So Much For Friends

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Finally.

 

 

 

 

I repeat.

 

 

 

Finally.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol huffed as he sunk back into the rubbery material of the booth-chair, awkward limbs travelling in every direction. Kris, Luhan and Sehun were all flopped over the table, absolutely exhausted.

 

“That’s…the…last time…” Luhan couldn’t even finish his sentence he was wheezing so much.

 

 

He didn’t even need to. Everybody understood. 

 

 

Running was definitely something someone as awkwardly lanky as Chanyeol would never do again…voluntarily.

 

 

If it was to escape being mauled to death by a savage, drooling group of killer-fan-girls, he would.

 

 

If it was to escape being smothered by the oohing and aahing tour group that returned every five minutes, he would.

 

 

If it was to hide all his already-covered body parts from a particular creepy-smiled pedo-noona that wouldn’t stop staring at him…there…he would bloody run to Antarctica.

 

 

 

And so…they had run.

 

 

 

“So Chanyeol…uh…ahem”

 

Kris coughed as his voice was surprisingly higher than usual, obviously from all the gay-mazing acting he had done earlier.

 

 

 

 

Bravo Kris.

 

Really.

 

Bravo.

 

 

 

 

Once Kris’ voice had returned to its normal deep tone –dammit- he continued.

 

 

 

“You had something to tell me?”

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan, basically in-sync snapped their heads up from the table, eyes eager to here Chanyeol’s secret.

 

 

 

Chanyeol nodded his head furiously.

 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

“I told Baekhyun that I like him.”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

Awkward…silence…

 

 

 

 

Then the three of them let out one enormous sigh and flopped back in their seats.

 

 

Sehun blew a wisp of hair out of his eyes.

 

 

“…did he punch you?”
 

 

 

“What no. What wh-”

 

 

 

“Did he curl up and begin crying?”

 

 

 

“What are you guys get-”

 

 

 

“Oh my god! What if he’s flushing his own head down the toilet in a public bathroom?!”

 

 

 

“What the hell guys!”

 

 

 

“Well…what did he do?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at the lot of them.

 

Stupid.

 

Useless.

 

Things called friends.

 

He had no choice but to say what really happened.

 

“…he screamed…and then ran away…”

 

Luhan scoffed.

 

“See Chanyeol, nobody wants to be in love with a jerk.”

 

Nobody does, Chanyeol knew.

 

But Baekhyun is, Chanyeol knows.