What The Hell is the Point of Anything!

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Sweet…

 

 

Sticky…

 

 

Delicious…

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sniffed.

 

 

 

 

This could only mean one thing.

 

 

 

 

Pancakes.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sprang awake and quickly checked beside him.

 

Chanyeol was gone.

 

Crap. He’d slept in.

 

Putting his embarrassment aside for later, he let his nose lead him to wherever that amazingly delicious smell was coming from. He found his way into the kitchen where Chanyeol was standing at the stove, wearing a ridiculously-cute and a little bit embarrassing pink apron, flipping pancakes in a small frypan. He looked up sweetly when he noticed Baekhyun’s arrival.

 

 

“Honey?”

 

 

“Yes?” Baekhyun replied dreamily.

 

 

“Uh. I mean…on your pancakes?”

 

 

“…y-yes please…” Baekhyun turned away quickly and blushed uncontrollably.

 

 

Chanyeol began plating his Baekhyun’s breakfast, making sure it was presented perfectly.

 

 

He squeezed the golden honey all over the stack and gracefully danced around the countertop and held them out infront of Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun was confused.

 

 

Extremely confused.

 

 

Chanyeol was smiling.

 

It wasn’t a smirk, or an arrogant smile.

 

It was a genuine here baby, I made pancakes smile.

 

 

Was this weird?

 

 

No.

 

 

This was above all the weirdest things to ever happen in his weird little life on this weird little planet called Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol moved a little closer.

 

 

Baekhyun felt his heart jump, but his body was frozen. Still holding the plate of pancakes, Chanyeol leant over and whispered softly into his ear.

 

 

“Kai and Kyungsoo are out at the moment…”

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t like the sound of that.

 

 

 

Wait.

 

Stop.

 

Where was this going?!

 

 

 

Chanyeol continued to whisper in his undeniably-attractive deep voice…

 

 

 

“So…I thought you and I could spend a little time together.”

 

 

 

He backed away from an extremely mortified Baekhyun and brought the plate of honey-covered pancakes to his mouth. He suggestively at the honey with his tongue…

 

 

Then he put the pancakes aside.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

He inched closer to Baekhyun.

 

 

No. Stop!

 

 

Baekhyun felt his hands wrap around his waist…

 

 

 

This can’t be happening. Oh my g-

 

 

 

Chanyeol slowly brought his face to his…

 

 

 

 

“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke with a start, his forehead and back covered with sweat. He immediately sat up straight. He was breathing frantically, his heart about to break out his chest like the incredible hulk at any moment.

 

 

 

He searched his surroundings.

 

 

 

He was still in bed.

 

 

 

THANK.

 

 

 

GOD.

 

 

 

 

He didn’t even need a mirror, but Baekhyun knew his face was as red as raspberry jam.

Something beside him stirred. Startled, he only had to glance at the sleeping Chanyeol stretched out beside him and he shrieked. His feet caught in the bed sheets and he fell backwards, tumbling ungracefully onto the wooden floor with a loud thud. Baekhyun clenched his eyes shut holding his breath, hoping he hadn’t woken anybody up. He relaxed as soon as he heard Chanyeol sniff loudly and quite unattractively to be honest and roll over. Baekhyun lay upside down, sprawled half on the bed, half on the floor for a few moments, just staring at the ceiling, trying to catch his breath.

 

 

It was time to have another very important talk.

 

 

So…we’re up to stage where you begin dreaming about him, huh?

 

 

That wasn’t a dream. It was a nightmare!

 

 

 

 

Sure…

 

 

Shut up. Aren’t you the one who controls those dreams anyway?!

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol, sitting in a tree…

 

 

 

…you’re really immature…you know that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

K.I.S.S-

 

 

HFJDSHKFJHSHUTUPYOUSTUPIDBLOODYBRAINOMGI’M GOINGTOKIL–!!!

 

 

 

 

“Why the hell are you so loud?”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun lifted his head up slightly and peered onto the bed. Chanyeol was sitting up straight, cross-legged, rubbing his eyes and running a sleepy hand through his bed-hair.

 

 

“Huh- what?”

 

 

“It hurts my ears...because your face just screams I’m a lazy idiot who can’t be bothered getting back into the bed I just fell out of.

 

 

 

Oh right. He was still on the floor.

 

 

Stupid immobile limbs…

 

 

 

 

“Actually…” Chanyeol began in a softer voice. “I had a dream about you last night.”

 

 

Ba-Dump

 

 

Baekhyun’s heart began to race.

 

 

His voice found it hard to reach his lips.

 

 

“U-uh…yeah?”

 

 

 

“Yeah…it was actually...a…really good dream…” He chuckled to himself lightly, a little embarrassed.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s heart jumped…

 

 

“Mhmm…?”

 

 

“Yeah…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

You died.

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the his heart bellyflopped into the river, never to be seen again…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Go to hell.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ah. Yep.

 

 

Baekhyun was now one-hundred and fifty-four per cent certain…

 

 

That he was awake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you smell pancakes?"

 

 

 

------

 

Author's Note

 

Ah ~ I'm so tired at the moment. Holidays will finish in exactly four days, and from that day on...

I have a feeling I won't be able to to write much of my story T____TT

 

Even this part was stupid.

Seriously, this is more like a story filler because my imagination has just packed its bags and taken off somewhere!

Come back!

What did I ever do?! apart from stuff you chock-a-block full with EXO fanfics and dirty happenings...omg...