I like you the best (Eunmi + Dongwoon)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: raigel9elise

In case you don't understand this oneshot (since it's a sequel), please read this before you read this oneshot.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/2416/35

 

"Where are you? I don't see you anywhere" Eunmi looked around the amusement park.

"I'm right behind you" Dongwoon ended their call as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Yah, you scared me!" she exclaimed as she lightly pushed him.

Dongwoon smiled and took her hand. "So what ride should we go on first?"

"That one over there" she pointed at the Conquistador ride.

The two were having so much fun, that they didn't realize how much time they've spent there.

"It's hot wearing this mask" Dongwoon took off his mask.

"Same here" Eunmi was about to take off hers.

"Yah, isn't that Dongwoon from Beast?" they heard a girl ask one of her friends.

"You're right, let's go over and see" the three girls inched closer to Eunmi and Dongwoon.

Dongwoon quickly put his mask back on. He grabbed Eunmi's hands, "Kaja!"

Eunmi let out a small squeal as the couple swerved left and right through the crowd of teenagers ahead.

They were able to exit the park without anyone noticing them.

"I'll take you home" Dongwoon told his girlfriend.

While they were walking towards the apartment complex that Eunmi and the other Bittersweet members lived in. .

"It's been a while since we had that much fun" Eunmi said.

"I know. I miss getting to see you every day after practice"

"I do too" she pouted.

The two were hand in hand quietly walking along the streets.

"The hyungs and I are preparing to debut in Japan soon" he started to say. "Your group will be making a comeback next week. We won't have any time for each other"

Eunmi disliked the thought of not being able to see her boyfriend for a long amount of time.

"It'll get even more difficult for us to see each other in the future" Eunmi sighed.

They were now nearby the entrance of Eunmi's dorm.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, "Don't worry. No matter how busy my schedule is, I will always find time for you"

"Promise?" she looked up at him.

"Promise" Dongwoon said as he leaned in and tenderly kissed her.

--
Eunmi quietly unlocked the door. As soon as she stepped inside,


"Ahn Eunmi, where have you been?" Manager oppa crossed his arms. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Mian oppa" she apologized.

He softened, "At least give me a text next time if you're going to come home late. I was worried"

"Yes sir" she saluted and gave him a smile.

"I'm hungry" she rubbed her stomach.

"There's chicken salad in the fridge" their manager told her.

"Oppa, chicken salad again?" she frowned. "Can't we have something different? Maybe. . Chinese takeout?"

The manager oppa was a bit hesitant.

"Please oppa" they all pleaded.

"Fine, I'll go order. But you guys have to exercise for an additional hour tomorrow"

"Love you oppa!" the three girls chimed.

Nana flipped through the channels. "Oh, it's Infinite!" she exclaimed. She was a major fan of that group.

Eunmi headed toward the kitchen to get a cold water bottle.

"So, who in the kpop industry will most accurately describe your ideal type?" Nana had her eyes glued to the T.V. as the interviewer asked one of the members of Infinite.

"I would say that Eunmi-ssi from Bittersweet" Woohyun said to the interviewer.

"He has a major crush on her" Sungjong blurted.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong!" Woohyung pretended to chase maknae.

"Oori maknae, did you hear that?" Nana asked her.

"What did you say unnie?" she walked out of the kitchen and to the living room.

"Woohyun from Infinite said that you're his ideal type"

"Woohyun sunbae?" she looked at the T.V. screen.

"It's nice to know" she said as she plopped down onto the couch. She took the remote and switched channels. "Oh, it's Beast. She said as she watched a commerical that her boyfriend and his hyungs were featured in.


About a week later. . .

Bittersweet members were practicing their dance moves for Inkigayo's special performances.

"Eunmi-yah, the director wants to see you"

"Ne. Oppa, do you know why?" she asked the manager as she followed him to the ceo/director's office.

"MBC has requested for you to join their show, We Are Dating. You will be paired up with one of the guy idols"

"Is it mandatory?" Eunmi didn't really want to take part in this show.

"This will be a great chance for Bittersweet to gain some popularity. It's not mandatory, but it would be really great if you consider joining that show"

Eunmi thought about it for a minute, "I'd love to join the show"

--

Thursday- In front of MBC Building

"You will meet your girlfriend at MBC Building. But, before you meet her, you must complete a mission" one of the PDs said as a staff handed him a mission card.

"Mission?" Woohyun looked at the PDs. One of the producers quickly explained to him.

"You must find five Red Hearts that's hidden around the building. Those five clues will lead you to your girlfriend. You have three chance to make a guess. You have an hour to look for it and figure out what room your girlfriend's in"

"What if I'm not able to complete the mission?" Woohyun wanted to know.

"Then the relationship that hasn't even started, will end"

"Eh?" Woohyun looked bewildered.

"You have an hour, starting . . .now!"

Meanwhile. . .

Eunmi was sitting in one of the many office rooms. She was anxious. The fact that the producers didn't let her know who her virtual boyfriend will be made her even more anxious.

5 minutes left before Woohyun were to complete his mission. There was a sudden knock on the door.

Eunmi took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door. There standing in front of her was the handsome Namstar.

He tried to catch his breath.

"Mission Success" one of the PDs said.

They both bowed a 90 degree bow. "Anyeonghasaeyo"

And that was the beginning of the HyunMi couple.


A little over two months later. . .

Eunmi tried to call her boyfriend,

"Uh, what is it babe?" Dongwoon asked.

"I miss you Dongwoon. I want to see you"

"Mian, the hyungs and I are on our way to the airport. We're promoting over there for a week or so. I'll call you as soon as we land though. I have to go, love you babe" he ended the call.

A week later. .

"Anyeong unnies. Have a great trip!" she waved at the two members.

The girls had three days to rest and do whatever they wanted. Both of the other group members left for their hometown to visit their family and relatives.

Eunmi held onto her phone. It started to vibrate. Without looking at the caller id, she answered the call.

"Yeah"

"Eunmi?" a familiar voice asked over the phone.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"It's me, Woohyun"

"Oh hey Woohyun. What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask if you'd like to grab lunch together?"

Eunmi looked around at the quiet dorm.

"Sure. Where should we meet?"

"I was thinking of picking you up, if you don't mind?"

"Call" she smiled and hung up.

The two has just finished lunch and were walking along the park when it started to rain. Woohyun grabbed her hand and started to run, trying to look for a place to take cover. The two took cover under the playground slides.

They were trying to catch their breaths. Woohyun didn't realize that he was still holding onto Eunmi's hand until,

"Woohyun-ah" she started to say.

"Uh, wae?" he looked at her.

She pointed at their still intertwined hands.

"Mian" he finally let go.

"Gwenchana" she said. She hugged herself to keep herself warm.

"~Rain rain go away. Come again another day~" she looked out at the pouring rain.

Eunmi anxiously checked her phone a couple of times.

"Are... you waiting for a call?" Woohyun asked her.

She shook her head, "Aniya" she said as she placed her phone inside her pocket.

"I would give you my jacket, but it's soaking wet" Woohyun said as he tried to wring his jacket dry.

"It's okay. Thanks though" she gave him a weak smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh. I just hate rainy days is all"

Eunmi didn't realize how close she was standing next to Woohyun. She looked up at him.

"Eunmi-yah"

"Uh"

"I never told you this before, but. . ." he looked right into her eyes. "I like you"

"Woohyun..I.."

Eunmi didn't know what else to say or how to respond. Woohyun slowly leaned in closer to her. He gently kissed her on her lips.

"What are you doing? Ahn Eunmi, push him away!" she told herself. Instead of pushing him away, she kissed him back.

Eunmi finally pulled away from the kiss.

She awkwardly looked out at the park's view. "The rain stopped. I guess we should get going"

"Uh" Woohyun nodded. He was still in a daze.

"Aren't you afraid that your managers will yell at you? You should go home"

"Aniya, our manager hyungs gave us a free day before our comeback for next week" he explained to her.

Eunmi softened, "And he spent the only free day that he had with me?"

"I don't want to go home yet. Unless, you want to?" Woohyun looked at her.

"Ani" she shook her head.

"Let's go find a shop so we can buy a change of clothes. Let's go. Then we can go and catch a movie" he grabbed ahold of her hand.

A week turned into two. Two weeks quickly turned into a month. During this time, Eunmi finds herself spending mostly the majority of her free time (which she didn't have much in the beginning) with Woohyun.

Woohyun took Eunmi to Infinite's practice room.

"Wait here, I'll go get us something to drink. What do you want?"

"Anything's fine"

As she waited, she walked around the practice room. She noticed an opened notebook. She scanned through it.

Nam Woohyun- Time

Did time stop again?
Is it going to fall asleep like this again?
While staring blankly outside
I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

Even though time is passing by again
I’m going back to that time again
Although I try hard to find everything in your memories

I’m crying by myself there but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
I’m waiting again
Until I can breathe again

Even though time is passing by again
I’m going back to that time again
I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories

I’m crying by myself there but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
after leaving you alone

I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

I know well that I can’t say anything
even so I’m searching for you but
I know well you won’t change your thoughts but
I still can’t forget you

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
even so if I can find you like this
I’ll wait for you now until time stops

If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again


"It , doesn't it?" Eunmi turned around.

Woohyun handed her a bottle of orange juice.

"No it doesn't!" she assured him. "The lyrics are really touching. I like it. Can you sing it for me? I really want to hear you sing" 

Woohyun scratched the back of his head, "This is embarassing, I haven't come up with a melody for it yet"

"Oh" she was slightly disappointed. She suddenly had an idea,

"If you don't mind. .maybe I can help you compose a melody for your lyrics"

"Jjinja?"

"Uh" she nodded.

"That would be great!" he was excited.

Eunmi promised to compose a melody that will accompany with Woohyun's lyrics.

A week later. . .

"I'm not sure if you'll like this or not"

"Try me"

She hesitated, but soon started to play the notes. She started to sing along.

Woohyun's heart melted by her angelic voice. He was mesmerized by her voice.

"How is it?"

He was still in a daze. "Woohyun"

"Uh, wae"

"I asked you, how is it?" she wanted to know.

"It's great. Perfect"

"Don't lie to me. You have to be honest. Did you like it?"

"I love it"

She breathed a sigh of relief. "I was afraid that you wouldn't like it"

Woohyun grabbed her hand, "Kaja, let's go show this to the president. I'll ask him to approve this" he held onto the lyrics sheet and melody sheet.

--
Beast will be making their comeback that following Thursday on MCountdown. Meanwhile, Bittersweet and Infinite were still in the midst of promoting their tracks.

Dongwoon was happy to finally be able to see his girlfriend. Dongwoon was on his way to Bittersweet's waiting room. He caught a glimpse of Eunmi heading towards his direction. His smile faded when he finally noticed the person walking right beside her. She was happily talking and laughing with Woohyun.


"When did they become so close?" Dongwoon thought. He could still remember how Eunmi kept a pretty good distance from Woohyun even when she was on the "We Are Dating" Show.

"Hey Dongwoon, it's been a while" Woohyun gave him a warm smile.

Eunmi observed her boyfriend, who was standing right in front of her. She wanted to hug him. She wanted to tell him how much she missed him. Yet, a part of her wanted to do the opposite. She was upset with him for not once calling or texting her. She was upset with him that he didn't pick up her calls nor replied to her texts.

"Yah!" someone slapped Woohyun's back.

"Ah, kkamjak hyung!"

Sunggyu slightly bowed, "Anyeonghasaeyo, sunbae"

Dongwoon politely bowed back and greeted him.

"We're up next. Bali!" he told Woohyun. He pushed Woohyun towards upstairs.

"I guess I'll leave first then" Woohyun didn't want to leave at all. He wanted to spend more time with Eunmi.

Before leaving, he turned around, "Mian Eunmi-yah, for taking your boyfriend away from you. He'll be back soon I promise" Sunggyu winked.

Although he knew that they were just a virtual couple, Dongwoon was hurt.

"Araso oppa, hwaiting on you guys' performance!" she said to the two.

Dongwoon was still standing there.

As soon as Sunggyu and Woohyun were out of earshot,

"Not even a single phone call or text. Didn't reply to my texts or call back. Really Son Dongwoon, were you really that busy that you couldn't even do neither of those things?" Eunmi asked him.

"It doesn't seem like it bothered you that much anyway. You seem to be happy with your 'boyfriend', Nam Woohyun"

"He's right. I was too immersed in my virtual relationship, that I forgot about my real relationship"

"Dongwoon, now's not the time for this" she tried to say.

"Ahn Eunmi, you're still aware that I'm your boyfriend right? Or did you forget?"

"Dongwoon-"

"Jjinja, I can't take it anymore. Virtual couple or whatnot, I can't. I don't care about the consequences, I'm going to publicize our relationship" he declared.

Her eyes widened by Dongwoon's rashness. "Do you know how many antis we'll get? Are you crazy?!"

"Uh. Call me crazy. I'm not going to stand here and pretend like there's nothing going on between you and I. You're my girlfriend. I want people to acknowledge that"

"What about Woohyun? At least let me tell him about this"

Dongwoon agreed.

Little did they know, there was someone who unintentionally overheard their whole conversation.

Woohyun turned around, "His girlfriend?" Woohyun thought. He was confused. They were going out? Why was he never aware of it? No, he took that back. L and KARA's Gyuri were going out, but still no one knew about their relationship.

Later that afternoon.. .Woohyun and Eunmi went out for Bubble Tea.

"Why didn't you tell me" Woohyun said all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?" Eunmi was confused.

"That you and Dongwoon were going out"

She was quiet.

"It would have been nice if I knew beforehand. I feel like a fool, liking you, not knowing that you already have a boyfriend. Ahn Eunmi, you were leading me on"

"Mianhae. I'm sorry" she lowered her head.

"Yah, I was just joking" Woohyun lied.

"Still, I'm sorry" she repeated.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Hmm, what to do?"

"Huh? she didn't understand.

"We have to find a good reason to end our relationship on the show"

The next day, Woohyun visited MBC's director 

"Can you tell me the reason why you're going with this decision?"

"Since Infinite has to promote in Japan, I won't be able to participate in the show. I want to fully focus on my music career"

"Well, if that's what you wish for then.. You guys' final episode will be this Thursday then"

"Thank you director" Woohyun bowed and left the office.

Eunmi and Woohyun's last day filming "We Are Dating"

"Everyone has worked hard" both Eunmi and Woohyun said at the same time.

"One last date?" Woohyun asked.

She nodded. "Sure, why not?"

As for their last date, the two went to the coffee shop that they went to for their first virtual date.

"It was really nice getting the chance to meet you Eunmi"

"Same here"

He handed her an Album. "For you"

"Aww, komawo" she held onto the gift tightly.

"Go in" Eunmi and Woohyun were standing right in front of the apartment complex.

"Woohyun" she called him.

"Uh, wae?"

"We can still be friends, right?" she asked him.

"Of course" he gave her a wink and smiled.

He turned to leave, but, turned back around.

"Eunmi-yah" it was his time to call her.

"Uh"

"If Dongwoon ever makes you cry and upset, let me know. Aside from him being my sunbae, he's my friend. So, if he makes you cry, tell me. I will beat him up for you"

She smiled, "Araso. Good night Woohyun"

"Uh. Chalja"

She opened the packaged album and looked through the pictures and thanks to.

In Woohyun's section of thanks to:

Ahn Eunmi, komawo, chingu-yah

A smile spread across her face. She couldn't help but to think how things would have ended if she were to have met Woohyun first.


It was only a matter of a week of Dongwoon and Eunmi publicizing their relationship.

B2st's maknae, Son Dongwoon and Bittersweet's main vocalist confirmed to be in a relationship.

Dongwoon and Eunmi secret love

WoonMi couple pictures surface on internet



Dongwoon scrolled through the group's UFO.

"That girl should break up with our oppa"

"I don't ship this couple at all"

"Oppa, how can you do this to us B2utys?"

"I don't like Dongwoon oppa anymore"


"That girl doesn't belong with Dongwoon oppa. You deserve way better"

He sighed. "I thought that you guys would be understanding" he was disappointed.

One of the B2uty's caught Dongwoon's attention.

Her message:

    You guys shouldn't be claiming yourselves as B2utys. The way you're acting now, you guys are just like any other netizens who troll on the internet, posting ignorant and mean things. Have you guys ever thought about Dongwoon oppa? You should be happy for Dongwoon oppa. Instead you're making him feel uncomfortable. Anyway, Dongwoon oppa, heemnaeyo. Us real B2utys are always here for you, no matter what. So, hwaiting!~

                            Your loyal B2uty.


Although it took some B2utys an additional time to get the hang of their idol having a girlfriend, things were slowly cooling down. The majority of B2utys were okay with the fact that Dongwoon and Eunmi are going out.

"It's crazy" Eunmi said as the two hand in hand walked along the river. "It's already been a year since that day" she meant that day that Dongwoon announced their relationship. The day when their fans went berserk.

"I'm glad that I everyone knows about you and I. We can happily go out without having to worry about getting caught"

"Tell me the truth" she stopped in her steps.

"Truth about what?" Dongwoon was curious.

"You were a bit rash about the whole announcing our relationship"

"I'm not going to lie, I was being a bit rash. But, I honestly didn't care anymore. I love you, that's all that mattered to me. I didn't want to spend my time having to worry about when we'll get caught o-"

She stopped him with a kiss. "I love you, Son Dongwoon"

END
 

Sorry for the delayed oneshot. Hope you like it! ^-^