Let's Play Pretend

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

What did he just say?

 

 

I like you.

 

 

No. Seriously.

 

 

He said, I like you.

 

 

He said, I like you?

 

 

Lol no.

 

 

Baekhyun stared, wide-eyed at the person infront of him.

 

 

“What did you just say?” He managed to choke out, even though he already knows the answer. He had practically said it before. But he couldn't believe it was coming from Chanyeol's own mouth! It was a game of "he said, she he said."

 

 

He could make a song out of this...

 

 

He said you love me.

 

He said what?

 

He said BAHBUU MAMAM BAHAHA

 

He said what?

 

He said I love you.

 

I said what?

 

 

...

 

 

Then they kiss, make-out and fall in love.

 

 

 

Chanyeol managed to look everywhere, but him. He let out a small cough, and leant against the back of the lounge chair, probably to support his shaking knees.

 

 

“I uh…said that…” He began slowly, suddenly startled by a loud, obnoxious ringing bell.

 

 

Timing is just always freaking-perfect.

 

 

He panicked even more when Baekhyun grew wide eyed, flung him out of the way and ran out the door, screaming down the hall, something like Fire! Fire! FREAKIN FIRE!!

 

Chanyeol stood frozen for a couple of minutes, then hesitantly pulled his phone out of his pocket. He pressed the answer button, and the ringing stopped. He brought the phone to his ear.

 

 

“Ayo Waddup Krease?”

 

 

“Oh honey~! Have you got dinner cooking?”

 

 

“Kris…what the- uh. Nevermind, listen. I told Baekhyun.”

 

 

“Oh baby congrats!”

 

 

“Uh…yeah…and he kinda thought my ringtone was a fire alarm…and he ran…away.”

 

 

“Aww, no baby! Don’t worry – I’ll make it up to you. I’ll love you lots tonight! Tee hee!”

 

 

“Kris! What the fuc-” Chanyeol’s eyes narrowed suspiciously.

 

...

 

“There’s a really ugly chick hitting on your right now, isn’t there...”

 

 

“Oh Channie, you’re so hot you could set fire to anything. I mean…please…”

 

 

“So you’re pretending to be gay…”

 

 

 

Chanyeol knew he was right. He could hear the girls on the other end squealing oh my god he’s so cute and what happened to the y stare we just saw?

 

 

He laughed at his friend’s luck, or rather un-luck.

 

 

“I’ll pick you up. I have to talk to you about Baeky.”

 

 

“Oh baby. Whisk me away into the night and make love to m-”

 

 

Chanyeol hung up.

 

 

 

 

On the other end, Kris was still having a hard time pretending to be gay. No matter what he did, the damn girls wouldn’t go away! He recognised the blank beeping signalling Chanyeol was no longer talking to him.

 

 

He sighed.

 

 

He wanted to throw his phone at the girls’ foreheads.

 

But they would probably think it was a stupid confession or something.

 

Ah. It’s so hard being so irresistibly hot.

 

 

 

------

 

Author's Note.

 

Hey everyone! This is a really short chapter which doesn't really amount to much.

But soon (I mean in terms of chapters, not time - omg not time) we will soon see the POV of Chanyeol!

Won't that be interesting. 

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!


*on a side note* This reminds me of the time some girl played this website which had this loud rapid beeping noise...
I screamed "BOMB!!!" and dove under the desk.
Ah. Humiliation.