So Shut Up Boy

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Why can’t you just admit that you like me?

 

What.

 

The.

 

Hell.

 

ARE

 

YOU

 

DOING?!?!                        

 

 

Baekhyun tried to hide the twitch in his eye as he gazed at Chanyeol, who was equally…uh…surprised?

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Awkward…

 

 

AWKWAREHJHDJKSHFKSKFKDSJHFJSD!!!

 

 

For God’s sake, say something!

 

 

Baekhyun opened his mout-

 

 

Not you!

 

 

He snapped it shut.

 

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth too, and closed it. And opened it…and…closed it.

 

 

Baekhyun was pretty sure he could hear Christmas Bells jingling outside his window, or at least that how long it felt before either of them said anything. And when they finally did…

 

 

 

 

“Bah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t even know if it had come from his mouth or Chanyeol’s.

 

 

Why?!

 

 

Why did you do it Baekhyun?!

 

 

Chanyeol found his voice first, and Baekhyun’s heart pounded in anticipation.

 

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

 

Baekhyun leaned a little closer.

 

 

“…y-yes?”

 

 

“I uh-I reall-”

 

 

“YO GUYS! WHAT’S HAPPENIN’?!?!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol almost snapped their necks turning to face the booming voice.

 

As soon as they saw the blasted evil grin plastered across Kai’s face, it was if a bomb had detonated between them and they flung themselves towards opposite ends of the room. Baekhyun’s heart jumped around in an irritated fit in his stomach.

 

 

Please stop. I think I’m going to be sick.

 

 

Kai eyed the two red-faces in the room suspiciously and leant smugly against the door frame.

 

 

 

“Were you…busy?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun choked on his own saliva. He sent excuses spluttering, even though he knew he shouldn’t have. Isn’t that basically saying that something was definitely going down?

 

 

 

Stupid Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Kai raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun’s flustered scene and chuckled to himself.

 

 

“Kyungsoo and I are going down to the park for a while…”

 

 

Who would have thought Kai, with the forehead the size of a blimp right now, would allow himself to be seen in public, in front of heaps of people, and swooning gir-…

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 

Baekhyun realised.

 

 

 

They weren’t really going to the park.

 

 

 

He swore he could see Chanyeol shudder a little out of the corner of his eye, as if he’d just been thinking the same thing.

 

 

But anywhere was better than being stuck here right now.

 

Baekhyun didn’t care if he had to watch Kai eating Kyungsoo’s face, or Kyungsoo’s hands running down Kai’s sides and he kissed his neck…

 

 

 

Okay, it made Baekhyun squirm.

 

 

 

 

But anywhere was better than here!

 

 

 

 

Kai turned to leave…

 

 

 

Baekhyun frantically scrambled to his feet and grabbed a hold of his shirt.

 

 

 

“TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!”

 

 

Kai stared at Baekhyun, not too sure if he understood what they were…going to the park for.

 

 

“I’m sorry…but Bacon doesn’t really go well with sugar-covered donuts.”

 

 

Baekhyun attempted to drag Kai back numerous times as he pulled himself to the front door.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be quie-”

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“I’ll make you breakfa-”

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“I’ll be your slav-”

 

 

“…No?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt a strong tug on the back of his own shirt. He turned around and shrieked silently a little as he saw Chanyeol looming over him. His heart was eating him alive.

 

 

 

Please!

 

I’m too young to die!

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol began quietly, but still with that deep voice that made Baekhyun shiver pleasantly…damn it, “Please stay. I have to tell you something…”

 

 

Kai winked as he shut the door behind Kyungsoo and himself, his evil face disappearing behind an assortment of sticky notes and calendars.

 

 

Baekhyun was frozen.

 

 

He didn’t want to hear it.

 

 

He didn’t want to hear anything that reminded him of that crappy stupid pathetic retarded stupid confession he’d basically just made moments before.

 

 

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun turned around stiffly, like a statue on a revolving platform.

 

 

As soon as Chanyeol opened his mouth, Baekhyun clapped his hands to his ears.

 

 

“Baekhyun I-”

 

 

“NA NA NA NA NA NA~”

 

 

“-and I really wan-”

 

 

“BA GU BA BI BU BU BU BU BU FRU FRU~”

 

 

 

“-so I was thinki-”

 

 

 

“MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA~”

 

 

“Baekhyun what are yo-”

 

“CHANYEOLISAJERKCHANYEOLISAJERKSTUPIDSTUPIDBAH~”

 

 

“BAEKHYUN SHUT UP!”

 

 

 

Chanyeol tore Baekhyun’s hands away from his ear and clapped his hand over his mouth. Baekhyun’s big eyes were beginning to tear up as he stared at Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“I like you, Okay?”