I realized that...I can't live without you (Jo Eun + Chansung)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Love4Life

For: fictionpeeps
 


“Oppa,” Jo Eun called as she finally reached the park.

She looked at her phone.

 
Meet me in the park after school

-Boo <3

 
Where is he? Jo Eun thought to herself as she looked around the park.

Suddenly someone's arms wrap around her waist from behind. She screamed a little and turned around to find her boyfriend, Chansung.

 
“How was your day?” he asked.

“Okay I guess. Why did you want to see me?”

“Just wanted to go on a little date,” he replied.

Jo Eun’s face lit up, “Really?! Where to?”

Chansung reached into his pocket and pulled out movie tickets. Jo Eun grabbed them from him.

“You got them!” Jo Eun exclaimed.

“Yup,” he replied.

“Thank you oppa!” she said as she flung her arms around his neck.

-

-

-

-

After the movie Jo Eun and Chansung decided to walk around the town. Jo Eun linked her arm through Chansung's.

“You know I love you right oppa,” Jo Eun said.

He nodded.

“And…” she said.

Since they’ve been dating Jo Eun has been yearning to hear Chansung say he loves her.

“Look! Dukbokki!” Chansung exclaimed pointing towards s dukbokki shop, “Let’s go eat Jo Eun!”

Chansung dragged J Eun in and they sat down.

“One big plate of dukbokki please,” Chansung said.

The dukbokki quickly came out. Chansung picked some up in his chopsticks.

“Ahh,” he said.

“What?” Jo Eun asked.

“Let me feed you,” Chansung said, “Now say ahhh.”

“Ah,” Jo Eun said as she opened .

Chansung placed it in and she smiled as she ate it. They took turns feeding one another.

-

-

-

-

Chansung walked Jo Eun home.

“Thank you for the date oppa,” Jo Eun said as they reached her house.

“Sleep well alright,” Chansung said as he gave her a hug.

“See you tomorrow oppa,” Jo Eun said before going inside.

-

-

-

-

Jo Eun arrived at school the next day excite to see her boyfriend. Sure they were a secret couple and couldn’t show much affection towards one another, due to Chansung’s popularity, Jo Eun loved seeing him.

She walked through the doors and headed towards her locker. She got all her books she needed and headed off to her first class. As she was about to step into her first class, she was called to the office.

 

“Kim Jo Eun to the office please. Kim Jo Eun please report to the office. Thank you,”

 Jo Eun walked to the office.

“In here please,” the principal said inviting her into her office.

Jo Eun followed the principal inside.

“What is this about?” Jo Eun asked.

“Your new schedule you asked for. We have arranged it,” the principal said as she looked through her notes and pulled out a piece of paper. She handed it to Jo Eun. Jo Eun looked it over.

“Does it please you?” the principal asked.

“Yes it does. Thank you. Sorry for the trouble,” Jo Eun replied as she tucked the piece of paper into her folder.

“For the well being of one of my students I am happy to,” she said.

“Well I’ll be off to class now,” Jo Eun said as she got up and left.

-

-

-

-

I can’t believe I finally have a class with Chansung. Jo Eun thought as she headed to her science class. This was the class that had to be changed, for she moved into math block 2 instead of staying in math block 1.

She opened the door and walked inside. They were setting up to do an experiment.

“Welcome Jo Eun,” the teacher said, “If I could have you join Kikwang over there behind Chansung and Uee that would be great.”

“Okay,” she replied before she walked towards Kikwang and placed her things under the table.

“Hey Jo Eun. How have you been?” Kikwang asked.

“I’ve been good,” she replied keeping an eye on Chansung and Uee, “How have you been?”

“I’m pretty good,” he replied.

“I see,” Jo Eun said, her eyes still locked on Chansung. Uee’s hand was on his arm and he didn’t seem to care.

“Um, Jo Eun,” Kikwang said.

“What?” she snapped as he turned to look at him.

“Put your goggles and apron on,” he replied.

“Oh. Sorry Kikwang,” she said as he quickly put them on.

Kikwang knew fairly well why Jo Eun was looking at Chunsung like that. She was jealous and afraid.

-

-

-

-

Through out the day Jo Eun only thought about one thing and one thing only. Chansung and Uee. The way he would occasionally smile at her and the way Uee was able to place her hand all over his arm.

‘Hey Chansung. I need to see you after school day. Can we meet up?’

Jo Eun pressed send before closing her phone. Shortly after her phone vibrated.

‘Sure. Where?’

‘Park sound okay?’

‘Sounds fine’

‘See you then’

Jo Eun let out a sigh as she put her phone back into her pocket. She opened her math book and started to work on the problems her teacher assigned.

-

-

-

-

Jo Eun reached the park and sat down on one of the swings. Chansung soon showed up and sat down in the swing next to her.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I don’t like you hanging out with Uee,” she said.

“What?! Why?” he asked.

“I just don’t like her,” she replied.

“It’s not really possible Jo Eun. I have every single class with her,” Chansung said.

“Well then try and ignore her,” Jo Eun said as she stood up.

“She’s always bothering me,” he said, as he too stood up.

“Not by the looks of it,” Jo Eun snapped.

“What is that suppose to mean?” Chansung asked.

“I’m not stupid Chansung! I see you flirting with her in science class,” Jo Eun yelled.

“We were just having some fun,”

“The way you let her touch your arm and play with your hair!”

Chansung didn’t know how to respond.

“If you like her so much, t-t-then why don’t we break up?!” Jo Eun yelled. She knew that Uee had everything she didn’t. The body, the money and the popularity.

Chansung didn’t reply.

“Fine then. Be that way Chansung! We’re over!” Jo Eun yelled before she took off running. Tears flowing down her face.

What have I done? Chansung thought to himself.

-

-

-

-

Jo Eun ran. Where to? She had no clue; she went where ever her feet took her. She suddenly ran into someone.

Sorry,” she sobbed as she stopped and bowed.

“Jo Eun?” a familiar voice said.

Jo Eun looked up. Kikwang was looking at her with concerned eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing,” Jo Eun lied as she looked away.

“I know something’s wrong. Just tell me,” he said with a reassuring voice.

“Chansung and I, we broke up,” Jo Eun confessed.

“Are you alright? Come here,” Kikwang said as he pulled her into a hug.

“I loved him, but, but. . .” Jo Eun cried into his chest.

“Shhh it’ll be okay,” Kikwang said with a soothing voice.

-

-

-

-

After Jo Eun calmed down and stopped crying Kikwang walked her home.

“Thank you Kikwang,” Jo Eun said as they came to her front door.

“It’s nothing,” he replied, “Are you sure you’ll be fine?”

“Yeah,” she replied with a weak smile.

“If you need anything I’m always free. So don’t be afraid to call alright?”

She nodded, “I will if I do.”

“Sweet dreams,” Kikwang said.

“Sweet dreams too Kikwang,” Jo Eun said before going inside.

Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn’t have broken up. Kikwang thought to himself as he walked home.

-

-

-

-

The next day Jo Eun pulled herself out of bed and got ready. She let out a sigh as she swung her backpack onto her back. She opened the door and walked outside to be greeted by Kikwang.

“Kikwang! What are you doing here?” Jo Eun asked surprised.

“Want to walk to school with me?” he asked with a bright smile.

“Sure,” she replied with a smile.

-

-

-

-

As they reached the school gates, Jo Eun was hesitating on whether or not she should have really come to school.

“Come on. It’ll be a good day. I promise,” he said.

“I guess,” Jo Eun sighed.

They walked through the school gates together. What caught Jo Eun’s eyes though, was Chansung flirting with Uee by the door. Jo Eun bit her lip. Kikwang grabbed her hand as a sign of encouragement.  Jo Eun avoided Chansung's eyes and quickly made it past the door with Kikwang.

“You okay?” Kikwang asked.

Jo Eun nodded her head.

“See you in science okay,” Kikwang said.

“Okay,” she replied.

Kikwang smiled and patted her head before leaving for his locker.

She smiled a little bit, before heading to her own locker.

-

-

-

-

Jo Eun sat down next to Kikwang.

“See it’s not that bad right?” Kikwang asked.

“So far, but school hasn’t officially started yet,” she replied.

“Well look on the bright side. Only one class with him,”

“I guess,” she replied as Chansung walked in with Uee.

Guess he already moved on. Jo Eun thought as she looked down to hide the tears that were building up in her eyes.

-

-

-

-

“Alright class. Today class we’ll be working with chemicals. So make sure to put on your aprons and goggles,” the teacher announced. Everyone quickly put on their aprons and goggles.

As the teacher started to explain the instructions, something hit the side of Jo Eun’s face. She turned towards Kikwang. He shrugged. She turned back to face the teacher. Something hit the side of her face again. She looked back at Kikwang.

“I know it’s you,” she whispered.

“I didn’t do anything,” he lied with a smile.

“I still remember. We played this in high school,” she replied.

“Oh really?” he asked.

“Mr. Lee and Ms. Kim. Please stop talking and pay attention,” the teacher snapped.

 Jo Eun and Kikwang stopped talking and face the board.

“It’s on,” Jo Eun mouthed as she quietly took out a piece of paper.

“You’re dead meat,” Kikwang mouthed as he too, took out paper.

 Little did Jo Eun know Chansung heard everything. Even though it looked like he didn’t care, it hurt him just as much it hurt Jo Eun.

-

-

-

-

The paper throwing game lasted the entire day.

“In your face Kikwang! I won,” Jo Eun exclaimed as school got out.

Kikwang pouted, “It’s because I let you win.”

Kikwang walked Jo Eun home.

“Today was fun and I have you to thanks,” Jo Eun said to Kikwang as they reached her house.

“What are friends for,” he replied.

“See you tomorrow,” Jo Eun said.

“Bye,” Kikwang said as he left.

Jo Eun let out a sigh and went inside.

-

-

-

-

The next few days things went by quickly and happily. Jo Eun had Kikwang to keep her mind of off Chansung.

However today was different. Jo Eun stepped outside and didn’t find Kikwang. She let out a disappointed sigh and walked to school by herself.

Once she got there she saw the same thing she’s been seeing ever since she broke up with Chansung. Chansung and Uee flirting like usual. She quickly walked past them and made it to her locker. She got her stuff and headed off to her class.

She took a seat in the chair next to the empty seat where Kikwang was suppose to be seated. The classroom slowly filled and class started.

-

-

-

-

Jo Eun survived a whole day without Kikwang. She quickly packed up her stuff when the teacher asked her to stay behind.

“Ms. Kim. I need to speak to you,” her geography teacher said.

Jo Eun walked up to her teacher’s desk.

“Yes. Mrs. Ahn,”

“Well you see I'm going to need you to rewrite this paper I got from you,” she said.

“Okay. What did I do wrong?” Jo Eun asked.

Her teacher then explained everything she did wrong.

“Okay I understand,” Jo Eun said.

“Glad you do,”

“See you tomorrow Mrs. Ahn,” Jo Eun said before leaving.

-

-

The hallways and classrooms were empty. Jo Eun quickly made her way towards her locker she pulled out her backpack and stuffed her school books in it.

“Hey,” someone called.

Jo Eun jumped she turned around and slammed her locker shut.

“Who’s there?” she called.

Chansung walked out of the shadow, “I need to talk to you.”

“Well I don’t feel like talking to you,’ Jo Eun said as she walked past him.

He grabbed onto her arm.  She pulled it out of his grasp.

“I don’t want to talk to you,” she snapped.

“Jo Eun. I-I have something to tell you,” Chansung said.

“What is it now?”

“I-I-I can’t live without you,” he said softly.

Jo Eun tilted her head, “What?”

“I-I can’t sleep at night, without knowing you belong to me. I can’t think straight when I don’t see you after school everyday. Your smile that I used to see everyday. I miss everything about you,” he confessed.

Jo Eun was taken aback.

“I need you,” he pleaded.

“Why should I trust you?” Jo Eun asked.

“I was blind. I didn’t believe in love at an age like this,” he said.

“I don’t know Chansung,” Jo Eun said.

Chansung cupped her face and looked her in the eyes.

“I love you. I love you Kim Jo Eun. I really do,” he said before he kissed her on the lips.

He pulled back, “Kim Jo Eun. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I’ll treat you better.”

Jo Eun smiled, “I would love to be your girlfriend Hwang Chansung.”

He smiled and kissed her once more.



A/N: Sorry it took to long time to finish it. I hope you like it though! :D