Chapter 11

For you in full bloom

 

Hehehehe sorry for leaving you hanging, but we needed some Jongkey! By the way, they've been best friends since they were toddlers but we'll have more background on them ^^ We'll get back to 2min and Onew soon~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun stood outside of his room door, closing his eyes. His head was pounding so hard that he could feel the pulse moving through his skull. If he opened his eyes, he was going to be dizzy, so he stood leaning against the door frame, panting until he overcame the nausea.

                He’d promised his best friend he wouldn’t do it anymore, but he couldn’t stay away. His heart calmed down and he took deep, shaky breaths until he was able to compose himself. Jonghyun wiped the sweat off of his brow and left his home, going to meet Key.

                Key was sitting on his bench, swinging his legs. He spotted Jonghyun and he ran to greet him.

                “Jjong!” Jonghyun pulled him into a hug, earning weird looks from everyone around him.

                “Hi Key,” he smiled, nuzzling his head in Key’s neck. Jonghyun loved Key and he knew Key loved him back. Taemin had told him. Jonghyun always knew Key was gay. The boy never tried to deny it, but nor had he outright said he was. But Jonghyun knew Key was gay. Jonghyun loved Key and he wanted Key.

                He wanted the perfect body to himself, only for him to touch. He wanted to kiss the soft pink lips every day and he wanted to hold the delicate boy close to him. Someday, he wanted to marry Key. He wanted Key to be his and if that meant Taemin was coming along, Taemin definitely would come along.

                Key laughed, causing Jonghyun to look up. “Stop thinking so hard, Jjongie. You might hurt yourself” Jonghyun rolled his eyes at Key.

                “Oh please, Kibum. Don’t get me started. Now sit down.” Jonghyun’s heart was thumping so loudly he was sure Key could hear it. He was going to do it. He was going to ask Key. Key would be his and he would be Key’s and Taemin would be their Taebaby.

                Raising an eyebrow, Key sat down on the bench, crossing his legs. Jonghyun admired the skinny legs in tight skinny jeans. Maybe he his lips. He didn’t know.               

                “Kim Kibum,” Using his full name earned a scowl from Key. Jonghyun ignored it and continued. “I have an important question.”

                “Is it about Taemin? Oh, Taemin, he’s so confused and he won’t admit to liking Minho, and he cried. Oh, Jjong, my baby cried over someone he hardly knows! I didn’t even know Taemin—“

                “KIBUM! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU” He stomped his foot in frustration. Wait—since when was Taemin gay? Well, no matter, he had to confess to Key. “It’s about us,” he finished.

                Key went silent. “Us?”

                “I l-love you, Key. I always have…”

                “Jjongie…”

                Jonghyun stared at the ground, embarrassed. “Will you be mine, Key? Please?”

                Key threw his arms around Jonghyun, covering his lips in a passionate kiss. Jonghyun was surprised but kiss Key back, his heart pounding in sync with another person’s.

                He did it.

                Key was his.