Friends or Friends?

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Luhan watched lazily as Chanyeol and Kris eagerly kicked a flat soccer ball around. The smile on Chanyeol’s face was absolutely dazzling, just like it had always been. He sighed at himself. He couldn’t think like that now.

 

 

 

The past was the past.

 

 

 

“Luhan?”

 

 

 

Sehun sat beside him, comfortably pressed into his body, hand resting tenderly on his thigh. Luhan draped his arm around Sehun’s shoulders and pulled him closer, placing a small kiss on the top of his head.

 

 

 

 

“It’s Chanyeol, Sehun.”

 

 

 

Sehun hummed in response. Luhan saw him gazing at the tall male as well. The breeze was cool to envelope them, so they squeezed closer together and when he spoke, Luhan’s tone was more morose than it had ever been.

 

 

 

“That Baekhyun guy…the one we met at the café that time…Chanyeol really likes him, doesn’t he?”

 

 

 

“What friends are we if we couldn’t tell?”

 

 

 

Luhan sighed a little.

 

 

 

“I don’t like him.”

 

 

 

Sehun screwed up his nose and propped himself up, so he wasn’t so much leaning in Luhan’s lap. Luhan continued with the thoughts which he’d been holding onto for a while.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol just told him he liked him. You know how hard that must have been for him. After all…”

 

 

 

“Luhan. We shouldn’t speak about that…”

 

 

“I know. But still…Chanyeol said he screamed and ran out. What kind of person does that to someone who just confessed to them?”

 

 

“Chanyeol told me before that Baekhyun had thought his ringtone was the fire alar-”

 

 

“It was an excuse.”

 

 

Sehun mouthed an oh and realised what Luhan said was probably true. The fire alarms in the building sounded different to Chanyeol’s ringtone.

 

 

“Channie acts like a jerk…around others. It’s no surprise that Baekhyun probably thinks he’s like that on a daily basis. But shouldn’t he have realised when Chanyeol confessed? Why did he just run out? Doesn’t he understand how Chanyeol would fe-”

 

 

 

“Luhan…It’s not Baekhyun’s fault. He doesn’t know…”

 

 

 

“It is his fault Sehun. It’s his fault if he hurts Chanyeol because he can’t accept his feelings. He tries to act so cute and innocent, and then when he pulls them in, he just shoots them.”

 

 

Luhan felt Sehun sigh beside him. The annoyance rose in his stomach and he could feel tears pricking at his eyes. The past was the past. But it was Chanyeol’s future he was thinking about now.

 

 

 

 

 

“We have to get rid of Byun Baekhyun.”