S1: Chapter 32

y Beautiful Dangerous

 

There isn’t a lot of Sunny centric fanfictions out there. That’s an honest fact that everyone who reads them should know. Here is MY list of people who you guys should check out before clicking on anyone of the story on this site, if you’re looking to read a GOOD Sunny centric fiction that is.

 

Viaxoxo. This person is a Goddess amongst the Sunny fiction writers. She writes A LOT of Sunny stories. So much that I’ve lost count. But my gosh... Her writing is amongst the best I’ve seen and read on AFF. Unbreak My Heart is one of the best story out there that has Sunny as the main heroine. Mainly writes SunKris one-shots and they are without a doubt amazing as well! Really can't stress how good she is!

 

Saisairee. Gosh. One of my absolute favorite author on AFF. She writes JeTi AND SunYeon. Yay! Beyond the Camera Lens 1 and 2, Who Are You? and SNSD are one of the best SunYeon stories out there for you to read. She won’t let you down as a writer.

 

Zaiden143. This guy... this guy! THIS GUY! Has 11 Sunny centric stories out there! And they are all amazing. You Must check out his work, or else...you’re gonna miss out on some of the best SunYeon, 2Ny, YoonSun, SunSica, SunRi, SunSoo and anything. JUST CHECK THEM OUT~

 

MFV601. Nothing! And I mean nothing can go wrong with MFV! In terms of writing, plot, character development and pacing...she is the best! And without a doubt, she has the best Sunny centric story on AFF! Paradise (Hana Kimi EXO version) and that isn’t to say that her other work aren’t as good. Check them all out because you won’t be disappointed.

 

Brinagirl. Best writer. Nuff said. Nothing I’ve read on AFF can compare to her writing.

 

DollEyes. She writes very well. Her stories are nicely laid out and simple. If you’re looking for the BEST WGM, that has Sunny, out there then her story fits the role nicely.

 

SWShawnee. I Didn’t Understand and The Promise. Amazing? No, no, no, no. Brilliant!? More like it. The author writes very emotional and angsty stories. Like really, really emotional. Must read if you wanna curl up into a ball and cry.

 

Ilikesnsd9. Along For The Ride. Such a well written and paced story. The language used here IS absolutely brilliant. When I happened to come across it, read all the chapters in one go, without stopping.

 

raSUNGYU. Her work has improved sooo much. I’m Your Husband is CRAZY~ Sunny in a harem anyone? Hell yeah! And then her most recent one-shot Prom Night is frickin’ good. SOSO GOOD!

 

The_Moyfish. Come To Me. Really, really, really like the story. Really nice SunYeon and has scenes that’ll make you go, “Kyaaa~”

 

Jung1804. How You Like Me Now. Best 2Ny story on Asianfanfic. Period.

 

Heartskillz. HOLY SHIZZ. Writes drop dead amazing 2Ny one-shots and currently has a 2Ny on-going right now which is sooo good!

 

Zhoutoria. Secret Love. GOSH! The most anticipated Sunny fiction out there! Prologue is sososososo GOOOD!

 

Seonni. Zzzz. Without a doubt her Sunny one-shot collection is the best one out there. Haven’t read anything that can match hers yet--in terms of writing and all.

 

Smilingangel. The Switch...GOD! This one is sooooo good. Also read all the chapters out at the time in one go.

 

There are a few others who I can't remember and I don't know post on AFF. But if you come over to Soshified, soshibutler has one of the BEST dandyu stories out there. And then, the Goddess of all Sunny stories, a close friend of mine, the one and only! sosnsded!!!! YAY! All hail her holy name, because she is amazing and you should ALL check out her story!