What's Yours is Mine and What's Mine is Mine

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes instantly.

 

He hadn’t adjusted to the darkness yet, so everything was pitch black. However, judging by how comfortable he was right now, he’d take a guess and say that he was still in bed.

 

 

 

Ah.

Everything was right in the world.

 

 

 

 

Wait-a-minute.

 

What’s that noise?

 

Baekhyun stiffened. It was faint, but growing louder. Baekhyun could hear it. It was right next to his ear. He still couldn’t see a single thing and now, for some reason, that made his hairs stand on end. It was a raspy, scratchy sound – steadily becoming louder in time with his quickening heartbeat.

 

 

Maybe it was the aliens from Mars...

Planning to stick a painful device up his nose and pull out his brain!!!

 

 

Please. Take it.

It seemed he’d survived the entire day without it anyway.

 

 

You’d miss me.

 

 

Baekhyun scoffed as he propped himself up on one elbow and slowly adjusting his gaze to a shadow next to him.

 

 

So that was the bloody little noisemaker.

 

 

It was probably just another stray puppy that Kai had smuggled in without Kyungsoo notic-

 

 

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!”

 

 

Baekhyun screamed.

 

It was an unbelievably high pitched girly scream. But it was still a scream.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in his bed.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in his bed.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in his be-

 

Okay I get the bloody idea!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHANYEOL WAS IN HIS BLOODY BED HFJDSKHFKSJDHFKJS…

 

SHUT UP!!!

 

 

Kyungsoo and Kai suddenly burst into the room, Kyungsoo instinctively flicking on the switch and after a few seconds, yellow light flooded the room.

 

Sure enough, a very confused, sleepy adorable looking Chanyeol was slowly rubbing his eyes amidst all the action. Baekhyun immediately grabbed the closest thing to him and began hammering Chanyeol with the really…really soft…pillow?

 

 

Ugh crap.

 

 

All he needed now was the Notebook, a bowl of popcorn and truth or dare

And this would be a girl’s sleepover…

 

He could feel the Mr. Man inside slowly shrivel up and slowly curl into the fetal position…

  

 

 

When Chanyeol finally woke up, he stared very wide-eyed - whoa how big could those eyes get - at Baekhyun next to him, only a hand’s space between them.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing in my bed?!” He finally yelled in his deep voice.

 

 

 

 

Ah. That was y. Please do it again.

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

“No! What the hell are you doing in my bed?!” Baekhyun replied equally as loud.

 

 

“I just said that you dimwit!”

 

 

“No! I just said that…uh…dimwit!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shut up.

 

 

I haven’t said anything ye-

 

 

Shut up!

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned instantly to Kyungsoo and Kai, who actually appeared to be entertained by the entire situation.

 

He’d plan their deaths later.

 

“Why is he in my bed?!” Baekhyun snapped. In his head somewhere, the line sounded like it came from one of those women in those es ,backstabbers and other dramatic crap kind of TV soaps, where the woman had woken up with someone’s husband they had taken home drunk from the club the night before and had se- which is not what happened! Honest.

 

Baekhyun shuddered. But he had to fight a slight blush creeping onto his face…

 

He watched the I’m dead aren’t I? look creep on to Kai’s face as he glanced at Kyungsoo and then back at him.

 

 

“Uh….” He laughed nervously.

 

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

 

 

“That’s not an answer Kai.”

 

 

“I may…may not…have told Chanyeol…or not told Chanyeol…that the bed on the right was…or was not…his.” His stuttering voice was barely above a whisper.

 

 

Kyungsoo playfully whacked Kai on the back of the head and repeated what Kai had whispered in an audible tone.

 

 

“He got his left and right mixed up.”

 

...

 

All of this because this stupid dumb moron loser retard mentally-challenged deranged Kai couldn’t tell his left and right.

 

Baekhyun peered over to the bed on the other side of his room.

 

 

 

There was no other bed.

 

 

 

This time it was Kyungsoo’s turn.

 

“…I knew I forgot something…”

 

 

 

Chanyeol spoke for the first time in ages. He’d obviously had the same thought as Baekhyun.

 

“How am I meant to sleep in this room if I have no bed?!” He narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun, obviously trying to send him some kind of evil signal. Baekhyun realised.

 

“No way! I am not giving up my bed! You can go sleep in the oven for all I care!”

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared furiously at each other in silence.

 

 

 

“Just sleep together.”

 

Kyungsoo rested his arm on Kai’s shoulder as he continued.

 

“Kai and I share the same bed. There’s no problem.”

 

 

 

 

Er.

 

 

That. Um. That…

 

 

But.

 

 

Chanyeol put his thoughts into words.

 

“But you two are going out. This is different.”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged, flicked the light switch off, thus ending the argument and dragged Kai out of the bedroom. Baekhyun could hear Kai’s dumb voice protesting something like I heard people who can’t tell their left and right easily are meant to be really creative and then snickered as Kyungsoo’s gentle voice replied with that comes from people who just don’t want to admit that they’re dumb... Now let’s go back to bed.

 

Baekhyun cringed as he got an immediate mental image.

 

Kyungsoo hugging Kai…

 

 

Kai slowly kissing Kyungsoo…

 

 

...In bed.

 

 

Hey. Hey.

Stop that.

 

Your fault for eavesdropping.

 

 

 

Baekhyun fell back into his pillow with a loud huff. It was silent for a moment. Then he remembered.

 

“Get out of my bed.”

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

“Are you bloody deaf?! I said get ou–”

 

Baekhyun was interrupted by Chanyeol’s heavy breathing, signalling that the other had already fallen asleep.

 

 

Oh great. Just great.

 

 

Baekhyun stared at the ceiling, unable to relax with the snoring giant next to him.

He quickly became attuned to Chanyeol’s disruptive sleeping.

 

Breathe. Breathe.

 

Sniff.

 

Breathe.

 

Sniff.

 

Breathe. Breathe.

 

He left out an exasperated sigh and curled into a ball. He could feel Chanyeol’s warmth on his back and his heavy breath in his ear. It was actually quite reassuring. He preferred this Chanyeol, Baekhyun admitted.

 

The cute little face framed by soft brown hair.

 

No Cheshire-Cat grin to bite his head off.  

No annoying voice to make Baekhyun feel like punching him.

No insults to make Baekhyun feel like killing him.

He felt he could do anything to the unprotected sleeping Chanyeol right now.

 

 

So he whacked him on the head.

 

 

 

Just to make sure he was sleeping.

 

 

 

And then curled up next to him and closed his eyes. He made a reminder to himself to wake at three a.m. to get the hell out of there before Chanyeol – or anybody else for that matter – could find him in such in a position. Because in the morning, Chanyeol would become must continue my job of being a jerk Chanyeol again and Baekhyun would return to must continue my job of embarrassing myself in front of Chanyeol Baekhyun.

 


Yes. Chanyeol was a jerk.

 

But Baekhyun felt that there was something else.

 

And he was going to peel off that annoying layer and reveal Chanyeol’s true identity!

 

 

 

You’re such a tool.

 

Not now Brain. I was on a roll here.

 

 

 

Aww that’s so cute. Hwaiting!

 

See? Heart understands.

 

 

 

 

Whilst Baekhyun was yet again having another conversation with himself, somewhere amidst the darkness, where Baekhyun couldn’t see, Chanyeol let a quiet smile slip onto his face.   

And some time, in the middle of the night, when Baekhyun had finally stopped yelping like a dog in agony and fallen into a peaceful sleep about stuffing Chanyeol into the oven, judging by the little sleep-whispers of don’t come out until you’ve baked some bread and next time you sleep in my bed, I’m turning on the fan-forced, Chanyeol finally let his jerk façade slip and secretly admitted…

 

 

That he quite liked a stupid little person he had just met today, called…

 

 

Byun Baekhyun.