And It Hurts

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

This was it.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was going to confront Chanyeol. Kyungsoo had relayed to him that they had surprisingly spotted him, along with some others, at the park. They really had gone there. Baekhyun stared at himself in the mirror for a long time. His eyes focused on every little detail – his eyeliner was good, his hair was good, his clothes were good, his expression was…not…good. He looked like he was going to throw up. His palms were sweating again and his hair was going slightly frizzy with the moisture forming on his forehead. He was just going to the park to apologise to Chanyeol. After that, he would talk to him about it. After that…would he even make it that far? Anxiety began to bubble in his stomach and Baekhyun was glad he didn’t really eat anything that morning, because he would probably have said hello to it again.

 

 

Chanyeol was jerky.

 

 

But there was a reason.

 

 

And it wasn’t just because he liked Baekhyun.

 

 

He felt like Sherlock Holmes. But he could never be that intelligent. He couldn’t even imagine…

 

 

Yes. I see these footprints. Not very well, but they seem to be from a human…about…average height.

 

 

Kyungsoo called out to Baekhyun from the living room, something like did you fall in the toilet or something? and Baekhyun replied with a loud SFHJDHFKSHFJKSHFKSLHFKSD just because he was basically speaking his mind. He was still a little upset that both Kai and Kyungsoo had failed to tell him that the Chanyeol actually liked him. It could have cleared up this entire mess centuries ago before it even happened. Useless…friends…

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

“I. Am…Leaving…Now.”

 

 

Baekhyun stood at the doorway, his hand on the knob, facing Kyungsoo and Kai who were lazing on the couch. He pronounced each word as if he was only learning the language for the first time, in which after, he simply just stood there. Kai narrowed his eyes.

 

 

 

“Are you leaving now?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…to get to the park, you need to put one foot in front of the other…” Kyungsoo reminded him, because it seemed that all the basic skills he had accumulated within the first couple years of his life – walking, talking, eating – had packed their bags and gone on a vacation to Vanuatu.

 

 

 

 

 

“I know that,” Baekhyun snapped.

 

 

 

 

He turned slowly on his heels and opened the door. He shuffled through it muttering something like I don’t wanna freaking do this and shut it with a slam.

 

 

 

"Good luck!" Kai called enthusiastically to the timber, “If you don’t wanna do it you can come back.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo glared at him. Obviously, the door didn’t open again – Baekhyun had long left the 10 metre radius of the lair.

 

 

 

 

 

“That was mean.”

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun shielded his eyes from the blinding sun, despite the fact the wind was giving him Goosebumps in ever place imaginable…not that he wanted people to be imagining it…

 

 

His heart skipped a beat when he spotted the lanky giant clumsily kicking around a soccer ball – or more, throwing it off the ground with his foot because man, that was a 2D ball. His stomach sank when he noticed Kris with him, and Luhan and Sehun on the park bench near them.

 

 

 

Great. Just Great.

 

 

 

How the hell was he supposed to confront Chanyeol when all his jerky friends were there?

 

 

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun began to panic as he noticed Luhan spot him, and begin walking towards him. He frantically searched around for something which he could divert his attention to – a drinking fountain…a family picnic…a blade of grass? Obviously, Luhan approached an extremely scared and anxious Baekhyun, standing in the middle of the park awkwardly.

 

 

He bowed upon his arrival.

 

 

 

“U-uh…Luhan-hyung. Hello.”

 

 

 

Luhan seemed to stare straight into his eyes. Even though Baekhyun had initially thought he was cute, right now it was just a tad creepy. His eyes focused solely on his, his petite face seemed a little agitated.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun.” Luhan nodded, and then grabbed onto Baekhyun’s arm and proceeded to drag him over to a small bridge.

 

 

 

 

Oh My God. He’s going to drown me.

 

 

And they’ll never suspect such a cute looking angel.

 

 

 

 

Luhan stopped on the bridge, away from the others who had been too focused playing around to even notice them. Between them, there was only a hand space left for a person to walk through.

 

 

 

Hopefully nobody has to walk through…

 

 

 

Luhan, with his beautiful angel face, tightened his lips. Baekhyun could feel an avalanche coming.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun...” The older of the two simply repeated his name.

 

 

 

Somehow, that was enough to make Baekhyun want to run for his life. He would even drown himself to get out of there.

 

 

 

Luhan inhaled sharply, his fragile chest rose ever so slightly and his lips pouted just the teensiest bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This dude wasn’t doing Aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol doesn’t like you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, utterly taken aback. His words got caught in his throat once again, and all he could muster was the retarded goldfish again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Liar.

 

 

 

 

 

Cute, adorable, pretty LITTLE LIAR.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan obviously picked up the invisible signals.

 

 

 

“I’m not a liar. Chanyeol’s a little bit…confused at the moment. He doesn’t know what he likes or doesn’t.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt something rise in his throat. He didn’t mean to snap.

 

 

 

“Well. I’m pretty sure he likes me.

 

 

 

 

Luhan blinked.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…just give Chanyeol some space. He needs to get his head around a couple of things. You’ve seen the way he’s been acting towards you…you can’t tell me you’re not confused too.”

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was not confused.

 

 

 

 

He knew Chanyeol liked him.

 

 

 

 

He was willing to accept whatever reason he had behind why he acted that way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just give him some time…or he’ll start hurting…again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A small noise escaped Baekhyun’s lips as he merely heard Luhan’s words.

 

 

 

 

Silence filled the space between them.

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t know much about Chanyeol. Hell, he really didn’t know anything at all. But he knew the last thing he wanted was for Chanyeol to hurt. He remembered the look on his face the day that he had caught him laughing in the bedroom – it was almost indescribable. He didn’t know this guy either, he didn’t know if Luhan was genuinely looking after his friend, or there was something much more.

 

 

 

He slowly his heels without saying a single word. Luhan stopped him for a second.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…do what’s best for him?”

 

 

 

All Baekhyun could do was nod. His mind was flooded with thoughts that were travelling so fast he couldn’t even understand them. He left the park, as if he’d never been there in the first place.

 

 

 

Luhan travelled quietly back over the group. Chanyeol looked up upon sensing his presence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’d you run off to?” He inquired half-heartedly. He lifted his knee to deflect the ball that Kris has kicked at him.

 

 

 

Luhan shrugged as he sat down next to Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Water fountain.”

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

Author's Note:

 

Omg i'm so annoying why am I even here.

Yes yes.The story is becoming a little serious right now....

don't worry - the fluff rainbows and unicorns will make their return...OR WILL THEY!
did you know what happened? the site just totally erased everything! everything was GONE!

including this account, ALL stories. Oh god. i was crying (not really but yeah)

 

Oh yeah. And i like comments because i get to know what people want. hehehe i'm so pleasing.