Adding Fuel to Fire

Behind The Mask

 

Kim Hyeris’ / Your POV
 
A stinging pain spread across your left cheek. A few quiet seconds passed by before their actions finally processed into your brain.
 
"That's all you've got? You're really weak," You smirked. You could literally see their faces turning red in anger.
 
"Mwoya?! You really wanna pick a fight with us when you just transferred here?! First you disrespected us, your queenkas. Then, you even flirted with Kai oppa and Kris oppa in the hallway. We saw them looking at you, don't deny it! Not to mention that you also talked with Chanyeol oppa! So you think now that you've got their attention, you're better than us?! You freaking !" Hyuna shrieked while pushing you back against the wall.
 
*So that's what it's all about. They're really overreacting. It's not like I wanted them to look or talk to me. Dumb es.* You thought.
 
You rolled your eyes at Hyuna’s rant and that resulted in another slap across your other cheek. You clenched your hands into fists, resisting the urge to punch the three girls in front of you.
 
*What the did I ever do to you?! Damn es! I would've ing killed you by now if it wasn't for that stupid deal! Aish!*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
#FLASHBACK#
 
A week ago...
 
"This is the last warning I'll be giving you before taking any actions against you. You're not allowed to get into any trouble when you arrive at your new school. This is the third time you're transferring this year because of all the fights you got into. I don't know what to do with you any more," Minah, the social worker in charge of you as well as the orphanage owner, heavily sighed while rubbing her temples, trying to soothe her headache.
 
*Heh. She gave up already even before half a year had passed and she said she would change me. Such a useless person. Only knows how to take away other people’s money.*
 
"Arasseo."
 
#END FLASHBACK#
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yuri grabbed your hair and made you face her.
 
"One more time we see you flirting with our EXO oppas, we’ll make your life a complete hell," Yuri sneered, giving you a deadly glare.
 
*If looks could kill...* You thought.
 
They finally released you and stalked off.
 
"Calm down, Hyeri. Those damn queenkas are not worth it." You mumbled under your breath and started to uncurl your fingers.
Kai, who was hiding behind a wall, heard everything that had been said. There was an evil smile on his face.
 
"This is gonna be fun."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day…
 
You were in a slightly better mood as you were able to get home early from work the day before and get enough sleep. Your cheeks were also back to their normal size as you had applied ice to them. As you were getting you English book from your locker, a shadow loomed over you. You looked up and saw a guy smirking mischievously at you.
 
"Isn't that Kai oppa? What is he doing with the ugly transfer student?" You heard a girl whisper to her friend.
 
Kai casually slung his arm around your shoulders and you flinched at his touch. Noticing this, he smirked even more.
 
"Hey baby. I had a great time yesterday night. Let's go out again next time." Kai spoke in a seductive whisper near you ear but it was loud enough for Hyuna and her posse, who were passing by, to hear.
 
They stopped in their tracks and stared at you in disbelief. However, it was quickly replaced with rage and they glared at you.
 
"I think you got the wrong person." You shrugged his arm off before eyeing him and leaving, noticing all the glares directed at you from all his fangirls.
 
*When I do that, girls would usually blush and get embarrassed but she didn't even react. Well, at least my plan worked.* Kai thought.
 
Adding fuel to the fire, Kai winked at Hyuna and her posse before walking off.
 
*Time to enjoy the show!* Kai smirked.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO’s POV
 
"Annyeong~" Kai greeted the EXO members, who were all lounging at the school rooftop during lunch.
 
"What are you so happy about?" Suho asked, suspicion clearly written on his face.
 
"Nothing~ I'm just happy to hang out with all my chingus~" He sing-songed.
 
"Liar! Spill it!" Kris nudged him playfully.
 
"Arasseo, Arasseo." 
 
Few minutes later...
 
"Daebak!" Kris exclaimed while patting Kai's back.
 
All the other boys chuckled along except for Chanyeol and Sehun, who both had soft spots for girls.
 
"But hyung~ Why do you want her to get bullied? She just got here." Sehun questioned.
 
"For fun, duh." Kai simply answered back.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hyuna’s POV
 
Meanwhile...
 
"Aish! That girl really pisses me off! Let's carry out our plan. She needs to learn her lesson to stay away from our oppas." Hyuna declared. Yuri and Yoona nodded in approval.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~