Caught for the Third Time

Behind The Mask

 

Kim Hyeri's / Your Pov

 

The next couple of days passed by rather quickly. After school you mostly went straight back home under the watchful eye of at least two EXO members to make sure you didn't go to work and was resting at home. You've gotten to know them better and liked spending time with them though you wouldn't admit it.

 

It was finally Sunday, which meant no work. Everyone was lazing around at home. What EXO didn't know was that you had a third job at a club on Sundays. Luckily for you, they seem to have to go somewhere that afternoon so you were free to do whatever you wanted to. This time, you were sure they wouldn't find out about it.

 

As soon as EXO left the house, you quickly got dressed to go to Inspirit, the club you were working at. When you arrived, you changed into your uniform, which was a navy blue long-sleeved shirt, black miniskirt, a fishnet stocking and a black apron. Today, you worked as a bartender instead of a waitress since one of them was sick and you knew how to make the drinks really well. It was an easy job for you as you would usually help out whenever they needed extra hands.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

EXO's POV

 

EXO was called to Exotics again since Yunho had a job for them. They found their boss in a slightly dishevelled state, probably due to the piling amount of work he has to do every day.

 

"Let me just cut to the chase." He started off.

 

"Don't you always do that." Kai commented, which Yunho ignored.

 

"I need you guys to visit a few friends of mine at a club and bring these papers for them to sign on the spot. You guys are going to be witnesses, as usual. The address, name of the club and the info of the people you need to meet are all on that piece of paper there. Do a good job." Yunho handed a stack of papers to Kris before shooing the boys out.

 

"Well, that's going to be easy. So what's the name of the club?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Inspirit." Kris read aloud.

 

The boys then took off to the club. By the time they arrived, it was almost 8pm and the club was starting to get crowded. They entered and settled themselves at a vip seating area on the second floor that was reserved for them. From their seats, they had a good view of the whole club and it was rather classy.

 

"Who are we meeting again?" Lay, the forgetful one, asked for the third time.

 

"A group of guys called Infinite. There's Sunggyu, Sungyeol, L, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong. And speaking of them, they're here." Suho announced.

 

EXO stood up at their arrival. Both parties exchanged greetings and introductions before sitting down to do some business. EXO handed the stack of papers to Infinite to go through and sign.

 

Girls in really tight dresses and faces caked with make-up would constantly throw them flirtatious smiles and winks. Some of them shifted uncomfortably in their seats, especially Sehun, who was still innocent.

 

"Do you guys want to order any drinks? They're in the house so just get anything and as much as you want." Sunggyu offered.

 

"Thanks but we'll just get sodas." Suho replied.

 

"Oh ok then." Sunggyu called over a waitress and told her their order and added 7 other drinks for Inifinite.

 

Sehun was trying to avoid any eye contact with the girls in the club when he spotted a familiar figure behind the bar. "Hyung, isn't that Hyeri noona? Or is it just my eyes?" Sehun nudged Luhan who was sitting beside him.

 

Luhan followed the younger's line of vision and squinted his eyes for a better look before it widened again. "I think it is her." He finally replied.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Kris asked.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! That's Hyeri noona, right?" Sehun pointed to the figure that was busy mixing drinks. EXO perked up at the mention of Hyeri's name and looked at the figure that Sehun was pointing at.

 

"If you're talking about Kim Hyeri then that's her. She works here every Sunday." Hoya, who overhead the conversation, confirmed the identity of the figure.

 

"We just leave her for a few hours and she's out working again." Chen shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When the papers were all signed and the deal was made, EXO and Infinite shook hands before they parted ways. EXO made a beeline to the bar and saw you serving some clubbers their drinks.

 

"Just how many jobs do you have?" Kris asked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kim Hyeri's / Your POV

 

"Just how many jobs do you have?" A distinctive voice questioned when you were serving some clubbers their drinks. Although the music was loud, you could still hear the voice and you turned your head to find EXO.

 

You almost face palmed yourself and pulled at your hair but restrained from doing so. *Are you ing kidding me?! They're also here!!* You screamed in frustration inside your head.

 

"Just 3." You answered coolly before resuming work after you had regained your composure. Ignoring them, you began working on a martini requested by another clubber.

 

"Ignoring us again, are you? Well, two can play at that game." Kris jumped over the bar and picked you up before slinging you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

 

"Yah!! Stupid giant!! Put me down!!" You screamed.

 

"Yah? It's oppa for you. I'm older than you." Kris replied calmly, ignoring your demand and walking out of the club.

 

"Ah, really? You think I care?! Yah! Stupid giant! Put me down!" You started hitting his back and squirming to get free but he was too strong for you. You finally gave up and lay limply on his shoulder.

 

A few minutes later, the rest of EXO emerged from the club. "You're fired from this job." Chen slowly broke the news to you.

 

"Mwoh?!? No way!! I need this job!! They have high pays!!" You shrieked and struggled to get down.

 

"You're not working in a club and that's final. You're still underage and not allowed to wear such skimpy outfits." Suho disapproved of your job.

 

"What are you? My dad?" You retorted.

 

"No, I'm not but I'm still older than you. I'm just looking out for a dongsaeng." Suho replied.

 

"I don't need you to look out for me!!" You seethed in anger. You loosened out of Kris' grip and was about to go back into the club when EXO blocked you from doing so.

 

Without a second thought, you hurled a fist towards the person in front of you, which was Kai but he managed to catch your fist in time. "You know you're at a disadvantage if you fight with us right, since you're outnumbered and your outfit is clearly unsuitable for a fight." Kai had a serious expression on his face when he said it.

 

Realising that his words were true, you lowered your hand and walked off the opposite direction. "Oh no you're not going anywhere in that." Chanyeol prevented you from going any further and handed you your bag and clothing before dragging you off to a nearby public toilet to change.

 

Not wanting to deal with EXO, afraid that you might burst in anger again at the sight of them, you opted to climb out through the toilet's window and make your way home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

EXO's POV

 

It has already been 10 minutes and Hyeri still has not come out of the toilet. The boys were starting to get worried if something had happened to her so they decided to send one of them in to check up on her.

 

"Ah hyung~ Why me? Can't you send Sehun in instead?" Tao whined.

 

"Shireo. You lost rocks, paper, scissors so you have to go in." Sehun pointed out.

 

"But it's the girls' toilet and I'm a guy. They will think I'm a byuntae." Tao continued whining.

 

"Huang ZiTao, you better get your in there before I take your new Gucci bag away." Kris threatened. Upon hearing those words leave out of the older's mouth, Tao immediately rushed into the toilet. "On it."

 

A few moments later, a few screams could be heard and a few girls rushed out tthe toilet. Soon after, Tao emerged with a flushed face. "S-she's not in there." Tao reported.

 

"Are you sure?" Suho asked for confirmation.

 

"Y-yeah. i checked all the cubicles and she wasn't in any of them. But I found an open window." Tao continued, his face turning a deeper shade of red.

 

*That was so embarrassing.* Tao thought.

 

"I think she might've escaped through there. Do you think she might have gone back to the club?" D.O asked.

 

"Don't think so. Maybe she went home." Chanyeol suggested.

 

True enough, when they reached home, Hyeri was already sleeping peacefully in bed. They sighed in relief but a certain question still lingered in their minds.

 

*Why was she that mad losing her job at the club? She already gets a lot of money from her other two jobs to pay the bills and buy necessities.* All of them thought.