Eternity (part 2)

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

 

“I’m the real Erika Yamato…” I uttered.

 

Things became more confusing…

No one could understand the switching incident easily.

 

“Are you the real one or this is another pretending?” the people started to grumbled.

They couldn’t believe that I was the real Erika…

I wanted to explain myself but they started to produce noise. I can’t stop their laments and complaints.

 

“Silence!!!” Yano shouted.

His voice made the people stop

“Will you please listen to her…? She’ll say the truth… to fix everything... and also to reveal the real master mind behind our boss assassination…”

 

Small whispers…

 

Yukie got shocked “You mean…” She stared at me “She gains her memory back?”

 

“Yes… I remembered everything” I confessed.

Yukie-nee and the rest of my friends got surprised.

 

 

 

***

It was a privilege for me to be part of Village 1, but deep inside my heart I know that it wasn’t enough. I was eight years old when I realized that what I wanted was to be the next leader of the clan.

Sad to say, my father chose Yano to be the next boss.

 

Are you mourning because you couldn’t be the boss anymore?” asked Gackt when she saw me crying under a tree.

I looked at him with puzzled eyes. He was my crush but we’re not that close so I wonder how he figured out what on my mind.

He grinned. “Poor young lady…” he said “Do you really want to be the leader? Look… our clan isn’t perfect…If you examine it you will surely find out how cruel it it is…”

“Don’t say that!” I shouted. The clan was under my father’s governance so I shouldn’t allow him to mock it.

Gackt didn’t say any more words. He just walked away.

 

I didn’t believe Gackt… but his words stocked in my mind.

 

 

“So, you’re thinking his words…” father said as he saw me.

All these times, he knew Gackt’s complains about Yamato clan.

“Father, is that true? That our clan is cruel?”

 

“If you analyze, Gackt has point…”

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

Father paused for a while.

 

“Since we’ isolated ourselves from the government, we already commit mistake ---it is the obligation to support the leader of our country.  Yeah, it’s true that  there are lots of diliquent Yamato members, but… despite that, we cannot dis-bond this clan for this place is already our heritage. The only thing we should do is to do our best to be a better person and be an example to others.”

I hugged my father “You’re right, thanks father…”

 

Because of my father’s explanation, my mind became clearer.

 

I decided to have words with Yano and tell him my real feelings... Actually I pretended to like him just to steal his position as the next leader, but since my vision had changed, I want to correct this mistake.

 

 

“Sensei Hiroki, sensei Hiroki!” I went to Sensei Hiroki’s house  to inform him about the party my parents had prepared.

His house seemed hunted

“Sensei, Sensei…” I called him…

 

PLAK!!!

There was a loud sound that frightened me. I ran to see it.

My eyes got widened when I saw sensei Hiroki giving sermon to bunch of people while throwing some furniture.

“Who are those?” I asked.

“What kind of plan is that?” sensei Hiroki shouted. “Do you think you can trap the boss on that of strategy?!”

“Don’t worry… the boss won’t know that we put bomb in his car until it explodes”

I was moved.

Those guys weren’t from the clan, and they just said that they placed bomb in my father’s car.

“NO… NO.. NO!!!”

 

I ran right away,

 

“Who’s that?!” sensei Hiroki noticed.

 

I immediately took my phone.

“Nino---“

 

Sensei halted my phone and off it.

 

I started to trembled. “S-sensei… How could you?”

***

 

 

“No, you’re lying…” Erika couldn’t take my words. Even the whole congregation couldn’t believe that behind the assassination was Hiroki sensei.

“It can’t be… my uncle can’t do that… You’re lying!” cried Erika

 

“I know how you feel… that was the exact feeling I mourned during those times!” I revealed. There were tears wanting to sprout from my eyes.

“I asked sensei, I asked him what my father did for him to plan that… and he answered this way…”

 

 

“Because your father killed my brother!” sensei revealed.

That was the time I discovered that the long lost brother of sensei Hiroki lost in the hand of my father. His brother planned a rebellion against the clan, that’s why my father forced to erase him.

Throughout the years, my father thought that Hiroki-sensei had moved on from that event, he didn’t have idea that sensei started a plan to overthrown him…

 

Hiroki sensei laughed aloud “AHHAHAHA!!! At last... He’s gone!”

“No! No!!!” I cried. I tried to escape but sensei’s goons were holding me.

I kicked one of the goons.

“Ouch!” he shouted.

 

My chance, I ran hurriedly!

“Come back here!” called sensei.

I didn’t know where to run…

My mind was in total madness…

“My family’s gone.. No, it can’t be…”

 

I fell on the floor

The goons got me.

 

Sensei Hiroki smiled. “sorry, little angel.. but you must suffer just like your father…”

 

“BEEP…”

Sensei got a phone call.

“Hello…”

“Good morning sir, this is your investigator...”

“Investigator?”

“Yes, the boss paid me to look for your family. Right now the information about your missing niece is in the hand of the boss…”

“What?” Sensei’s eyes got widened.

Slowly,  he glanced at me..

He couldn’t believe that he killed the person that had been true to him.

“Boss…” he whispered.

 

One of the goons took a gun… he was ready to shoot me.

 

 

“NO!!!” shouted Hiroki-sensei. He covered himself. He aaccepted the bullet that actually for me…

 

“Sensei!!”

 Hiroki sensei fell on the floor with blood.

The goons panicked and ran away.

“Sensei!” I looked for sensei…”

 

I know, he killed my family, but I can’t have hard feelings towards him…

“Help… somebody.. HELP US!!!” I shouted,

Instead of people, fire appeared in our place.

Hiroki-sensei’s goons planned to burn the house and the two of us.

 

“Go ahead Erika, save yourself…” said Hiroki sensei.

“No, I can’t leave you here…”

“Go ahead; just leave me, you don’t have to worry the person that  killed your family!”

I Frozed.

It seemed that my surroundings were turning dark.

“GO!” sensei commanded.

That was the time I forced to run away.

 

This is a nightmare… just a nightmare.. So please, anyone… wake me up!

 

 

 

I lost senses on my way.

 

When I woke up, I saw Gackt.

 

“Good thing you’re awake” he said.

“What happened…Where’s Hiroki’s sensei.. Where’s my parents?!”

“Gackt shook his head “They’re gone”

 

When I heard those words, I couldn’t think any but to die too.

I cried a loud.

“Don’t worry; there are lots of people in the council, they will surely help you…” said Gackt.

His advice was better, but I can’t take it.

From that moment, I don’t want to stay in Yamato clan anymore…

 

 

 

“I left the the clan using this bracelet” I said showing the bracelet. “I took it from Gackt…”

 

Everybody looked at Gackt.

“That bracelet… I bought it in an Island in India. Accoarding to the vendor, it can use in hypnotizing.”

 

 

When Gackt left me to get food, I took the bracelet and hypnotize myself.

 It worked.

I successfully erase my memories…

 

“This clan had so many loop holes, but… I learned that despite the errors we see in our motherland… we should continue to love it than to hate it. Actually,  we’re so lucky to be Yamaao… so please .. Don’t think any worse thing about the clan…. please, let us help our clan to be good in the sight of other people”

 

 

 

I went to Gackt and gave the bracelet. “Gackt… Arigatou!”

Gackt smiled and took the bracelet.

 

 

“Why, why didn’t you tell me about this?” Yukie complained.

“I tried but... You’re always ignoring me…” he said with a grin.

 

Yukie narrowed his eyes, and then went near me.

Nino went closer to me also.

 

Shun tapped Erika’s shoulder “It’s okay…at least now, we know the truth”

‘”You’re right…” –said Erika.

 

Yano went near me. “Are you okay?” he asked.

I smiled, and then hugged him.

Finally, the question about the assassination of my parents had been solved.

 

 

 

 

Toma returned in America

Yui and Haruma would get married soon

Rina started modeling with Jin in her back

Yamapi and Maki became stronger couple

Shun and Erika started to date.

Nino went in Taiwan to learn more in martial arts.

 

After all the tragedy and lost memories finally Yano and I would be getting married for real…

 

Now I could answer this question…

Why me, why with this guy?”

 

It was me because I was so blessed

--With that guy because he was the man prepared for me.

 

I (Mao) and Yano…

The bond between us will stay till forever.

 

 

 

Morning…

The guard saw unfamiliar face at the gate.

“What do you want, who are you?”

“I’m looking for my sister my name si Nino, Nino  Matsuzawa” said the guy.

 

----THE END-----

 

 

A/N

Did I disappoint you?

I’m really sorry!

So this is the end of the story…

Actually I’m writing this using my native language-- much detailed and include the side stories… so for my Pinoy readers here.. You can read the tagalong version for better understanding,

I’m not sure if I’m going to finish the side stories since I already done writing those using my native language…

 

NOTEThis is my first ever English Maotsujun Fic. This is also the first story that I post…Thanks for all who subscribed, viewed, read and comment. I know I made lot of errors but I’m happy for finishing this story. Once again, thank you very much for reading!!!

I’ll focus now in my other story Kiss the Prince

 

Thank you to

Junhartmao

For staying since the very first time I post tis until now…

Maofan

iamsinglelicious

kireinamao

daphne1709

--iI'll take your question "If Mao is the real Erika, why did neither her family members nor Yano recognise her?" actually I'm thinking that the younger Mao/Erika has different face.. just like in the drama.. but to make it more realistic.. in the tagalog version (that I am writing right now) I'll think about more about it.

prince mackaroo

kissstar

sachiyo_sama

MissPazu

Elf4life12

aki_haelee2815

and to the silent readers also...

 

Thanks for subscribing, reading  and giving comments

 

P.S.

just want to share these fan videos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You my also want to watch my maotsujun mini movie I made last 2 years ago...