Twenty-first Candy

Annyeong Kim Jongdae!

 

                 Damn it. This is embarrassing! Why did I confess that I stalk him for the past four months?! Why?! Why?! You stupid mouth! Bad mouth! And now he’s asking me if I like him. Oh my. What should I say?! This is even scarier than yesterday’s incident!

 

                “Well…..I…..” I could see Jongdae was staring at me with a curious look.

 

                Should I say yes? Should I say no? Oh no! Don’t stare at me like that Jongdae!

 

                “Erm……I…..”

 

                Jongdae chuckled when he saw me nervous like that. Damn it was very embarrassing. Why did he even have the guts to ask me that? Can’t he see that I’ve clearly had a feeling for him when I said that I’ve been watching him for the past four months? Oh Jongdae, your Einstein’s brain should work better!

 

                “Ok, fine. You don’t have to answer it. I don’t want you to pass out again.” He chuckled and continued eating his ice-cream. 

 

                Phew~ Glad he said that. At least I wasn’t stuck with that ‘brilliant’ question anymore. We continued eating our ice-cream quietly after that. I was too embarrassed to talk to him again and he didn’t even seem to bother to start another conversation. Oh God, it was awkward. Jongdae, you are such a conversation terminator. You should have at least asks me that question after we finish this date.

 

                When I finished my waffle, he was still eating his. So I didn’t know what to do after that. Urgh! Although I looked like I was sitting quietly like a good girl, but deep down inside I was cursing myself for being so stupid just now. I just ruined my first date ever. Well, the second one actually if you count in yesterday’s too.

 

                “Don’t keep pouting your lips like that or I’ll end up kissing it.” suddenly he spoke.

 

                OH.

 

                MY.

 

                GOODNESS.

 

                Did he just say that he’ll kiss me? WWWWOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

                “Well, I was bored since you didn’t wanna talk to me.” I continued to pout my lips.

 

                Suddenly Jongdae stopped eating his waffle and stared at me. Or my lips. Well, I couldn’t tell. Then he moved his body forward across the table. Making his face just a few inches away from mine. He was staring directly to my eyes giving me don’t-you-dare-me look. I frozed. Is he really going to kiss me?

 

                  Then he move his face closer.

 

 

                 Closer.

 

 

                 And closer.

 

 

                And closer.

 

 

                Until I could even feel his breath on my face. I gulped.

 

                I didn’t know what to do because I never been in this kind of situation before. Never! Ok, let’s recall back the scenes in those Korean dramas I’ve watched. When the hero is approaching the heroin like this, she should close her eyes right? So that the hero can kiss her easily.

 

                Ok, that’s it. I’m closing my eyes!

 

                So I closed my eyes and waited. His breath felt stronger on my face.

 

                Then suddenly I felt something chill touches my lips.

 

                Cold and hard.

 

               Wow. Was it because of the ice-cream that made his lips THAT frozen?

 

                “I still haven’t finished my previous sentence yet.”

 

                I quickly opened my eyes when I heard him spoke.

 

                “Or I’ll end up kissing it……..with my spoon.” He smirked. Evil-y.

 

                I looked down and I saw his hand holding his steel spoon on my LIPS!

 

                Even before I could react to what was happening to me, Jongdae pulled the spoon away from my lips and laughed. Real hard. Well, at least he wasn’t laughing crazily like Minki. I was so damn freakin embarrassed. I could feel my face turned red.

 

                Jongdae, you just killed me twice today. First that ‘brilliant’ question, and now this spoon kiss?!

 

                I clenched my teeth and rolled my eyes from him. I think Minki’s evilness disease just got transferred to Jongdae. Great.

 

                Jongdae stopped laughing when he saw that I wasn’t quite happy with what he did just now. He calmed himself up and fixed his position on his chair and looked at me.

 

                “I’m sorry. I was just kidding. Are you upset?” he chuckled.

 

                “Why did you even bother?” I grouched. I did not even look at his face.

 

                “You looked cute when you embarrassed.” he continued.

 

                He said I’m cute! Awwww~ Wait! I’m not falling into his trap anymore. No!

 

               “Whatever.”

 

                “Hey, I really am sorry.” He stared at me with an innocent look.

 

                Cute. No! Not falling for it AGAIN Jongdae. NO!

 

                “Yeah right.”

 

                “I’m serious.”

 

                “Not gonna fall for it again Jongdae.”

 

                “Really?”

 

                “Uh-ah.”

 

                “Are you sure?”

 

                “Yup.”

 

                “100% sure?”

 

                “More than that.”

 

                “Even if I really do it?”

 

                “Wha—“

 

                Then the next thing I felt was a soft touch landed on my lips. It’s Jongdae’s lips.

 

****************