Queenkas' Revenge

Behind The Mask

 

Kim Hyeri’s / Your POV
 
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
 
You slammed your palm on your alarm clock before slowly getting up. You pried an eye open and read the time, 6.30am. *Why is it set so damn early?* You blanked out for a moment before remembering. *Ah that's right. I can't be seen walking with EXO into school cause' there would be more rumours and more drama. So troublesome.* You did your daily morning routine before quietly walking down the stairs into the kitchen. You made a simple sandwich, grabbed a small bottle of apple juice and exited your house. You had left the spare house key on the dining table for the boys before leaving the house.
 
You strolled to the bus stop and patiently waited for your bus as you ate your sandwich and drank your juice. When the bus arrived, you boarded it and found an empty window seat at the back. You settled down and listened to your ipod, enjoying the peaceful morning. When you arrived in school, there were very few students around and you were able to walk to class without getting any glares or insults thrown your way. You patiently waited for school to start while listening to your music, slowly dozing off. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EXO's POV
 
Suho was the first to wake up as he was used to waking up early in the morning. He shook s awake one by one, which took him a long time as they kept falling back to sleep being the heavy sleepers that they were. Once they were awake, he walked over to the other room to find Lay already awake and waking the rest up. The 12 of them took their own sweet time to get ready in their half-asleep state.
 
"Where's noona? Is she still sleeping?" Sehun asked his hyungs who ignored him. He pouted at the lack of response and went up to Hyeri's room, only to find it unoccupied and the bed neatly made up. "Noona left without me! How could she do this to me?!" Sehun cried out in disbelief.
 
"Stop overreacting. You can see her in school." Kris grabbed the back of Sehun's collar as he dragged the latter out. Since they left their bikes near the park, they had to take the bus to school, which they thought was a hassle as they were squashed in between many people. Not to mention their good looks which made all the girls in the bus to squeal and swoon over them.
 
Once they arrived at SM High, Sehun made a beeline to Hyeri's classroom. He saw her asleep on her desk, using her arms as a pillow. He approached her and hovered above her. Hyeri woke up from her slumber, feeling a presence above her and peeked an eye open to see Sehun staring intently at her with a frown etched on his face. She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily.
 
"Why are you here?" Hyeri asked, sleep still evident in her voice.
 
"Why didn't you wait for me? We can go to school together. Noona is so mean." Sehun pouted angrily.
 
"Do you want me to get killed by your fangirls so badly?” She asked.
 
"Huh? Why would they kill you?" The naive Sehun was utterly confused.
 
Hyeri rolled her eyes. "You're too naive, you know that?"
 
"What she means by that is if she is seen coming to school with us, the kingkas, all the girls will be jealous and they will bully her and that's not good. Even you hanging out with her now makes the girls jealous. You really are naive, maknae." Chen suddenly appeared and slung his arm over Sehun's shoulder even though he was shorter, joining in the conversation.
 
"Eh?! Jjeongmal?! Is noona hurt?!" Sehun was in hysterics as he examined Hyeri for injuries.
 
"Tsk. You're so noisy. Do I look hurt? I don't think so. And didn't you agree not to harass me, so why are you here?" Hyeri shoved Sehun away from her and pointed her index finger at Chen when she questioned him.
 
"I came for Sehun." Chen answered nonchalantly.
 
"Then take him and leave."
 
"Chill woman. Pms-ing much." Chen grabbed Sehun and dragged him out. Hyeri ignored Chen's snarky remark and disregarded Sehun's whining.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Hyeri's / Your POV
 
School ended in the blink an eye since you slept through every lesson. You were walking out of school when a group of fangirls came up from behind you.
 
"Yah! !"
 
You your heels and came face to face with Hyuna and along with her were Yoona, Yuri and a group of other mean looking girls. She roughly shoved you into a wall and smiled evilly.
 
"You know, you should've listened to us the first time. Now you have to pay the consequences." Hyuna menacingly said as she touched the ring on her right hand and turned it so that the sharp jewel on the ring was now facing inwards. Without any warning, the same hand went flying and landed on your cheek. Your head swivelled to the side due to the impact and you felt a stinging pain on your cheek. You froze in your position at the abrupt action. You slowly lifted your hand to your cheek as you felt a warm liquid trickling down. Bringing the same hand in front of you, you realised that your cheek was bleeding.
 
Turning to face Hyuna, your eyes hardened and you gritted your teeth. "There's more to come, ." Hyuna sneered at you as she took a few steps back to allow her gang to step forward, all of them ready to beat you up as they cracked their knuckles and smirked evilly while coming nearer to you.
 
Yuri was the first to make a move as she curled her fist, aiming it to land on your face.
 
To be continued...