I Don't Have To Tell You Anything

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

“So…Chanyeol…”

 

Baekhyun supressed an itching cough in his throat. He wiped a lazy hand across the back of his neck, which was wet with sweat whilst nervously shifting his weight from his left foot to his right. Chanyeol towered above him, his expression was decently blank, but he has some sort of mischievous twinkle in his eye.

 

“So…Chanyeol…” he repeated. Funnily enough, nothing else really came to mind. All those years of learning Korean – hell it was his first language – fell out of his ear and onto his foot like an anvil.

 

 

 

It was painful.

 

Holding him there.

 

He couldn’t run this time.

 

 

 

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

 

 

 

How can you hold your peace? If you have a lot of it…is it heavy?

 

 

 

Baekhyun never really understood what the line meant, and he wasn’t too sure why when he heard the familiar term speak now…nobody spoke. And when that fat, green monster thing came barging through the doors in that movie to stop that freaky--bird-exploding chick, why did he refer to himself as an inanimate thing?

 

 

 

Like…

 

 

 

I. Object!

 

 

I am object?

 

 

I am an object?

 

 

 

 

Seriously, Baekhyun thought he had better English.   

 

 

 

 

He might as well have just been like…

 

 

 

"Me – Tarzan."

 

 

 

What a banana-fruit-cake.

 

 

 

 

Speaking of which, he was getting a little hungry…

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay bye now!”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned hurriedly to escape out the fire exit only to be pulled back roughly by a tight hand wrapped around his thin arm.

Baekhyun was spun to face Chanyeol once again, and the taller began to lean closer.

 

 

 

Not enough space.

 

 

Can’t breathe.

 

 

Suffocating.  

 

 

 

 

As attractive as Baekhyun wished to be, anybody who saw him at that moment, pressed up against the slender male, would have thought that the taller of the two had just bought a retarded goldfish from the pet store because he felt sorry for it or something. His face had seen brighter days, because right now it was squished uncomfortably into Chanyeol’s hard chest.

 

 

 

Like…seriously hard.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s chest could be classified as murder weapon.

 

 

 

Like that small fat animal that kills animals that run into its …a woompat?

 

 

Ah. He was getting more knowledgeable every light-year.

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol’s fingers run through his hair and pushed his face closer.

 

 

 

.

This was painful.

 

 

 

This was meant to be a beautiful moment – being hugged gently by the taller male…

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt his face was going to end up flat.

 

 

 

 

He would be a television.

 

 

 

 

“C-chan-…”

 

 

 

Baekhyun sputtered into Chanyeol’s chest.

 

 

 

Ow shi-

 

 

 

“Chanyeol! S-sto-”

 

 

 

 

WAS CHANYEOL TAKING PLEASURE IN THIS?!

 

 

 

! Chanyeol stop it! You’re hurt-”

 

 

 

 

I don’t want to be a TV!

 

 

 

 

GET THE FREAKIN HELL UP, BAEKHYUN!!

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes shot open - not that he could see anything. He tried to breathe, but his nose was going all Voldemort on him, being shoved painfully into the ground beneath him.

 

 

 

Was that concrete?

 

 

 

Where was he?

 

 

 

Was that…

 

 

 

He snapped his head out of the strong grip pushing it to its death, and focused his gaze on the evil smile before him.

 

 

 

“What the hell are you doing Kai?”

 

 

 

Kai removed his hand from the back of his head and slapped it on his knee while laughing deeply at the imprints on Baekhyun’s face which made him look like some kind of human prune. Baekhyun gazed around him. He was lying in some sort of dingy stairwe-

 

 

 

The fire escape.

 

 

 

Kai finished his little dance of evil and squatted down beside him, eyeing him suspiciously. The lump on his forehead was hardly even noticeable anymore…well…if you accepted that he looked like a cone-head on a daily basis.

 

 

 

Kai smirked.

 

 

 

“Didn’t know I was friends with a hobo.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun grumbled.

 

 

 

“I was just…hiding out…”

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“…I don’t have to tell you…”

 

 

 

Kai shot him an expression of mock hurt, dramatically breathing in sharply while clasping his hand to his chest. Baekhyun let out an exasperated sigh, shaking his head at his friend’s stupid Dongsaeng’s feeble attempts of trying to be funny.

 

 

 

“I was hiding from Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

Kai seemed a little pleased at his answer, but only shot him a glance which meant he was waiting for the full story.

 

 

 

 

Freaking hell.