Embrace

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster

For: BerXyooj

EMBRACE

Kang Ji Young looked out the glass window and saw the trees pass by. She was on her way to her parents…well new parents' house. She had lived all her life at the orphanage home and was finally happy that someone found something in her. She blew her hot breathe against the cold glass and drew a tiny smiley face in the condensation. She hadn't been embraced in a while…and she felt good knowing she would soon be. The train rattled to a stop.
"We have now reached Seoul Station. Please wat-" The woman voice slowly droned out of her head. She grabbed her bags with a tight grips and sighed. This was the final stop…and hopefully it was the last.

"H-h…hello my name is K-kang Ji Young." She stuttered. The father just glared down at her.
"You adopted this?!" He belched. Ji Young winced at the sound. She glanced at her new mother who was actually smiling.
"Isn't she beautiful." The words couldn't feel more heavenly. Ji Young covered her pale cheeks…hoping they wouldn't see her blushing.
"Women…they always waste money on useless things." Her new father mumbled as he walked off down the extravagant hall. Ji Young bent down and looked through her mother's legs to see a girl. A really skinny and…and beautiful looking girl.
"Oh right!" The mother said in glee. "This is your sister, Yoona." The mother's smile never seemed to fade and that was totally fine since Ji Young lived her whole life with frowns upon her. Yoona smiled at her with the same as the mother. They both were to beautiful to be human. Ji Young smiled back. She was going to love it here…right?

"Ji Young-ah! Yoona-ya! Look!" The girls rushed over to their mother who had just come back from Europe. "Aren't these just the fanciest things you've seen!" She laid two well crafted Louis Vuitton headbands on the bed. One was blue with glitter all over and the other was brown and had a simple bow on the right side. The girls' smile went from ear to ear. The mother chuckled and left them to choose on their own.
"I want the blue one!" Yoona cried. Ji Young frowned…blue was her favorite color.
"But unnie-" She tried even though she knew it was hopeless.
"No! I like the glitter. Besides only pure sparkly people get sparkly stuff. Low dirty people should get dirty stuff. Oh look! This one is brown…like poop! It will fit you well." Yoona threw the headband on Ji Young's lap. She proceeded to place the blue headband on her head. Ji Young looked down at the floor. Again she looked more beautiful than the angels. Maybe she should wear it since Ji Young could not pull off something like that. Ji Young carefully put on her headband. She really shouldn't complain since she was the outsider…she wasn't pure like them. She was just glad she had a mother. Bringing her stuff was a luxury. She didn't know why but tears kept falling down her face. The wet streaks could be seen as the tear drops flew down her face. She was happy…that's what she kept telling herself.

"Don't you girls look beautiful!" Mother exclaimed. Ji Young blushed…she said girl"S" which meant both of them. Father grunted.
"I do like that blue one. It's eye catching!" He looked up at Yoona who did a cute bow.
"Thank you father." Ji Young waited for her compliment.
"Let's eat." that was all that came out of her father's mouth.
"Omo! Yoona-ya I have found someone for you to marry!" Yoona looked up uninterested. "He's just the cutest boy alive!"
"And he makes more money than papa." The father added. Yoona started to pay attention. Who could be richer than her father?! Ji Young watched as her mother passed Yoona a picture. Yoona gasped. She had laid eyes on a God. He was more beautiful than she! Yoona quickly regained posture.
"Thank you mother. I will work hard to become a good wife." Ji Young laughed inside. She was only sixteen…

 "My name is Nichkhun. Nice to meet you." The boy stood tall and well built. Yoona smiled her "get-me-what-I-want" smile. She woke up extra early to put on makeup. Ji Young looked at the boy…he didn't seem too special.
"He is Thailand's prince!" Her mother whispered. Both of the girls bowed in which Nichkhun returned.
"Aw come on don't be shy. Why don't you give each other a hug." The father nervously stated. The two shrugged and went into each other's arms. Ji Young was bored already. She looked up and saw two eyes looking back at her. He was hugging Yoona but staring…at her?! Ji Young looked the away and blushed. Nichkhun smiled.
"Interesting." He thought in his head.

"So you're Ji Young huh?" Ji Young whipped her head around to see Nichkhun coming towards her.
"Uh...Yes" Was all she could say. They both sat in silence but strangely it did not feel awkward.
"What's your sister like?" Nichkhun asked curiously. Ji Young lifted her head but nothing came out. She couldn't tell him what Yoona was truly like...well truly like to her.
"She's a wonderful woman." She finally said. Nichkhun raised his eyebrows in doubt.
"I think you are too." Her face began to burn with embarrassment. He leaned in and pinned her to the wall. "You're really cute. You know that?" Ji Young felt like her heart was going to burst. Suddenly she felt two lips push against her. She surprisingly was not fighting back. They both stood there kissing. Clack Clack Clack. Ji Young pushed Nichkhun back.
"Sorry I- Oh! So you were talking to Ji Young?" Yoona asked.
"Uh...yeah I was asking her if maybe you had bad sleeping habits." He tried to joke. Yoona laughed. This boy was funnier than she expected.
"All right then. Let's leave Ji Young-"
"Isn't she your sister? Why are you calling her Ji Young." Nichkhun questioned. Yoona just stopped walking and smirked.
"Oh she's not my sister...she's adopted." Yoona dragged Nichkhun out of the hall way. Ji Young felt her heart finally exploding. It hurt...it hurt a lot

"Oh no. I left my phone in the car. I'll be back." Yoona ran off to their limo. Ji Young began to fidget. She was alone with him again.
"Why you so nervous?" Nichkhun said with a sly smile. Ji Young glared at him.
"Cause every time we're alone you become erted!" She growled. Nichkhun laughed.
"You know me so well haha." Ji Young continued to glare at him but chuckled.
"Duh. You and my sis have been dating for two years now and I'm always the third wheel." Ji Young didn't know why, but that hurt. Nichkhun looked down at Ji Young with want in his eyes. He had fallen in love with her.
"I'm back!" Yoona danced in. Both of them looked away as if the whole time they'd been standing there awkwardly. This was all they could do.

"Please…Ji Young." Nichkhun begged. Ji Young put her book down. Lately Nichkhun had been coming to see her and not Yoona. It made her happy but it wasn't right. The birds began to chirp and they both didn't talk until the birds finished.
"Please what?" She tried to sound angry but it didn't really work.
"Come with me."
"Where?"
"Come run away with me and live with me." Ji Young just stared at this man in confusion. Had he mistaken her for Yoona? Why was he doing this?
"What are yo-KYA!" She couldn't move as Nichkhun's long arms had wrapped around her. It felt warm.
"Don't you love me?…because I love you." Nichkhun's words sounded like honey dripping down her ear. He wanted to elope with her…not with Yoona but her. Ji Young opened to answer.

Ji Young took a breathe in and walked into the house.
"HOW DARE YOU!" Ji Young looked up scared to see Yoona. "YOU TRY TO STEAL MY MAN! YOU…YOU !" Ji Young looked around for answers.
"I always knew you would cause trouble." Her father growled. Ji Young didn't understand. She quickly looked for her mother. She would surely help.
"I trusted you…How could you think to steal your sister's husband?" Her mother was in tears but her eyebrows showed anger. Ji Young slowly reached for the door. Ding Ding Ding. Yoona, mother and father looked to the clock that read 12pm. This was her chance. She grabbed the door and began to run outside. She ran and ran and ran. Her feet began to bleed as she ran through the rose bush. Needles pushed into her pale skin. She tripped over a vine and fell into the pond. Splash.
"What are you doing?" Nichkhun looked at Ji Young. Was that pond water…or did she cry?! Ji Young looked around. Nichkhun had not left since he asked her to leave with him.
"Nichkhun!" Both of them looked up to see Yoona. "Honey. Our wedding is in an hour so let's go!" Nichkhun was confused.
"What wedding?"
"We decided to marry early as that would be the best for us." Ji Young tried to get up. She wanted to say No. She wanted to finally get what she wanted. However the fall had twisted her ankle and she sat in the pond helplessly. Nichkhun smirked.
"You don't have to put on your fake mask. I know the real you." Yoona smirked as well.
"Then you don't need me to tell you that you need to come now." Nichkhun looked to Ji Young and smiled tenderly. He reached over and picked her up princess style. Ji Young turned red as a beet.
"And you don't need me to tell you, that I never loved you." He ran off with Ji Young leaving Yoona in the garden alone.

Rattle Rattle Rattle. Ji Young opened her eyes slightly and saw Nichkhun?! She looked around. Her head was on Nichkhun's lap and they were on a train?
"Wha-" Nichkhun shushed her.
"Don't talk too much. I'm taking you back to Thailand. We're heading to the airport. No buts missy." Ji Young laughed. She got up and began blowing air on the window. She outlined another smiley face which slowly faded away. Nichkhun embraced Ji Young from the back. Ji Young and Nichkhun looked out the window and saw tiny people working in the huge rice fields. This train felt special to her. It was supposed to be her last stop taking her to final destination; however now it was taking her to the beginning of her life. They both rode the whole ride there in a full embrace.