Chapter 31? Or 32?

For you in full bloom

I found Internet in Jamaica! So here's a poorly formatted version of the new chapter. Thanks for the birthday wishes for me and my son ^^ Love, Drg-Lee

---------------

 

 The sun shone through his window, causing him to roll from his back to his left side, away from the agonising light. He glanced at his watch, and, unsatisfied with the time, he resolved to force himself to sleep for another hour. 
 
When Key woke again, it was only 45 minutes later. Was it worth it for him to try to sleep another 15 minutes? Weighing his options, Key chose to just wake up and start the day. He pushed his blankets off and stumbled to the closet where he'd already set out the outfit for that day. It was sort of simple. Simple for Kim Kibum, anyway. It was a blue striped polo shirt, black jeans, blue trainers and a contrasting orange belt and watch. 
 
Once he finished dressing, Key fixed his hair and popped a pimple. His mother had bought him makeup, and he used to use it often, but after Jonghyun had complimented Key's natural look, he now used it sparingly. He applied a bit of blush to his sharp cheeks, turned in the full size mirror, and left the bathroom, satisfied with his clean look. 
 
Key went downstairs, running into his mother on the way. She called to him, and like an obedient son who wasn't too comfortable with his parents, he quickly came to stand by her side. 
 
"Get me some more wine, Kibum," she commanded, holding her glass out to him. Key rolled his eyes and took the glass into the kitchen, and the cook poured the remnants of the bottle into the skinny crystal glass. He brought it back to his mother, who only scoffed and chastised him. "Walk faster. And don't bend your left knee so much."
 
He took the advise, and walked away, keeping his left knee stiff  until he was out of sight. In the next room, he found his grandfather, who sat playing Chinese Checkers with his aunt, who was visiting from the States. 
 
"Good morning," he said, bowing to them. They acknowledged him with a subtle wave, his aunt clicking her tongue and slapping her checker into its new location. Key left the room and went to the garden, where he was sure to find his father. 
 
"Good morning, son," his father said, standing up and extending his arm for a shake. 
 
"Hi, dad." He returned, shaking his father's hand. 
 
"How is your mother?" His father asked, sitting back down. 
 
Key shrugged. "She's already on her second glass of wine, at least. Why is she always so distant?"
 
His father sighed, looking into the distance. "She's worried. I wish I could tell you why, Bummie."
 
Key raised his head. "So you do know why?" His father nodded. "Well… why?"
 
His father gave him a sad smile. "Sworn to secrecy, Bum." Key scoffed. "I really am, kiddo. If only you knew, would you be able to look at me the same way?"
 
Key raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? You're always Dad. It can't be that bad."
 
His father looked around cautiously. "What I tell you, you can never, ever repeat it, Kibum." He leaned in and cupped his hand around his son's ear. He began to whisper. 
 
He pulled away from Key, whose face was one of utter shock. 
 
"I'm so sorry Kibum. It was an accident.  I-I didn't mean t-to leave--"
 
Key pushed his father away from him and ran though garden, past the tulips and the water lilies into the forest behind his house.