Apple Candy

Kizuna (Bond between us)

10

(fake subs)

 

As expected, Yano’s group took home the bacon. Of course, they planned to celebrate.

“Boss, can I go home now?” asked Nino “Mao-nee is alone right now. For sure she’s waiting”

“NO, you can’t leave!”

                        “But boss…”

            “Yano!” called Yamapi.  “Why don’t we go in Nino’s place? I haven’t been in village 3.”

Everybody agreed so Yano left with no choice. They were about to leave when Jin’s butler came. Obviously, he can’t join the group. In the end, Yano’s group (without Jin) proceeded in Village 3 with Chen, Yui and Maki.

            “Mao-nee!” called Nino.  Mao wasn’t there.

            “Where’s Mao?” asked Chen.

            Nino, puzzled opened the sliding door in the kitchen then saw a young boy “Aaahhh!” shouted Nino. He scared him.

            “Why are you shouting, he’s only a boy.” Yano exclaimed.

            “Gomen, gomen!” cried Nino.

            “Boss Yano, is that you?” said the boy. He was amazed to see Him.

            “Who’s that boy?” asked Yui.

            “He’s Koichi, our neighbor.”

            “Kawaii” said Rina. Then he asked the kid “Koichi, where’s Mao?” 

            “I killed her!” he said.

            Silence and then Yano laughed. “I like you, kid!” he said.

            “If boss like him, then I hate him” thought Nino “He always made fun of me and Mao-nee.”

            “What are you all doing here?” asked Mao. It was revealed that Koichi went there because he was afraid being alone (his parents were also in the trip). He requested me to buy food.

*

We enjoyed videoke. Everybody used to sing except Maki.

            “Here Maki, your turn!” said Chen giving the mike.”

            “I don’t like!” said Maki.

            Haruma took the mike. “I’ll sing and I dedicate this to all of you especially to Yui.”

            “Arigatou!” said Yui gladly.

            Chen saw the sweetness between them.

            They were enjoying the night until Yano saw a mouse. “Ah!’ he exclaimed. He was really embarrassed so he decided to leave. “Let’s end this. I can’t take this horrible place.”

 

*           The next day Yano announced a plan. “This summer, we’re going to have a trip; A three days vacation in a cruise ship OUTSIDE Tama.”

            “Nice idea!” said Jin.

            “But it will be better if we bring girls” Yamapi suggested. The group can’t believe what they’ve heard from Yamapi, but Haruma agreed.

            “Yes, it will be better if Rina has girl companions. I’ll bring Yui” he said.

            “Okay then I’ll be with Chen” said Yano.

            “Hey Boss, can I go with my sister, Mao-nee will surely enjoy the cruise ship.”

            “No!” Yano disagreed. But as usual his friends defended Nino. They told Yano to grant his request since Nino showed obedience from the past weeks.

            “Okay-okay, you win” said Yano. “But we need to ask permission from the council.”

 

            “In a cruise ship?” I exclaimed there was brightness in my eyes. It was my dream to ride a cruise ship. “I think this will be my best summer ever. Thank you Nino.”

 

            This summer, I’ll be with Yano’s group. I know, bad things might happen but I didn’t think about it. I only care about the cruise ship.

 Yano’s group expected the trip to be fun, but not at all since President Shun decided to come along “You’re going with me or the vacation will be cancelled.” He said.

*

            SUMMER VACATION: In the cruise ship

            Maki asked everybody to help in a task entitled “Mission to find Shun a girlfriend” They will prepare a surprise dinner date for me and Shun. Rina and Yui talked with me to keep the preparation a secret.

            “Are you sure we’ll continue this?” asked Shun.

            “Of course, all are prepared!” said Maki.

            “Where’s the roses?” asked Yano. They forgot about it. Anyway it was getting late so they decided to start the date. They called me.

            Yano went back to his room. Rina, Chen and Jin ate snacks. The rest did fishing.

            When I saw the surprise dinner date, I fell in amazement. It was a dream to see a set up like this.

“Thanks Shun, this is perfect” I said.

Shun smiled.

            We had a great time together sharing funny stories- but didn’t include any romantic thing.

            We were eating when Shun got a phone call from Nino.

            “Is there any problem?” I asked.

            “The captain needs to see me” replied Shun.

            “I think it’s urgent, go and see him.”

            “But…” Of course, Shun didn’t like to leave me.

            “We spent almost an hour so it’s okay. I already enjoy this night”

            Shun believing in what I said, decided to leave. I finished my food before returning to my room.

I was about to sleep when I remembered my hand bag, I forgot it.

 I went back at the dinner area, took my bag and returned in my room, but I made a mistake. I entered the wrong room.  It was Yano’s room.

            “S-sorry!” I said, embarrassed.

Yano was half . He took a blanket and put it in his back.

            I was about to leave, when I noticed apple candies on his bed”Apple candy!”

            “Yeah, want some?”

            I didn’t expect that attitude of Yano but I grabbed it. It’s been a long time since I ate my favorite candies.

            “How’s your date with Shun?” asked Yano. “Are you sweet hearts now?”

            “No! We’re just friends” I answered, getting an apple candy.

            “Why? You should give him a chance!”

            “I don’t get your point.”

            “Look” Yano started to explain “Shun belongs in a rich family, he’s intelligent and soon to be part of the council, he’s perfect for you. Actually Shun is never been interested with girls. This is his first time having a date.”

            Here’s the truth: Yano wanted Shun to have girl friend for him to have other priorities rather than eyeing his group.

            “But, I don’t want a Yamato boyfriend” I uttered “My dream is to be married with a non-Yamato.”

            “You mean you’ll leave the clan?”

            “Perhaps…”

            Yano paused for a while -focused in eating candy.

            “How about you Boss Yano, what’s your plan?” I asked him.

He looked at me. “Plan? In what?”

            “For your future, who do you want to marry?”

            “Erika, of course” he answered.

            “But she is…” She was dead. That was what I wanted to tell. Good thing I didn’t continue because he’ll surely kill me.

            “If possible, I'll mary any pretty girls from Village1” Yano added.

*

“This one tastes different” said Chen Yin as she ate an apple candy.

Jin looked at him. “Where did you buy it?”

“I took this from Yano” said Chen. When she looked the flavor of the apple candy she found out that it has alcohol content. “What? A candy with alcohol content?”

“Most of the adult preferred that” said Rina. “Don’t eat much or else you’ll be drank.”

 

I started to feel dizzy as well as Yano.

“I want to sleep in flowers, red roses, and bed of roses.” I didn’t know what I was saying…. I already drank.

“What are you talking about?” Yano saw me dancing (in his imagination) “What are you doing?-hey stop!” he grabbed my arm. I stumbled on his chest. Because of the alcohol we were both unaware on what we’re doing. Yano touched my hair.

I looked at him. “Yuta?”

Yano kissed me. I didn’t resist.

I want boyfriend who’s not part of Yamato clan. I will love and marry him then I’ll give him myself. I wish it is Yuta, I badly miss him

 It was already morning. As I opened my eyes I found myself . Yano was sleeping beside me. Though he had blanket I knew he was also .

 “What happened, what happened?” I got panic. I immediately looked for my dress and went outside. I can’t remember anything.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If somehow you got confuse about  Haruma and Yui's relationship (since in the first chapters it said that Yui is Jin's fiance, just click here.