Akiresu

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

14

Car, ready,

Baggage, ready,

Yukie, I and Yano were all prepared for our vacation trip. We only need one thing, the presence of Toma.

Yano was tired waiting for Toma. Five minutes more he would burst from anger. Good thing Toma arrived. His hip hop outfit made Yukie smirked.  He was with the dog Asou.

“Are you planning to take that dog?” Yano snorted.

Toma nodded. “I want to spend my time with Asou before I go back in America, you know”

Yano clenched his eyes. As I realized all of the helpers were moved away. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“For the past 2 years Asou killed 50 people. She’s only tame with Yamato and Matsumoto” Yukie explained.

As I learned those things I felt tremble. “G-go… Go away!” I yelled, having distance from the dog.

“Daijoubu…” said Toma, comforting me. “I already talk to her. She knew Yano’s baby is inside your tummy so she wouldn’t hurt you.”

“Enough with your jokes!” Yano interrupted as he pulled Asou’s collar. He returned the dog to his cage.

***

Dear Chen Yin,

I just received your letter. I’m glad you’re doing fine there in Taiwan. About me,I hate to admit but I’m starting to be comfortable with Yano. As of today we are having our vacation outside Tama.

“Wait, I thought going outside is prohibited?” I questioned.

“Yes, it is-but we want to be wayward sometimes” replied Toma laughing. He was beside me. Yukie was driving beside her was Yano.

At first I was excited about the vacation but learning it was illegitimate made me worry.

Two hours had passed.

“We’re here!” said Toma pointing a village.

When I read the name of the village my eyes got widen. “Yamato Village?”

“Yeah, that’s the original village of the clan” said Yukie.

“As of now, it’s an annex for Tama village”

“So…”  After all, our vacation was still in Tama.

Silence, we were about to enter the village.

 It was cold. The warm breeze was getting on my nerves. This added the nervous I felt thinking what kind of people was behind the village.

Yukie turned the steering wheel. The car didn’t enter the village moving in other direction.

“Yeah!!!” exclaimed Toma. Yano smirked. I found myself mouth opened as I realized these siblings were really nasty.

“I told you, we want to be wayward!” laughed Toma.

Now, we really did it, a vacation outside Tama.

*

We stayed in a luxurious hotel. Of course Yano and I had one room. I must say I hated being with him but he was my husband I should bear with it.

 Yukie and Toma knocked.

“I have something to do; I’ll be back before night!” said Yukie.

“Me too!” Toma grinned.

I left alone with Yano.

“C’mon, let’s go outside!” told Yano grabbing my hand. As I expected he was thinking the same way as mine.

We strolled at the park.

Yano smiled as he saw bunch of smiling people. 

“Look at them!” said Yano.

I looked in the direction he was eyeing and saw a couple playing with their child.

I smiled touching my stomach. “One of these days we will have our baby.”

Yano nodded. “I’m excited”

I didn’t expect to hear that from Yano. I thought he also regretted what happened. The baby was a mistake. That was my thinking but it changed. I was excited now to see the baby.

 

We went to the nearest café for lunch.

“Hey Yano, do you think Achilles is a great name?” I asked.

Yano got confused. Of course he knew Achilles, a character from the book The Iliad by Homer.

“He’s my favorite character I’m thinking to give same name to our son, Akiresu. What do you think?”

“How are you sure the baby is a boy, you haven’t done ultra sound, right?”

I smiled “I want a baby boy.”

“What if she’s a girl?”

“Then let’s name her Erika.”

  Yano rolled his eyes.

I wasn’t sure about his current feelings for Erika but I guess it was the same as my feelings for Yuta. I was still in love but already accepted that we’re not for each other.

Yano stood up.

“Why? I asked.

He didn’t respond. He left for 7 minutes. I was wondering but patiently waited. When he returned he was holding three roses. “Here” He gave the flowers.

As I looked outside I noticed the flower shop near the café. I didn’t hesitate and accepted the flowers. I smiled. “Thank you.”

“That’s my intention, to make you smile!” he said.

My face turned red. Was Yano falling for me?

“I want your smile because you’re carrying my baby” Yano corrected. 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlE7rjInKTjNtfHGbm1Wi   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOAg1aD7ISM53Pr4R_j_5

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfzum_K_mkLk89JHFRyld       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbQLiyVJpsvk9hC6gnAGQ

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNiAJHSYIv8XKOM6KihDn