Sweet Dream (Kwon Minji and Yong Junhyung)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For: MiinaMinji

 

Every second, every minute that I spend with you.. it's like a sweet dream. Yong Junhyung, I really like you, I really do-

Junhyung and Min Ji have been friends for about a year now; ever since their
third year of high school. The two slowly developed feelings for each other.

They don't know that the other person liked them. Especially Min Ji. She always thought that Junhyung only took her as a friend.


On their way to class. . . .a random conversation took place

"There's this girl that I really like" Junhyung said.

"Ah, khu-deh?" Min Ji asked him.

"And that girl won't ever be me" she thought to herself. "Because you and I are just friends"

"Uh" he nodded.

"Does she go to our school?"

"Yep" he nodded yet again.

"Who is she?" she asked him.

"Wah, babo-yah. . ." he said, but smiled.

"Mwoh?"

"I'm talking about you" he said to her.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung, it's not funny at all. Stop kidding around" she didn't look too pleased. She picked up her pace a little. He grabbed her arm.

"Why would I kid around with you? I like you" he told her.

"If you keep messing around, I'm going to get mad, really" she was annoyed. She tried to walk away. He turned her around.

"Yong Junhyu-" she tried to say, but couldn't.

His lips crashed onto hers.

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun. .

The kiss lasted for a few seconds. Min Ji just stood there, shocked.

He smiled. "I like you, Kwon Min Ji" he told her and headed towards his class.

She touched her lips. "Yong Junhyung. .you, you were my first kiss"

"Kwon Min Ji, what are you doing still standing there? Do you want to get a detention?!" Ms. Choi yelled.

She hurried to her class.

Min Ji couldn't focus in class, at all. All she could think about was what Junhyung told her just a while ago in the hallway, and the kiss.

She decided to text him.

From: Min Ji
To: Junhyung

    If you're serious, then, I like you too, Yong Junhyung. But, if not, then pretend as if I haven't said anything.

From: Junhyung
To: Min Ji

    Jinja, I like you Min Ji-yah.

The school bell rung, class and school's dismissed.

The eight friends headed towards the school's gates.

"Yes! The weekend has finally arrived!" Hyuna exclaimed. "Min Ji-yah, let's have a sleepover. We can go shopping all day tomorrow!" she suggested.

"Khudeh, that'd be great" Min Ji smiled.

"Let's all go hangout" Doo Joon suggested.

"ddukkbokki first" Yoseob said as he rubbed his stomach.

"Then, ice skating" Ki Kwang jumped up.

Hyungseung spoke up, "Guys, I can't go. I have to go and help out with my aunt's restuarant"

"Me too. I can't go either. I've just started working at a game shop a few days ago. . so"

"We're hanging out next time, though, okay?" Doo Joon looked at them.

"Of course" they both agreed, and quickly left.

Grand Hyatt Seoul Ice Skating Rink- 8:00 p.m.

"Yah, who decided to go here?" Min Ji didn't look too pleased.

They all pointed at Ki Kwang.

"Mwoh? It'll be fun!" he assured his friends.

They rented their skates and headed out towards the ice rink, except for Min Ji. Junhyung lingered in his steps.

"Why are you standing here?" he asked her.

"I.. I don't know how to ice skate" she finally said.

"I can teach you" he told her.

"Ani, I'm good. I just wanted to watch anyway" she said.

He naturally grabbed her hand, "Ka-ja. I'm going to teach you" he smiled.

Dugeun Dugeun. . .her heart skipped a few beats.

"I really don't want to, Junhyung!" she tried not to whine, but um, yeah, failed.

She slightly slipped on the ice, and almost fell. She quickly held onto him.

"You won't fall" he told her. "Hold onto my hands" he said to her as he put it behind him. She took both of his hands.

"We'll go around the rink once, like this. Then, I will teach you how to skate" he told her as he started to ice skate.

From afar. . .

"They look soo cute together!" Hyuna squealed.

"We can do that too, you know" Ki Kwang suggested.

"Psh. That will never happen" Hyuna said as she skated away from him.

The guys gave Ki Kwang a weird look.

"I was just kidding" Ki Kwang shrugged.

She skated back to where the guys were.

"Let's go. They're in their own little world right now. They won't even notice if we've left" Hyuna told the guys.

"It's only 9. I don't wanna go home" Yoseob pouted.

"How about. . .noraebang (karaoke)?" Doo Joon suggested.

"Khudeh, let's go!" Yoseob exclaimed.

The four friends skated their way towards the exit, leaving Junhyung and Min Ji behind at the skating rink. The place was a bit packed anyway, so it would've taken them a while to figure out that their friends were all gone.

"Junhyung-ah, slow down, I don't want to fall"

"You're already holding onto me, Min Ji, you won't fall. Trust me, arasso?" he told her, as he continued to skate in the same pace that he had before.

Her grip became tighter. "Arasso"

Their first circle around the rink soon ended.

"Okay, stand still" Junhyung said as he slowly let go of her hands, and quickly turned around to face her.

He took her hands, "Okay, let's go" he said as he led her her way, backwards.

It took her about a few circles around the skating rink. She finally managed to skate by herself.

"Komawo Junhyung" she thanked him.

"Ani, it's nothing. Well, I guess you don't need me anymore" he said as he tried to skate away.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung-" grabbed his hand.

He stopped in his steps.

She tried to let go of his hand.

He stopped her from doing so, as he took her hand.

Min Ji looked up at him. He smiled at her.

They skated for another round, until Min Ji realized,

"Where's Hyuna and the guys?" Min Ji looked around.

Wah, it's true. They didn't even notice that their friends had already left.

Min Ji pulled her phone out to call Hyuna. She saw two text messages.

From: Yoseob
To: Min Ji

    Mian Min Ji-yah, someting came up.

From: Hyuna
To: Min Ji

    Best friend, now's a great chance for the two of you to go on a "date", am I right? Who's the bestest friend ever? Right here, yep, it's me, Kim Hyuna ^-^
   
She hit reply, "Komawo buddy". Send.

Four months later. . .

"So, Lotte World tomorrow, okay?" Hyuna said to her friends.

"Uh. See you guys then" Junhyung slightly waved.

"Anyong Mr. and Mrs. Yong" Yoseob teased.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob" Min Ji tried to say but he had already sprinted off.

Junhyung and Min Ji hand in hand walked home. It started to rain. (yes, it has to rain) The two were two blocks away from Min Ji's apartment complex. They decided to just run for it.

They finally made it to the entrance of her apartment complex. The two both tried to catch their breath.

Minji looked at him, and smiled.

"Weh?" he asked her.

"Ani, it's just, even up til now, I still believe that this is all just a sweet dream that I'm having. Every single second, minute that I'm with you, it's just like a sweet dream"

"Min Ji-yah, it's not a dream. Believe that" he said as he leaned in to kiss her.


END

I'm sooo sorry for the delayed oneshot. Please please don't hate me! And I hope you like it-