Lucky (Kim Soya + Woo Young)

4ever 2pm's Oneshots (HIATUS)

By: Jnster

For: Kim Soya (guitarholmes)


"Soya could you be any slower?" Gahee scolded. Soya stuck out her tongue and tried her best to catch up. Soya remembered hearing those three words...
"You are accepted."
It wasn't out of the blue that she wanted to be a singer. In fact, She's always loved singing but it was new that she actually wanted to go for it. All her life, she had been studying to be a doctor while casually singing and getting praised at local karaoke bars. She had to give it to her best friend Bekah for realizing her potential...

Flashback

"Auntie, don't you think Soya sings great!" Bekah exclaimed in a hyper tone. Soya paused a bit before trying to eat her rice naturally again. She couldn't believe that her best friend would bring up this kind of subject during dinner. Bekah had been her best friend since birth. She was practically family. For some strange reason she had left for a while and had recently come back...no explanation…what-so-ever.
"I do admit she sings pretty good, why?" Her mom said before stuffing with some green asian vegetables. 
"Well...you see I'm a singer in Korea..." Soya and her parent's eyes grew ten times their size. Soya couldn't believe her best friend held this back from her.
"SINCE WHEN?!" She demanded. Bekah shyly picked at her food.
"Since that time I suddenly left. I'm part of a group called After School...how is it that you didn't know?! Do you live in a cave?" Bekah pouted. Soya laughed and went back to her food. Leave it to Bekah to turn things on her. 
"So what are you trying to say?" Soya's dad asked seriously. Bekah smiled deviously. Uh oh...
"I want to take her with me to Korea..."

End of Flashback

It had been a year, training with the after school members, and she was still tingling from the thought of millions of people listening to her sing sometime in the near future. She still couldn't believe her parents let her go. Of course they didn't let her go without a condition. She had to finish the rest of her school year and if she failed the auditions, she would have to come back and be a doctor.
"SOYA!" Soya snapped out of her dream state and looked to Gahee who held out her hand."You're never going to lose that fat." She teased. Soya smiled and took Gahee's hand.

"I heard it today Soya!" Bekah squealed. Soya sent her a piece sign and smiled.
"What What?!" Lizzy demanded. Gahee covered her face with the newspaper but secretly smiled. The other after school members waited with glee for the news.
"Everyone...I'm debuting as the newest member of After school tomorrow. I will be singing Love Love Love with you all." Everyone in the room cheered with joy. They felt like they were getting an early christmas present.

"You were so great!" Raina said, giving Soya a high five.

"I was so nervous actually." she said while huffing from excitement. "Hey someone is coming near us...is that Wooyoung from 2pm?!" Soya spazzed.

"Hey Bekah." He said with a wave. Bekah waved back shyly. Soya watched the two and knew that they had been close from the Idol Army show. "You're After school's newest member right?" He continued. Soya smiled and stretched out her hand. Of all the Korean guys she's seen, he was probably the best looking.

"Nice to meet you I'm Soya Kim." When they shook hands, she felt another tingle go up her arm. Not the one she felt on stage...but a similar joy. She couldn't quite describe it but there was something. Wooyoung finally took back his hand and rushed off, red in the face. Bekah, who was oblivious to the whole situation, sighed like a teenager in love.

"I wonder if he likes me too..." TOO?! Soya put her hand behind her back and looked to the floor with a guilty face. Of all the guys she could have fallen in love with…she was in love with the same as guy as Bekah. She put her hands on her heart and felt her heart still jumping at a fast pace. She knew…it was too late to go back on her feelings.

Years later

"How long do you think we can keep this a secret?" Wooyoung asked. Soya scratched her head, thinking of an excuse.

"I don't know." was all she could say. Inside, however, she knew she had to keep it a secret…for as long as she could. She didn't want to hurt Bekah. Wooyoung leaned in and took her hand. He placed them in his pocket and looked away. Soya blushed while looking down.

"You know it doesn't matter if any one knows or not…just as long as we know how we feel." Wooyoung slowly turned to her as if wanting a confirmation for his statement. Soya smiled and leaned in for a small kiss. As is to accept his statement, she tightened her grip on his hand.

"WELCOME TO RUNNING MAN!" Mc Yoo shouted.

"Bang!" Sukjin added uncooly. The whole cast shot him glares

"Didn't we tell you this is the new generation?" Mc Yoo complained. Sukjin ignored him and tried to look cool in the cameras. Soya laughed.

"Introduce the guests!" Joonki demanded. The whole running man cast looked to him suspiciously.

"Looks like Joonki is interested in the new girl." Gary teased.

"Do you two…LIKE EACH OTHER?!" Mc Yoo said. Everyone rolled their eyes. He just had to say his signature phrase and laugh like that.

"Hey…" Jihyo pouted. Joonki smiled and patted her back.

"Stop cheating on my Jihyo!" Gary yelled. Joonki waved his hands back and forth as if to say he wasn't cheating. Soya looked to the other male guest and smiled.

"I think-" Gwangsoo began

"Oh I think we forgot someone." Haha said.

"2pm's WOOYOUNG!" Jongkook said while slapping high fives with Wooyoung.

"I'm the host…" Mc Yoo said quietly. The rest of the situation blurred out as Wooyoung and Soya stared into each other's eyes.

They said everything they could with their eyes before looking away. Those cameras could catch anything and a scandal during both of their promotions would be bad. Soya took one last look at Wooyoung before bracing herself for the night.

"I'm so tired!" Soya complained.

"You did good. You were so funny." Raina said with a thumbs up. Lizzy nodded. Soya looked to Gahee who gave her an approving smile.

"Soya…how was Wooyoung? Did he ask about me?" Bekah asked. Soya didn't know what to say…so she went on a whim.

"Yeah…we were awkward so he began a conversation by asking how you were." She technically wasn't lying since Wooyoung did ask how Bekah was doing. Bekah giggled and jumped on top of Jungah who was sleeping on the couch. This of course resulted in a tiny cat fight leading everyone to the floor and eventually laughing.

"Soya I love you." Bekah said out of no where. "Thanks for being my best friend."

"No problem…" was all she could say once again.

"Wooyoung…I really don't know if we can keep meeting like this." Soya said with a sigh. Bekah's smile kept popping in her head. Wooyoung frowned.

"Why…?" His pout was just as powerful as Bekah…great a harder choice to make. Wooyoung pushed her down until he was only inches from her face.

"Soya…please don't leave me. I really love you too much." Soya sighed and hugged him. Wooyoung pulled her off and leaned in for a long deep kiss. Soya thought she felt someone to the right and glimpsed to the right. There she was standing…in shock.

Bekah dropped her bags of snacks and ran upstairs. Soya pushed Wooyoung off and ran for her dorm room.

"Where are you going?!" Wooyoung shouted while running after her. Soya stopped running and turned to face him.

"I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago."

"What happened to Bekah…?" Lizzy asked Soya as soon as she walked in. Soya looked to Bekah's room which was closed and seemed to give an aura of DO NOT BOTHER.

"I need to talk to her…" However she was stopped by Gahee.

"Let her be. She needs time to think." Soya knew that Gahee didn't know the situation but she always knew the gist of it. Soya nodded and went to sleep with Raina.

"Wait…" Soya ran towards Bekah's room and left her locket there. It was a locket they both shared since they were a child. She no longer had the right to wear it.

Creak. The after school members looked to Bekah's room that suddenly opened. It was opening after two days. Many of the girls were getting worried. Out came a smiling Bekah.

"You okay hun?" Gahee asked cautiously. Bekah smiled.

"I just had a lot on my mind. Sorry for worrying you. Don't worry I had my candy stash to eat in." She joked. Everyone but Soya smiled. She knew from the looks of Bekah's body that she didn't  anything. Bekah sat next to Soya as if nothing happened. She smiled the same smile and talked in the same way. Suddenly the TV turned to 2pm and Wooyoung came out to sing. Everyone looked to Bekah who just calmly ate her apple.

"Gosh what's so great about him." Everyone's mouth flew open.

"Didn't you like him?" Lizzy asked. Bekah turned to Soya.

"Nah…he's not my style. Besides I think I have someone else who's more important." Soya smiled and could feel tears in her eyes. "Oh by the way you dropped this." Bekah gave back the locket and turned back to the TV. Soya felt grateful to have a friend like Bekah. She really did.

"So where do you want to go?" Wooyoung said with a smile.

"THE BEACH!" Bekah shouted. Wooyoung rolled his eyes while Soya giggled.

"Don't laugh at my princess!" Nichkhun said while hitting Wooyoung's head with orange peels.

"Stop hitting me or we're going to crash." Wooyoung said in an angry tone. Soya looked out the window. A nice beach trip with her Wooyoung, her best friend Bekah, and Nichkhun. As night hit the road, Soya looked back to see Bekah leaning on Nichkhun. It was super cute. Wooyoung reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Since the kiddies are sleeping…how about you and me take a quick peak at the beach."

"We're here?!" Wooyoung quickly covered .

"Yes. Well…?" Soya smiled and took his hand.

"Race you?" She suggested. Wooyoung chuckled.

"I heard from Gahee you're slow. Ever going to lose your fat." He teased. Soya pouted before running out of the car. She stuck her tongue out and ran to the ocean. Wooyoung laughed before following after her. The ocean breeze slowly blew in her face. She truly was lucky.

Hope you like it! ^-^

anyone interested in requesting for a oneshot? If so, please come visit our site: http://2pmvietguh.blogspot.com/