S1: Chapter 6

y Beautiful Dangerous

Sunny felt the searing pain above her hip and inside her shoulder, however, nothing could be done at this moment. If she, for one second took her eyes off SungGyu, she knew her determination to kill the b*stard would weaver. She dragged her dead leg over, stepped down and embraced the pain piercing every inch of her flesh and pushed off. A meter from SungGyu. Perfect.

 


“C’mon now. Why don’t we stop? I actually don’t like shooting girls, especially those as beautiful and y as you.”



Sunny heed no mind to his comment and took another step. Gathering all her remaining reserves; she pressed her weight down onto her injured leg; her fist clenched tight and anger soaring, Sunny propelled herself forward the last meter. She haled her fist through the air in front of her, aiming dead straight for SungGyu.



“PITIFUL!”



The fist wavered aimlessly in the air towards him. He brushed her fist aside. Sunny staggered forward until her face came in contact with his chest before she sunk down onto her knees in front of him. With exhausted eyes and trembling lips, quivering with the fear of the unknown, she looked up. Her eyes met his and for a moment they remained fixed on each other. He smiled.



*Smack! SungGyu withdrew his arm behind his back and without warning, brought it forward and belted Sunny across the cheeks. As the back of his hand came in contact with her face, Sunny reared back, her shoulders immediately finding comforts on top of the hard steel platform.



“Tired are we?” He jested. SungGyu bend down and brushed Sunny’s hair aside. “Beauitful. Too bad. Just too bad.”



He stood and brought his foot crushing down onto her face, pushing her harshly against the platform. “HAHAHA!”



His torment didn’t end there. He stepped backwards and quickly jumped forward, bringing his foot right into Sunny stomach.



Sunny spurt out blood, dark crimson stains which further dirtied her creamy skin and blonde locks. Her strength drained and focused blurred, she wished it would all end—right then and there. Darkness clouded her vision, her muscles exhausted to the fullest, she wanted to sleep. It was that easy. Just close her eyes and it would be all over soon.



“HAHAHA! WHOO! Don’t worry, girl. You won’t be dying alone. You thought that splitting into two units would be a great plan huh? Think again! Jo Kwon has been informed of your attack, an ambush is waiting. Your girls will die with you.”



Die with me? He said, die with me? My precious maknae Seohyun, baby girl Yoona, shikshin Sooyoung, choding Hyoyeon, chingu Yuri and Tiffany, my dorky leader Taeyeon. My love, Jessica. JESSICA!



As his kick came in contact with her stomach once more. All hope, life and light was lost. Her conscious wasn’t hers anymore. She was beat. At that moment something stirred inside of her. A feeling like never before—just what was it? This feeling that gripped her in a way nothing has ever done before. It was beyond her love for Jessica and at the same time less. Darkness overcame her world.



“Oh my, I think our girl has lost conscious.” SungGyu stepped forward and crouched down beside her face. “Do whatever you want with her then kill her.”



Jeering rang out inside the warehouse as weapons and the likes were dropped—that wasn’t all that was dropped. The sound of belts being undone and pants being discarded soon followed.



“Me first.” SungGyu announced, stepping forward with hanging freely in front of him.



“Disgusting b*stard!”



“Haha. So you’re saying you’re not going to take your turn?”



“…”



“That’s right. Now someone hold her up.”



Men ushered forward and grabbed onto Sunny’s shoulder and held her up until her face was leveled with their waist. “Here we go, bit—“



Suddenly, the lights went out. Thunder struck outside the windows of the warehouse. “What the hell?! Who turned off the lights? AHHHHHH! My d*ck! My ing d*ck!”


 

The lights flickered back on. His buddy was gone. And so was Sunny’s body.



“Where the hell is that b*tch?!” Someone shouted over SungGyu’s cries for help. Thunder struck once more in the background and the lights went out. The warehouse was completely enveloped in darkness, devoid of any form of light except the thunder clashing outside.



“Someone turn on the lights and help me find my—“
 


His sentence came to a grinding halt as two red orbs hovered in front of his face. In all the darkness, his thoughts on his buddy vanished as his heart became gripped with fear. They were eyes—red and raging.



“You. will. be. last.” 



***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.