Love and other Sufferings

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

“Why are you sulking?”

 

 

“I’m not sulking.”

 

 

Kai sighed at Baekhyun’s whiny voice and began poking him in the as he was stretched out on the navy couch. Face down. He’d been doing that a lot lately. It was amazing his face wasn’t flat…yet.

 

 

“Yeah…And I’m not the iest, most undeniably attractive guy you’ve ever laid eyes on.”

 

 

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose and attempted to stop Kai’s annoying finger from bruising one of his cheeks.

 

 

“But you’re not.”

 

 

Exactly. See Baekhyun? Just because you deny something, doesn’t mean it’s not true.”

 

 

Baekhyun huffed into the scratchy cushion.

 

Ouch…

 

Why the hell did Kyungsoo choose ones again?

 

 

 

“Shut up and go away.”

 

 

Kai didn’t respond. Baekhyun couldn’t see anything, because his face was pressed so deeply into the edge of the couch that he was beginning to get those interesting patterns in his eyes. He suspected that Kai had tired from bothering him. He breathed a sigh of relief. Then he choked as his face began to painfully mould into the wooden frame beneath the material of the couch. The rest of his body followed.

 

 

 

“Y-yah! Kai!!” Baekhyun began sputtering under the pressure. “GET OFF ME!!!”

 

 

 

Kai…

 

 

The evil brat-that-does-not-respect-his-hyungs smirked mischievously as he crawled on top of Baekhyun, putting all his weight on him. Baekhyun struggled unsuccessfully underneath him. He could barely even complain with his spine pressed into his chest like this!

 

 

 

“Kai! When I said you need more iron in your diet…god…What they hell have you been eating?!”

 

 

 

Kai merely chuckled evilly.

 

 

Can I begin planning his death?

Not yet. Wait a couple of days so it seems I didn’t have a motive.

 

 

Baekhyun, even though the patterns in his eyes were beginning to blind him, knew somebody was about to walk in. He heard the door click.

Kyungsoo’s soft voice followed.

 

 

“Kai honey I-”

 

Oh my. What a suggestive position you've been caught in Kai.

 

Time for a taste of your own medicine.

 

While Kai had stopped trying to crush the life out of him, Baekhyun quickly pushed him off. The teenager tumbled to the floor with a surprised yelp.

 

Baekhyun popped his head up the couch to look at Kyungsoo, an expression of mock-horror etched onto his face.

 

 

“Kyungsoo, aren’t you loving Kai enough?!” He told himself to appear out of breath a little, though it wasn’t that hard, considering…he was…

 

 

“He tried to kiss me!

 

 

 

 

 

Kai’s face of shock mirrored Kyungsoo’s.

 

 

 

 

It was quite a funny sight.                   

 

Who knew Kyungsoo’s mouth could open that wide?

 

Who knew Kai would not have something cocky to say?

 

 

 

Who knew that Chanyeol would have walked in at that exact moment?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rewind.

 

 

 

Rewind!

 

 

 

REWIND!

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

Believe it or not.

 

 

A universal remote does not in fact, control the universe.

 

 

 

 

But it must have really hurt Kai when Chanyeol suddenly hurled one at his head.

 

 

 

 

What the hell just happened?