Preparation for the Sport Festival

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

9

Nino left home earlier to fetch Yano. Yano had own car and driver. He let Nino brings his things like his bag and books.

One Wednesday morning I learned from my mother that Nino left before sun rise because they had training.

Yano’s group will be having their three days training in Matsumoto’s camp site. The camp site was located in a restricted area in Tama.

I requested Chen Yin to be with the group to look after my brother. 

As the members undergone in different trainings Yui (she joined the training) with Chen and Nino was busy practicing a song.

Nino, confused asked the girls.  “Why are we doing this?”

“It’s because after the sport fest the top 3 winning teams are required to present talents” said Yui. “Last year the group presented a dance performance, this time they agreed to present a song. Haruma will be the guitarist, Yano will handle the drums, and Jin will be assigned in the keyboard.  The vocalist will be me, Rina, Chen and you, Nino.

“Oh, it will be great!” said Nino not realizing that he will be included. When he realized it, he exclaimed “Eh?!” I’ll be part of the vocalists?”

“Yes, according to Yano” said Yui

“But I don’t know how to sing” Nino complained.

“That’s why we are practicing” said Chen.

Among the twelve groups in Yama Gakuen, Yano’s group was the only team who has five members, but his group was composed of elite affiliates. Other groups had more than ten members.

They called the event Sport festival but it was actually a tournament. Each team required to choose representative from each category: Judo, Karate, Kyudo, Aikido and Kendo. They can have more than two teams in one group to increase the chance of winning. Winners will receive money.

During Sport Fest my parents attended a free livelihood trip so I stayed at home.

__________________________________________________________________________

I'll post detailed events of the Sport festival  in Kizuna side story 

( Maki and Yamapi part/ Haruma and Yui part)