Let's Make This A Happy Ending. . (Heechul + Yoojin)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: 2pmvietguh

For- ZuZu

 

The two were to get married, but the night before that, Yoojin disappeared. Out of nowhere. No one knows where she's gone. They could only find a pink note that was lying on her nightstand. The note said: "Mianhae Oppa". Heechul crumpled the note.

"Yoojin-yah, why are you doing this to me?". . . .


"What are you talking about?" a voice said, interrupting that nightmare of his. Heechul quickly shook out of that dream. Yoojin was sitting right next to him, hand in hand. They were at the airport, waiting for their flight to arrive. Heechul looked at his left hand, at the ring finger, checking to see if the ring's still there. It is. Yoojin smiled at him.

Yoojin's thought- *sigh* There he goes again, checking to see if this is real or not. This is like, what, his 4th time today? Aish, this oppa. 

For their honeymoon, they decided to go to Jeju Island for a week.

"Flight 3C will arrive in 15 minutes" the lady over the intercom announced.

Heechul got up first, flashbacks suddenly rushed back to him-

Day 1
"Yoojin, I like you. . I want to be with you. But I'm afraid, that I'm not good enough for you"

"Ani, stop saying that. I like you too"

Day 24
"Give me 100 reasons as to why you like me"

Day 56
"I hate you. Why did I have to meet someone like you? I don't want to see you anymore"

Day 67
"I think. .it's best for you and I. .to break up"

Day 102
"Mianhae oppa, it's not what you think it is. Listen to me. . Heechul. .please trust me"

Day 299
"Love? You're not lying, right? Don't lie to me Kim Heechul"

Day 1007
"Isn't it obvious? I love you babo-"

Day 1025
"Kim Yoojin, marry me"

Lastly. . .Day 1089
"Do you, Kim Heechul, take Kim Yoojin, as your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, through good times or bad?"

"I Do" Heechul said, as he smiled at Yoojin.

"Then, do you, Kim Yoojin, take Kim Heechul, as your lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worse, through good times or bad?"

"I Do" Yoojin said.


Seven years of knowing eachother. Six years of being friends. Three years of being a couple. (Basically, all together, seven years) Yoojin and Heechul have gone through almost everything. The happy, the sad, every mood, emotions.

He looked at Yoojin, who was still in her seat. He stretched his right hand towards Yoojin, "Yoojin-yah, let's go- Let's make this a happy ending" he said.

Yoojin took his hand, and together they went to catch their flight for Jeju Island.

One Year Later-

"Appa! Appa!" the little girl squealed. The little girl pulled at Heechul's sleeve. He was laying on the couch, half asleep.

"Appa! Appa!" she continued to say, as she threw her empty bottle at him.


Heechul flipped off of the couch, hitting his head on the edge of the coffee table.

"Aish!" he yelled out, rubbing his head. A five month pregnant Yoojin walks  down the stairs.

"What is it yeobo?" Yoojin asked her husband.

"Ani, it was nothing. Just had a dream about Hyun Ae again" Heechul explained.

She sighed, "How many times did I tell you? It's Jae Hwa, respect and beauty" she tried to correct him.

"Kim Hyun Ae, wise and loving" Heechul wanted to argue his point. "It has a great meaning"

"Anya. Kim Jae Hwa. . " she said.

"Let's settle this with-" Heechul told her.

Rock Paper Scissors.

"You really want to pick out the baby's name, with rock paper scissors?" Yoojin asked, surprised.

"Come on" Heechul said, "Rock paper scissors"

"Fine" Yoojin frowned, but was ok with it, since she knew that she would beat him either way.

"Ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!" Yoojin, scissors. Heechul, paper.

"See? I won. So stop calling our daughter Hyun Ae" Yoojin said.

"Ok" he sulked. "No, but wait, I get to choose the name next time"

"Huh? How many kids do you expect me to have?" she wanted to know.

"I don't know" he paused, "four?"

"Please tell me you're kidding" she pleaded.

"Why would I? I wanted to have six, but-" Heechul said, but stopped. "Ok, let's have three" he tried to negotiate with Yoojin.

Yoojin thought about it, "Two, or stop from here" she negotiated back.

"Fine, whatever you want yeobo" he sighed.

5 months later-

"Jae Hwa. This is your house, isn't it beautiful?" Heechul said to his baby daughter.

"Jae Hwa-ah, I think your appa has forgotten about me" Yoojin said, as she unlocked the front door.

"Yeobo, are you jealous? Jealous of your own daughter?" Heechul asked, in a serious tone.

"Anya. Not at all. No I'm ok that all you talk about through the whole ride home was about Jae Hwa" Yoojin said as she put the baby stuff on the coffee table.

"Jae Hwa. Your eomma's getting jealous" Heechul said to his daughter. "Appa loves Jae Hwa's eomma alot. She's so cute when she's jealous. Even if it's with her own daughter"

Yoojin smiled.

9 months later-

"Appa! Eomma!" Jae Hwa said her first, no first two words.

"Heechul. Come here! Come here! She's just said her first two words!" she yelled out to her husband, who was downstairs watching T.V.

"Uh! Hold on hold on!" he yelled back. He ran upstairs and into the baby's room.

"What did she say?" he wanted to know.

"She said, eomma, appa" Yoojin told him.

"Which first?" he asked her.

"Why does it matter?" Yoojin asked back.

"She said appa first right?" he guessed, but was correct.

"It doesn't matter. Neither you or me were left out, so yeah, doesn't matter" she said, as she picked up Jae Hwa.

Heechul smiled.

"Yoojin, this is a happy ending, right?" Heechul asked her.

"Uh" she replied. "So. .let's continue this, forever. Heechul. Let's grow old together. Forever a happy ending-" she wanted to make sure.

"Forever a happy ending" Heechul confirmed.