This Feeling I Have, It Makes Me Want To Punch You

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

No.

 

 

No. No. No.

 

No. No.

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with him Hyung?” Kai hummed happily to himself as he sorted through a random box filled with what appeared to be comic books. Baekhyun had left his and Chanyeol’s little not-a-date and ran all the way to their two-bedroomed apartment a couple of blocks away from the park. It was pretty amazing, even for Baekhyun, that he was still able to speak, considering his physical-endurance was not exactly the best, and he had not been reduced to a moving lump of jelly. He followed Kai into the living area and buzzed angrily around the coffee table, foot-steps hot enough to burn the newly-bought mat which he plonked himself down on.  

 

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?!

 

 

“That’s what I said.”

 

 

“He’s- he’s- sdfjhklsahfkahfkhas!!!” Baekhyun brought his head into contact with the table, and sobbed invisible tears.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai pretended to be interested in his new comic books, but of course he couldn’t ignore Baekhyun’s loud whining of who the hell buys ice-cream at ten a.m and I’m not fat!

 

Not…fat?

 

What the hell?

 

“And then he has the decency to say to my face this is not a date!”

 

 

 

 

 

Kai finally looked up - a surprised expression that Baekhyun solemnly saw, and yet missed again because his face was buried deep into the hard timber.

 

“He said that?”

 

 

“Yeah. You could have at least told me it wasn’t a date!”

 

 

 

 

 

“But it was.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s head shot up. There were no tear stains on his face, obviously. Despite his never-ending sobbing, to actually cry over such a matter would be a bullet to the Mr. Man inside. Plus, he hated water.

 

Kai shuffled on his knees next to Baekhyun, resting his elbows on the table, his eyes searching his brain for something intelligent to say. Baekhyun was surprised when he spoke so soon.

 

“Chanyeol is Kyungsoo’s friend. When he heard that he wanted a place closer to the city, he offered Chanyeol to stay here. Since you had that look of I’m sick of being a third wheel look on your face all the time, I thought it was also be a good idea if you two could get together or something. So it was a date…and Chanyeol knew…that…” Kai stopped and let out a small eep when he noticed Baekhyun’s eyes narrow tremendously and his mouth widen into an enormous gape. Kai quickly grabbed his comics and retreated to the bedroom again, before they burst into flames from the laser-beams in Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun felt something snap.

 

 

 

 

Kai peeped his head out of his bedroom slightly to give Baekhyun the final word of bad news for his day.

 

 

 

 

“And he’s sharing your room.”

 

 

 

 

It felt like the final straw.

 

But Baekhyun knew that this was only the beginning...

 

 

 

The beginning of something, beautiful murderous.