never, ever say that again." His teeth were gritted and his fists now at his sides, clenched.
 
"W-What's wrong Taemin?" She was near tears. He had never said anything like that.
 
"I- HaeYee never doubt that I love you." He choked on his own words and blinked rapidly not wanting to reveal the tears. He didn't answer her question.
 
"Taemin you're scaring me! What's wrong?" Tears sprung to HaeYee's eyes as she saw Taemin holding back his own.
 
"I'm leaving." He whispered.
 
Her heart dropped to her shoes. "Mwoya?" She wasn't sure if she had heard right.
 
"I'm leaving HaeYee!" He shouted. By then the couple has separated from each other completely.
 
HaeYee felt cold without his arms around her. Perhaps also because she knew he'd never hug her like that again.
 
"Taemin..." She began. She made sure her tears didn't fall over. "Andwaeyo...andwaeyo!" She started yelling as well.
 
He grabbed her chin and brought her face up. "Mianhae."
 
"Please don't go." HaeYee whimpered.
 
"Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae..." he kept apologizing and they hugged once again finally letting their tears fall.
 
"Please don't go."
===============================================
 2 years later...
 
"Yah! Are you going to pay more attention to the chicken or your girlfriend?" HaeYee smacked the approaching chicken-lover.
 
"Eh? Oh...haha. Mian!" Onew grinned goofily.
 
HaeYee shook her head and scooted closer to Onew on the couch.
 
"Tomorrow is our year anniversary." Onew laid his head on HaeYee's lap. "What should we do?"
 
"I don't care. As long as I'm with you~" She leaned down and pecked his lips.
 
"You're such a cheesball." Onew smirked.
 
"But you love this cheeseball." She teased.
 
"Mhmm..." His eyes were closed.
 
"Lee Jinki! Are you falling asleep on me?" HaeYee pouted. His light snore was her answer.
 
"Jerk." She muttered smiling to herself. She brushed his bangs out of his face and traced his features until she felt sleepy herself. She leaned her head back against the couch. Slowly, she fell asleep too.
 
===============================================
 
"HaeYee!" Her eyes snapped opened and was greeted by a blue sky. It was surprisingly familiar.
 
"HaeYee-yah! Look!" When she turned her jaw almost fell.
 
"Taemin." She managed to whisper.
 
"I plucked these dandelions so we could make wishes together~" Taemin sprinted towards her. "You fell alseep right now."
 
'What's going on?' HaeYee was confused. 
 
"Gwaenchana? You look a bit pale." Taemin's face dropped.
 
"N-no! Why are you here? I thought you left..." She felt so in place it was scary. The meadow was one Taemin would take her to during the weekends for romantic picnics..
 
"Leave? HaeYee, I'd never leave without you." Taemin had now dropped the dandelions.
 
"What do you mean, huh? You already did leave me! Do you know how lonely I am without you? I hate you Taemin, I-" The tears that she hadn't shed in over a year began to fall again.
 
"HaeYee!" Taemin embraced her. "Shut up." His lips brushed past her hair down to her forehead. "You aren't making sense." He murmured softly.
 
"But I-"
 
"Shh..." Taemin shushed her. "Let's go blow some dandelions."
 
"Taemin-ah." The name sounded so beautiful. She hadn't been able to say it without breaking down.
 
"Saranghae~" He leaned his head down and brushed his lips against hers breathing lightly. "Saranghae." He pressed his lips harder and let their kiss last awhile until he pulled away.
 
HaeYee felt a special warmth that no one but Taemin could make her feel.
 
===============================================
 
"Wake up you lazy koala."
 
"Hmmm...?"
 
'Where's the meadow?' When HaeYee opened her eyes she was in the living room on her couch.
 
"Hey, I asked you something." Onew was looking at HaeYee worriedly,
 
"I'm sorry. What was that?" HaeYee finally understood. It was all a dream. 'Just a dream.'
 
"Do you want me to leave? It's getting late and-"
 
"No! Please...stay. I don't want to be alone tonight." She hugged her knees knowing that if she was left alone she'd do something stupid.
 
"Fine. I'll stay." Onew smiled and patted her head. "Go back to sleep, it looked like you were having a good time."
 
"I want to stay awake for awhile." HaeYee's throat felt dry. "Saranghae~" 
 
'Lies, Taemin. If you loved me, you would never have left me.'
 
"Onew."
 
"Yes?" He sat on the floor by HaeYee's feet.
 
"Would you ever leave me?" She couldn't help the tears stinging her eyes.
 
"I...HaeYee I don't know." He sighed sadly.
 
The tears brimmed over. "But why?" She croaked.
 
"It's so hard to explain. If I had to leave to spare your feelings I wouldn't have a choice because I love you. Loving you means sacrificing everything to keep you safe and happy even if it hurts you a bit. As long as I know you'll get over it with time and get better without me." Onew smiled weakly. "I know it may be confusing but sometimes you have to do things that hurt a loved one just to keep them safe."
 
'Oh, Taemin! What were you hiding from me?'  HaeYee knew that Taemin always loved her and when he said he'd leave it didn't make sense. He never even told her why he left...
 
"Why do you ask?" Onew broke into her thoughts.
 
"I...nothing." HaeYee looked down. 'Will I ever see Taemin again? Why did he leave me here broken and alone?'
 
"Are you sure you want me to stay? You look like you could use some time alone." Onew gave her a loving stare.
 
'I guess I won't ever know. I have Onew now.'
 
"It's fine Onew. Just...Please Don't Go."
*************************************************************************
 
Author Note:  Omo~ I got a little sad writing this! I'm not used to sad themes but i had fun writing it anyway! :'D I'm sorry if it wasn't that good or long but I tried what I could. :33 I was planning on making it longer but it said cliffhanger so...the cliffhanger is Taemin's whereabouts! I'm writing too much. =_=;; Annyeong! >,<