New faces

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

16

All special occasions had passed; we were now in our 3rd semester.

I was excited to attend Yama Gakuen. It was my last year.

Toma and even Yano advised me to stopped schooling but I refused, though I was four-five months pregnant I pursued to attend class, I think my tummy wasn’t big at all and besides I want to be with Nino, Maki and the rest of my friends.

“Nee-chan!” greeted Nino. He used to pick Yano the day he became his slave. Before he hated doing it but now he seemed excited.

I hugged Nino. “I miss you!”

Nino smiled”I’m glad to see the two of you” he uttered as he looked at my tummy.

“That’s enough!” said Yano “I don’t want to be late”

We headed directly to school. As what I expected my friends would be gald to see me.

“Mao!!!” it was Maki who first hugged me. Yui and Rina followed. Shun and the rest of Yano’s group was there. Our meeting was a sort of a reunion.

It was the first day of 3rd semester. According to the school rules those who belong in any group needed to have their training. Yano’s group would be busy. Maki and Shun as part of the school council were also included in the event. I wanted to participate but they advised me not to because of my current condition.

I stayed all day in the Green house.  

I was eating apple candies when a girl approached me.

“Hello, I’m a transfer student here, is it okay not to participate in the training?”

I looked at her, smiling because of her innocence. “It’s okay, don’t worry.”

The girl sat beside me. “I heard about groups but I really don’t know where to join, do you have any suggestion?”

“Well, personally I’m not familiar with the 12 groups, only in Yano’s group”

“They are the leading group, right? I heard they only accept members from Village 1.”

I nodded.

“By the way, I’m Shibasaki, you are…?”

“Ah, I’m Mao Matsuza-Matsumoto”

“Eh, it can’t be, you’re the wife of Yano?!” Shibasaki was so surprised. I saw excitement in her round eyes. “You’re so lucky!” She cried.

“You think so?”

“It was my first time being in this academy, if you don’t mind, can we become friends?”

Her voice was really sweet, I knew all she wanted was connection but since she was a transfer student I could see myself on her.

 “Sure!” I agreed.

She almost cried Kyaaah upon hearing my answer. She held my hands and looked into my eyes. “Do you want to have lunch with me?”

“L-lunch?” I repeated. I used to eat lunch with Maki but since they were busy maybe I could grant Shibasaki’s request.

“Okay, let’s have it together”

 

Before taking our lunch I tried to contact Yano and his companies but no one responding.

“Mao, let’s go!” called Shibasaki.

“Ah, okay!” I answered closing my phone. I and Shibasaki headed in a café 1 km away form school.

“The food here are delicious” said Shibasaki.

I smiled looking at the menu.

“Hey Mao, do you know Erika Yamato?”

The question shook me. “Hai!” I answered.

“How true she’s Yano’s first love?”

I just smiled as respond. “Shibasaki, I like this one” I showed the food I want to order perhaps to change the topic.

We then had our order and started eating.

“Hey Mao, can I know your secret?”

Her question took again my attention

“How did you get Yano?”

I smirked. “Actually, it was a misunderstanding”

“What do you mean?”

I was about to explain but I felt dizzy, my sight was blurring. “No way, someone might put drug in my juice.”

 

When I gained my senses I found my self in a roof top. “W-what happened?”

“So you’re awake!” It was Shibasaki standing on front of me.

“Shibasaki, what is the meaning of this, why did you bring me here?” I questioned.

She grinned. “You don’t have any idea?”

The answer was yes but I was sure my life was in danger. “Tell me, who are you?”

 “I’m Shibasaki, Shibasaki of Petal!”

*

Homing time,

End of the training.

“I can’t find her anywhere!” breathed Nino, worried. She had been looking for me for an hour.

Yano called Toma to confirm if I went home but he said no.

“Mao isn’t answering her phone” said Maki. “How could she do this, she’s pregnant”

My sudden disappearance made them worried. It was near sunset but they didn’t hear any about me.

 

“How tiring!” a tall guy complained. He was wearing a Yama Gakuen uniform and walking near the wooden bridge. “I didn’t expect that my first day as Yamato would be tough, I hope I don’t regret being here!” As he talked to himself he heard little moan.

“Help…please help me…”

The guy turned around looking for the voice. Finally he saw where it was coming from, under the bridge. There was a girl lying there crying for help. “What happened, are you okay?” The guy immediately took the girl. It was me, who was bleeding.

“Please, h-help me” I begged helpless. There was blood on my legs.

“Oh-Oh” The guy panicked carried me and ran.