Kidnapped

Behind The Mask

 

Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
"I hate mornings! school! Urgh!" You grumbled as you walked to school, kicking a loose pebble.
 
Your day worsened when you opened your locker, only to find trash spilling out of it. You simply sighed and just went straight to class after closing your locker, leaving all the spilled trash on the floor.
 
*The bullying has started.* You inwardly groaned at the thought.
 
There were already a few students in the class who were chattering away but when you entered the room, they all went silent and stared at you. You ignored them and casually walked up to your seat.
 
"This day is getting better and better." You mumbled sarcastically.
 
All over your desk and chair were post-its with hurtful messages but you were completely immune to them.
 
'You're not wanted here, !'
 
'Don't steal Kai oppa!'
 
'You ugly !'
 
'Get the out of here!'
 
You peeled of the notes and crumpled them together before trashing it into the bin. Since it was still early, you decided to take a nap before school started.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
School was hell that day. Girls kept glaring at you. Somehow the news of Kai talking to you and asking you out had spread to everyone. Everyone avoided you and you actually felt fine with that since you hated being around people. They called you names but you ignored them just like you always did in your previous schools.
 
During lunch that day, a bucket of water mysteriously fell down on you when you entered the restroom. You clenched your fists, trying very hard to suppress your anger. You decided to go to the school infirmary to dry up and get a change of uniform. You knew better than to skip class after that incident as that would only mean that you had admitted defeat to the bullies.
 
You walked into class late after lunch. It was English and you were in the same class as Hyuna. She stared at you in disbelief as you walked nonchalantly to your seat with your hair still a bit wet and your face expressionless as ever. You simply smirked at her when you caught her glaring at you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When school ended, 15 pairs of eyes watched you as you left the school premises.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hyuna’s POV
 
"Aish! It's not over yet, Kim Hyeri. This is just the beginning." Hyuna declared in determination, earning nods from Yuri and Yoona.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO’s POV
 
*That was totally not the reaction I wanted!* Ten different people were screaming inside their heads as they watched Hyeri.
 
*Seems like she can take care of herself.* Chanyeol and Sehun thought in unison, breathing a sigh of relief.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
The bullying went on for days. You were surprised you could even last that long without losing your temper. To make it even worse, some of the EXO members, especially Kai, would flirt with you when Hyuna and her posse were around. You knew their motive and that made your blood boil in rage.
 
*Those ing bastards!* You screamed inside your head when you saw them looking your way with smirks on their faces as they passed by your classroom.
 
You scowled in return, making some of them snicker at your attitude.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO’s POV
 
"I must admit. She's kindda cute." Kris said to EXO after he finished snickering at Hyeri’s reaction.
 
"She's a feisty one. Just my type. Maybe I should make her mine?" Kai commented as well.
 
"Hyung! You shouldn't play around with a girl’s heart!" Sehun said sternly with a frown on his face.
 
"You know he's always like that. He won't listen to you. Come on. I'll treat you to ice cream later after school." Luhan dragged the maknae away and treid to calm him down, knowing perfectly well about the maknae's soft spot for girls.
 
The rest of EXO chuckled at the members' antics. Chanyeol, however, shook his head in disapproval.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After school...
 
"Hyung! I want that one and that one and that one and that one! I want everything!" Sehun exclaimed excitedly as he pointed to all the ice cream flavours behind the glass.
 
"You can only pick one, Sehun-ah." Luhan replied, causing the maknae to pout in return.
 
Ignoring the maknae, Luhan turned to the other two boys who had tagged along. They were deciding on the flavour that they wanted as well.
 
"I'll get the chocolate flavour with you as topping~" D.O seductively whispered to the girl behind the counter, who was clearly checking him out and he happily flirted back.
 
"And I'll get the vanilla." Chen added.
 
"Cookies and cream for me!!!" Sehun exclaimed.
 
"Same here." Luhan decided.
 
After getting their ice cream, Luhan paid the girl and followed the rest outside. They were all heading back to their apartment, which most of them shared together, when Sehun pointed to a group of people.
 
"Hyung! Isn't that the new transfer girl? And she's being surrounded by ZE:A!" Sehun pointed towards them.
 
***Background on ZE:A : Works under a dangerous mafia clan called Dragons.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
You were walking home in a super annoyed mood. The queenkas had finally taken it too far by pouring their sweet drinks on you when they were left furious with your snide remarks during the confrontation earlier. You managed to wash up in school and change into your uniform. You were lucky you were still in your gym clothes when they did that to you. Taking a deep breath, you continued to rant in your head. You were too busy getting angry by yourself that you didn’t notice the footsteps around you. Suddenly, a cloth was firmly covering your mouth and nose. You tried to struggle free from the grip but the darkness soon enveloped you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~