Surrounded

Behind The Mask

 Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV

You woke up in a dark room. You groaned in pain when you felt your throbbing head. When the throbbing finally eased, you realised the situation you were in. You were sitting in a chair with your hands tied at the back of the chair. You tried to recall how you got there in the first place.
 
*Let's see. I was walking home after school feeling pissed. Then what? . . . . . Oh right! I was freaking kidnapped! Damn it! Thinking about it, this place looks really familiar. Don't tell me-* Your thoughts were cut off when a voice spoke up. You thought you were alone and was surprised to find that you weren't.
 
"Yah! You just woke up?!" A guy shouted from across the room.
 
You adjusted your eyes to the darkness and they landed on the silhouettes of four guys sitting at the other end of the room tied up together.
 
"Geez! You don't have to shout. I'm not deaf for goodness sake. Who are you anyways and why are you here?" You replied annoyed. After all, you were having a bad day which happened quite often now that you were at your new school.
 
"Is that how you talk to the people who tried to save you?!" He shouted back angrily.
 
"Who told you to save me? I didn't ask for it. And you weren't even successful." You retorted, referring to their current situation.
 
With that, the guy stayed quiet. You smirked. You squinted your eyes to look at their faces when you finally realised who they were.
 
"Aren't they from EXO? What was their name again? Hmmm... That guy must be the youngest - Sehun... And that one should be Luhan. Behind Luhan looks like the guy called Chen. And the last one with a bad temper should be D.O. Am I right? Aish! My memory ." You mumbled to yourself, thinking that they wouldn't hear you when another voice spoke up.
 
"You actually recognise us? That must mean something. So which one of us do you like the most?" Chen questioned you with a mischievous smile.
You rolled your eyes. 
 
"The girls kept talking about you guys and always called out your names. Don't get too ahead of yourself. And for your info, I don't like any of you." You retorted.
 
Before Chen or anyone else could reply, the doors suddenly burst open and one of the ZE:A members walked in.
 
"Yo! Long time no see!" He saluted with two fingers, grinning widely at you.
 
"I knew it was you guys. I didn't think I would see you again so soon, JunYoung." You sighed heavily and eyed him warily.
 
"I thought the exact same thing but the boss was getting impatient and he was and still is really pissed at you after what you did the last time."
 
"Maybe I should do the exact same thing to you." You hissed.
 
"Just try. You can't even touch me. You won't escape this time." He smirked.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO’s POV
 
"She knows ZE:A? And the Dragon’s mafia boss? Just who the hell is she?" D.O whispered to the other guys.
 
The rest shook their heads and shrugged. They were hurting all over and had no energy left to speak anymore. All of them turned their attention back to JunYoung and Hyeri.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
*Come on! Just a little bit more... And... Success!*
 
You managed to free yourself from the rope and as soon as you did, you swiftly landed a punch in JunYoung's gut, making him crouch in pain. You kicked him in the chin when he was crouching using your knee. You then landed another punch in his face. His lips burst at the impact and blood was oozing out.
 
Before he could fight back, you threw the wooden chair that you were previously sitting on, on his back. The chair broke into pieces and by then JunYoung was curled up in a ball on the floor, writhing in pain as he clutched his stomach.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO’s POV
 
The guys were really surprised when they saw Hyeri beat JunYoung up. Their eyes widened as they watch her skillfully land her punches. But what really shocked them the most was when she actually threw the chair at him. They didn't think she was good in fighting. They didn't even think she could fight in the first place.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
"Want me to do the same thing to you as I did to your boss?" You asked him with a smirk and an evil glint in your eyes.
 
Before you could do anything, you heard footsteps running nearer towards you.
 
*Oh great! The rest are on their way.*
 
You suddenly remembered the four EXO members tied up in the corner. A plan came across your brain. You ran over to the four guys and helped them untie the rope.
 
*If they run together with me, my chances of escaping would be higher since they have to catch five people at the same time instead of just trying to catch me. This could actually work. And I was even planning to leave them here to suffer. Guess I have to abort that plan.*
 
"Run as soon as you're free!" You ordered as the rope came loose.
 
Soon the other 8 members of ZE:A appeared and the five of you ran before they could catch you. Amazingly, the five of you managed to get out of the abandoned warehouse without getting caught. However, your relief was short-lived as ZE:A, excluding JunYoung, surrounded you and had back-ups along with them. You were outrageously outnumbered.
 
*Oh ! We're surrounded! And these four idiots are in no condition to fight!* You thought. You surveyed the area, trying to spot anything that can help you.
 
"What are we gonna do?" Sehun questioned.
 
"I don't know. We're surrounded and you guys look like you would drop dead at any second. You guys call yourselves gangsters when you can't even win against a few guys." You bluntly stated.
 
"Watch what you say before I smash that pretty little mouth of yours! We were up against strong opponents and were outnumbered! And what were you doing at the time? Oh right! Getting yourself kidnapped!" D.O retorted angrily.
 
"Chill D.O! We're all screwed here if you haven't noticed!" Luhan stopped the argument before it could go on any further.
 
"This is gonna be fun! Now we can pay you back for all the sufferings that you've caused us." Tae Hun smirked as he looked straight at you.
 
"And some of the EXO members are here as well. We can also have fun with them." Heechul added as he carefully scanned the five of you with his sharp eyes. It sent shivers down your spine. His stares always had that effect on you.
 
" this!" You muttered under your breath.
 
You were really in trouble now.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~