Yano's Group

Kizuna (Bond between us)

2

I was in the Green house eating my favorite apple candy when a pretty lady arrived.

She noticed me. “You’re a new face” she said. 

Without hesitant, I introduced my self “I’m Mao Matsuzawa.”

She grinned and told also her name “I’m the school doctor, Dr. Sakamoto”

I nodded; honestly I was not comfortable with her.

She continued in asking “Have you decided what’ will be your group?”

 “Group? What group?” I asked clueless of what she was talking about, so she explained.

"Here in Yama we have twelve different groups headed by the students from Village 1. As of now the number one group is the group of Yano Matsumoto.” 

“Yano Matsumoto, who is he?”

“Are you sure, you don’t know  him?”

I nodded, giving a confused eyes.

 “Yano is the son of our present leader” said Dr. Sakamoto.

I didn't respond, then I realized  how significant he was. That Yano was destined to be our next boss.

 *

“Look, Yui is with Yano’s group!” said a female student.

 I was on my way to the library when I heard that (the name Yano) so I looked at their direction. 

 They were five, three boys and two girls, walking at the corridor to cafeteria.

The first girl was Yui Aragaki. She was beautiful with her lovely smiles. Her long black hair was really smooth.  Looking to it reminded me to use conditioner.

“Yui is from Village 2 and isn’t a member of Yano’s group but she can get along with them” commented a female student, envious.

 “We cannot question that, she is Jin Akanishi’s fiancé, how lucky!” said the other girl. 

“But look at Ms. Rina, she’s so gorgeous!”

Those girls praised the girl next to Yui, Rina Sawajiri. Her smile was refreshing. Her face was very angelic.

Behind the two girls were the three boys. In the right, there was Jin Akanishi. He had eyes similar to my father. You can’t sense sadness as if he doesn’t experience any problem.

  In the left, there was Haruma Miura a tall guy with platinum hair. He was smiling and waving to everyone who greeted them which Yano disapproved.

“Haruma, stop it!”

“Gomen-gomen!” Haruma apologized.

“So he is Yano… " I uttered recognizing the guy. "He has cute face- but I don’t CARE. I’m sure he is a notorious and cruel person. He is a hurricane that  would destroy you if you block his way!.”

*

"Yano’s group has one missing member" said Maki, my new found friend.

I learned more about the group with her  help.

Maki was my classmate and also Shun’s step sister.

In my one year stay in Yama, I earned friends like her and Chen Yin.

Chen Yin was a transferee from Taiwan. She was Yano’s cousin but they were not close.

 

  tomodachi.jpg

Chen, Mao nad Maki

 

 It was homing time; I was with Maki and Chen.

“How can I give this?” asked Chen showing a box addressed to Yano. “I need to attend the archery practice in time or else I’ll be punished again.”

“I’m going home.” said Maki, and then she left.

“Hey Maki!” called Chen but she was fast. “I’m thinking if I can ask her to give this box but, she's gone already.” Chen grumbled.

“Maki is an honor student that’s why she always goes home early.” I said protecting Maki (since Maki and Chen don’t get along well)

 

“Oh Mao, you always protect her.  Because of that, you should bring this to Yano.” Chen gave me the box then ran away.

“Oi, Oi” I called. “Chen! I’m also part of the archery club!”

Chen left me with no choice but to see Yano.

Their group has designated room. As I went there, my heart beat fast. I was really nervous. "Chen will pay after this."

  “Excuse me!”  I started. All group members looked at me.

 

  “You are…?” asked Rina.

 

 “I’m Mao Matsuzawa” I answered. “Chen Yin asked me to give this to Yano Matsumoto” I said showing the  box (box of cake)

“I wish I have heart attack, I wish I have heart attack!”I pondered so I should leave the place.

 Yano went closer and took the box. “Arigatou, you can go now.”

I didn’t expect Yano to say thank you. I always thought he was cruel, but to see him face to face made me realized that he wasn’t bad at all.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Another edited chapter. I dropped the story on how Maki, Chen and Mao earned their friendship. I'll post it in Maki and Yamapi part . Once again, thanks for reading.