Nino's decision

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

7         

Honestly I’m starting to love the clan- This is the only place I found friends. The only thing that doesn’t change is my plan to marry a non-Yamato”

*

            Maki, Yamapi and Chen brought us home, they used Chen’s car.  They also made stories to my parents.

            “They went home” said Nino. I was lying on my bed. “Mao-nee, are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes” I responded trying to smile. “I told you, no matter what Yano do, I won’t allow him to get you”

            “Arigatou nee-chan!” said Nino as he left.

            Being alone, I remembered what happened.  The pain, the fear, I remembered all. I also remembered these things:

[Flash back]

“I hate Yamato Clan!” I said in front of School Council President Shun Aoyama.

“If you really hate the clan, you also hate yourself, your parents your brother, even I and Maki -because all of us belong in YAMATO clan.”

Shun’s words made me think, and yes he had point.

 “You know what Shun, honestly I’m starting to love the clan- This is the only place I found friends. The only thing that doesn’t change is my plan to marry a non-Yamato”

“Oh, it means that you’re dumping me” said Shun.

“Eh, Shun will you please stop kidding?!”

[end of flash back']

I smiled then suddenly cried. I cried intensely.

Nino returned to gave me apple candy, but he saw me crying.

            “Mao-nee always protect me, I also want to protect her” he thought as he left and went in the backyard.

He stayed there the whole night -eating apple candies.

The next day I woke up without Nino. According to mom he already went to school.

            Fearing he might switch identity, I ran to school immediately.

*

            Nino looked for Yano. He found him in his kyudo uniform, practicing archery.

            “It migh take some minutes but Please listen to me” requested Nino

            “Go ahead “said Yano.

            “Despite what happened yesterday Mao-nee smiled saying she’s Okay, but I know behind the smiles are agony” explained Nino.  “Mao-nee always worries about me, about our family. Even before she hated this clan, but because the clan is our family’s only hope she went with us. I want my sister to be happy. I want her to enjoy her life, being with friends, love-ones.  I want Mao-nee enjoy this place.” Nino was serious saying the lines. “That’s why…If you can assure me that she will never be hurt again, no matter what  happen I’ll do all your commands.” Nino accepted to be Yano’s servant.

            Hearing that, Yano smiled and answered. “You have my words.”

            This way Yano expected Yamapi to comeback.

            “From now on, you’re going to call me BOSS” commanded Yano placing his right palm in Nino’s shoulder.

            Nino became BLANK, and then switched in his alter. He punched Yano, but Yano seized his fist. “Is that the real Nino” asked Yano, excited.

            “I’m not Nino, who are you?” raised Nino.

            “I’m Yano Matsumoto!”

            “You’re Yano?”

            “YES!” shouted Yano then he punched Nino for him to be dashed off.

            Nino returned to his old self. “What is it again?” he didn’t remember what happened.

            Yano looked at him. “I told you to call me boss; I also demand you to leave the student council.  From now on you’re going to fetch me before going to school, understood?”

            “Hai!”

            As I arrived, I learned what happened.  Nino was already member of Yano’s group. He  was actually not a member but Yano’s SLAVE.

__________________________________________________________________________

A short edited Chapter. 

This is a simple video about Nino